Forgiven Never Forgotten

Models+Music

They said the fastest they could get me to America was in six hours. I hurried home to pack and was greeted by Yuri wearing a half shirt. Showing her button in clear view to me.

"Hey handsome," She her lips."Ready for a second round?"

"Get out of my house," I said, without turning around.

"What's wrong? did Bae steal the little gay bay who acted with you?" She blinked, confused. That's not cute, it just makes her seem stupid. It's only cute on Taemin!

"No," I clenched my teeth."There's this who ruined my relationship with Taemin. Not gay boy and now she thinks I like her but, really I think she is a ugly who gets mad when she can't get her way."

"Let's not forget who helped you craving," She pointed out, laying a manicured fingernail on my arm.

"You didn't. You made me lose all need to do it." I strode out the door.

The click of Yuri's heels followed behind me.

"You ready?" Kevin asked, opening the door. Ever since Taemin left he had felt it was his fault. Key wanted me to cheer him up. So in return I would take him to America.

"Who the are you?" Yuri asked.

"Kevin," He mumbled

"Speak up! GOD! I don't know why Minho hands out with guys like you. Your cute, quiet, and look like a girl. Don't you have any pride as a man? You should leave. Just like Minho's little gay friend."

"Shut up," Kevin whispered

"What?" She said, wrinkling her forehead. I pull out my phone preparing for Kevin to explode.

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE A ! WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO CALL YOURSELF A WOMAN? Taemin is way prettier than you and will always be! So get out of my sight. Before I do something I won't regret."

Yuri stood in shock, Kevin inched closer to her. She stumbled backwards falling on her .

"Y-YOU'll PAY FOR THIS!" She said, running away.

"Damn," I said.

"S-Sorry," He said."What she said about Taemin...it just set me off."

"It's okay. Come on. Let's go get Jonghyun and Key." I smiled, patting him on the back."Besides she deserved it."

 

"YOU DIDN'T RECORD HIM?" Key yelled

"Actually I did," I pulled out my phone.

"Oh my god. Who would think Kevin could ever get angry?" Jonghyun asked.

Kevin blushed,"Sorry."

"It's okay. I just never though-" Jonghyun waved it off.

Key cut him off,"Shh. The pilot is saying something."

"We will be arriving in California in an estimated 12 hours. Please buckle in."

"How doe it feel knowing you'll see Taemin again after a whole month in a few hours?" Kevin whispered

"I feel scared and happy."

"Why?"

"The moment he sees me he is going to kick my ."

Taemin's POV

I sat on the couch, watching our drama over and over again. Taecyeon was right, I seemed like I really hated Minho but, I noticed if you looked closely you could see the love in my eyes and how hard I was trying to hide it. It had been a month since, I arrived in America. Yoona had continued her work of modeling. While I quietly stayed home, sometimes with Taecyeon who also continued his modeling. I found out he loved to rap, met Yoona six years ago but, she had forgotten, they had been dating for two years and hoped to ask her hand in marriage.

"So, what is this about your co-star breaking your heart?" He asked, taking a seat next to me. 

I turned the volume on the tv up,"Want to watch football?"

"Taemin, it's okay. I'm not homophobic or anything. Besides your going to be my brother soon," he said, grabbing the remote from me.

"Your going to ask her?" I lowered my voice.

"Yes," He answered."Enough about me though. Tell me what happened."

"It was nothing much. I admired his brother and when I met him it was like love at first sight. Then he ruined when he kissed me and said it was only for the drama."

"That bastard!" Taecyeon shouted

"Hold on. After that I planned revenge after a few months. Then he confessed that he liked me and we had a probation period. I started going out with him for six months. His ex-girlfriend came back and I caught them having ," I continued

"Are you sure you didn't misunderstand?"

"It's been a month, Taecyeon." I countered."If I did he would have came to America or even called me but nothing."

"Would it make you feel better if I got you some banana milk?" He ran a hand through his hair.

"Yes!" I replied, immediately.

Taecyeon walked in the big kitche. The doorbell rang loudly. I looked at the clock. 11:00PM? Wh o comes to somebody's house this late?

"Could you get that?" Taecyeon called.

I dropped my blanket to the floor, opening the big door.

"Yes? What is it-Minho?"

A/N: Sorry I lied. I have one more chapter for you. Minho is in America! Taecyeon is going to marry Yoona soon and will Taemin forgive Minho? I don't know because I wrote the next chapter when I was half asleep.