Back To Square One

Beautifully Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo tried really hard to open his swollen eyes that morning. He realized that he was actually sleeping on his bed. He remembered last night, he was sobbing uncontrollably while sprawling on the cold floor. The small boy started to smile when he saw a stack of clothes that his boyfriend already picked for him the end of his bed. 'Last night was just a dream?' Kyungsoo excitedly stood up from his bed and walked out from his bedroom to search for his sweetheart.

The small boy heartbeats started to pump rapidly when he saw his sweetheart was sitting on the dining table, without any shirts, looking so gloomy and tired. "Good morning Yeollie, I'm making our breakfast today," Kyungsoo started to open the refrigerator, getting his cooking ingredients and placed it on the kitchen island.

"Soo, we need to talk, right now," Chanyeol said with a very raspy deep voice.

'He sounded so serious, I need to sit down,' Kyungsoo chose to sit facing Chanyeol at the dining table. He had to sit down to makes sure that he didn't fall when his legs decided to give up when he received any bad news from Chanyeol. He pursed his lip while placing his sweaty hands on his lap. He had to clench his fists, stopping them from trembling while waiting for Chanyeol's next sentences.

"You see us last night don't you?" Chanyeol looked straight into Kyungsoo's large eyes, waiting for his honest answer.

'Please tell me it was just a dream, I don't want to hear anything about it!' Kyungsoo mentally screamed. He bit his lip to avoid answering Chanyeol's question. 'Can we please pretend that It was just a dream?' Kyungsoo's body showed no movement. He looked like he didn't even breathe.

"Love?, breath please," Chanyeol slowly pulled Kyungsoo's shaking hand from under the table. "Let me explain, please?" Chanyeol's sighed heavily when he saw Kyungsoo's stared at his bedroom door. "Hey, look at me, Love," Chanyeol placed his hand on Kyungsoo's chin and tilted his head to face him. "It's true, we sleep in the same bed last night, we're drunk, it's just our habit to go shirtless when we drunk, I called Kris new manager Suho to take him home as soon as I wake up last night, nothing happened between us," Chanyeol slowly released Kyungsoo's hand. "Why, don't you kick me to wake up last night? pull me away from Kris, I'm yours, right? why you just give up and shove me to Kris last night Soo?" Chanyeol's lip quivered. He pulled himself away from Kyungsoo. He was hurt.

"I-I decide to wait for you don't I? I'm the bad person, I take you away from him, how can I compete with your lover for years Park Chanyeol," Kyungsoo stammered.  

"I'm your lover for the past week Soo, I already chose you, Kris was the intruders, can you at least fight for me?" Chanyeol stood up abruptly and slammed his hands on the dining table, feeling so hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter