About the Author

The Lawyer

Hello! Since I don't have anything better to do tonight, I'd like to put an "About the Author" page for now. I'll delete it once I post the new chapter tomorrow too! It's nice to have new friends even if it's just the internet. Please be my frieeeend~

 

So anyway, I am not a kpop fan really but I listen to some SNSD songs. I met SNSD because I liked Taeyeon's "I" and I think she is gorgeous then I watched old videos of her and stumbled upon SNSD funny videos and damn, they're hilarious! I personally (and guiltily) love Sunny and Taeyeon more than the others but I love them all, no worries haha! 

I am a locksmith! Whatever they are, I'm happy for them and I thank them for fluffy momens that never fail to make me cringe in a good way lol. So the first video I watched is that video wherein both of them were hanging in the monkey bar and the goal was to make someone fall and Taeyeon was obviously enjoying Tiffany's legs around her waist and it was hilarious so I started shipping them because it's so cute and funny lol.

My brother is writing here on AFF too! His username is cookiemonster555 and he's annoying me greatly nowadays.

I'm just sad that I wasn't a fan before one member left the group but I wish her well. 

We are English, actually, Korean-British, but we now reside in the Philippines! Hello to all the Filipinos who are reading (I hope there is lol), I don't know much words tho since we just moved. 

 

So these are basic things about meeee. I hope you don't mind tho hahaha! xoxo