How I Meet You

Beautifully Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun felt so tired tonight, he was already getting dizzy just by looking at the pile of envelope and boxes that he had to sort and delivered to the rightful department tomorrow. He really needed to change his clothes and prepared to go home. He lazily opened his locker and curses out when he saw a boy crying inside it. The boy was so beautiful even with his red puffy face. 

"Go away, I need some privacy here peasant!" The puffy face boy snapped while glaring his bloated eye at Sehun. 

"Hey, I really don't want to be here too, but right now you're invading my locker puffy," Sehun smirked. 'This is going to be fun,'

"I need time to curses at someone right now, are you sure there are no other people right now, it's just you?" The puffy face pouted. 

"Yup, it's just me, wait, I help you check the area first," Sehun quickly shut the room door and stood in front of his locker again. "Now, it's just you and me, go on, start your cursing," Sehun smiled and crossed his arms while looking at the boy's face. 

"You good for nothing boss Park dumbyeol, evil, tall and hot boss, I hope you come to the office tomorrow with a lot of acne on your face!" The puffy boy yelled while wiping his wet cheeks using the back of his hand.

"I need a tissue!" He whined while rummaging inside Sehun's bag for some tissue. 

"Hey puffy, there's no tissue inside that bag, there's only my fresh..." Sehun looked so dumbfounded when he saw the puffy boy just used his fresh new clothes to wiped his tears and other dirty things that came from his wet nose. 

"Thank you, I really need this, I'll take your shirt back home to wash! I'm Baekhyun," Baekhyun smiled sheepishly while grabbing in front of Sehun's T-shirt to helped him get outside the small locker. 

Sehun's body wobbled because of Baekhyun firm gripped on his body. He unconsciously grabbed Baekhyun's waist to steady his stand. The boy looked so beautiful up close, he was so small and cute. 

Sehun gulped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter