Stuck

Beautifully Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol managed to eat his dinner properly despite having difficulty eating while wearing his black shades. He decided to talk about his situation with Kyungsoo that night. He carefully approaches Kyungsoo that was busy cleaning in the kitchen. He realizes that Kyungsoo was struggling to washes the dishes because he hurt his pinky finger. Chanyeol saw Kyungsoo little finger were in a bandaged.

"I wash this, I don't want my mom to think that I'm bullying you." Chanyeol harshly grabbed the wet sponge in Kyungsoo's hand and pushed him away from the sink.

"Wait for me at the living room, we need to talk," Chanyeol said coldly while his eyes still on the dishes in his hands.

Chanyeol was so slow in helping to wash the dishes because he rarely does that housework. "Kyungsoo made me do this," Chanyeol sighed. By the time Chanyeol finished washing the dishes, Kyungsoo already fell asleep on the couch with his apron and snoring cutely.

"You must be tired cooking for me, thank you," Chanyeol slowly tap Kyungsoo's nose with his forefinger. Kyungsoo scrunched his nose because of that action but still continued to sleep.

Chanyeol slowly sat on the floor while crossing his leg facing the sleeping Kyungsoo, he was too mesmerized just looking at his sleepy face. "You look so skinny, are you eating properly Soo?" Chanyeol carefully pulled away Kyungsoo spectacle from his tired face and push away the hair that's covering his forehead. "I always do this when you're asleep in my bed when we're kids" Chanyeol murmured while slowly approaching Kyungsoo's face.

His action was cut short because of the constant ringing of his apartment's doorbell. Kyungsoo startled because of that sound and they bumped their heads when he tried to sit up on the couch.

Both of them were grunting while holding their throbing foreheads. Kyungsoo looked so lost when he saw Chanyeol was sitting so close in front of him. "Go to sleep in your bedroom, I can't watch TV pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter