Valentines Day

Models+Music

A/N: I wrote this chapter curtsey of the guy I like. He is oblivious to how much I like him but I'm happy he can't figure it out. I just wish I knew if he liked me. Ugh I hate one sided crushes. Anyway here's a crappy chapter for valentines day!

Like a love song

Stuck in my mind

Singing about you all the time

Your voice the way it sounds

Your lips just like chocolate kisses 

Baby your the one

I don't need no day to show me that

Just kiss me behind this hat

I closed the book in frustation. All these songs seemed too cheesy but with that Yuri trying to seduce Minho I needed something to show my love.

"Why don't you make him chocolate?" Yoona asked

"No, he hates chocolate," I said blushing at the fact I had already made him chocolates.

"Teddy bear?"

"Too cutesy."

"Cross dress?"

"He likes me better in my boy form."

'Dinner?"

"He doesn't want me to burn myself," I told her.

"Does he know you can cook?" She asked

"...No"

Yoona sighed,"Why not?"

"I lied about cooking to make me seem more cute."

Yoona smiled, hugging me,"Your already very cute."

"Thank you. I'm going to go meet Minho and give him the chocolates I said he hates."

"Good luck," She waved.

I took a deep breath walking onto the street. Shades covering my face. Even if it was valentines day I could still be attacked by crazy fans. In no time I arrived at Minho's house. The door was unlocked. Weird. I could hear a voice from inside. I tiptoed in quietly. Yuri was French kissing Minho on the couch.

"So what do you think?" She smirked. Stupid ! That's my man!

Minho doesn't even like her. He likes me that's why he is going to turn her down.

"I like Taemin but-"

Yuri smiled, taking off her shirt,"Say no more."

I rubbed a stray tear, dropping the chocolate I ran as fast as I could out of his house. He was wiling to have with Yuri just cause I wouldn't do it with him? He didn't even love me enough to wait? I held back a sob in my throat bursting into our house. Yoona immediately rushes over to me.

"When are you leaving for America?"

"Tomorrow," She answered."Oh my god. Taemin your crying! What is wrong?"

"Nothing," I tell her."I'm coming with you."