Probation Start!

Models+Music

A/N:Sorry for not updating for a while. I have midterms coming up and their also the fact my brothers won't get off the computer. It's been some time since i've updated. My fingers are happy for the exercise and the subscribers. Subscribe and my fingers will do a pushup, sit ups, happy dance,etc.

I arrived at the studio. Yoona stood behind me. Curiosity apparent on her face. I turned to her, ready to explain Love's kiss to her when I saw the guy who had harassed me yesterday. He hurried over to me.

"Hello Taemin," He smiled.

"What are you doing here? I growled. Jungmo took no offense, still smiling,he put a hand on my shoulder. I quickly brushed it off.

"I'm friend of Kevin's."

"Who's Kevin?" I asked.

"He's my assistant," Key said introducing a preppy, feminine boy to me.

"Kevin," He said shaking my happily."Jungmo told me a lot about you."

"Oh really," I said raising an eyebrow.

"Hey Taem- What is he doing here?" Minho said a dangerous glint in his eyes. He stood close to me, his glare increasing at the handsome brunette. You could just feel the tension between the two.

"Hey frog prince," Jungmo joked

I smacked myself in the forehead. Jungmo! You idiot!

"What's wrong,Taemin?" Key and Yoona said surrounding me in seconds.

"This thing harassed my Taeminnie!" Minho told them.

"Taeminnie?" I wondered.

"It's my nickname for you."

"What's going on between you two?" Key said glancing back and forth between us.

Minho smiled proudly,"Were dating."

PROBATION PERIOD!" Me and Yoona shouted.

"What happened? I thought you hated him!" Key exclaimed flustered.

"Yeah," Yoona said, suddenly joining the conversation."What happened,dear little brother?"

"Well. I felt guilty after yelling at him and I still couldn't get over him."

"You could have just texted me that, you were going to date him," Key pouted.

"Probation period," I repeated.

"So, Minho why do you like my little brother?" Yoona said looking at Minho with fierce eyes. He smiled unafraid pulling me close.

"I like him for him. Not who he has to be. His anger,strength, and awkwardness."

Jungmo rolled his eyes," I can do better that."

"Shut up and stop being such a drama queen." Key said immediately.

"Says the diva." 

"Kevin! Go take Jungmo and dump him in...the ocean." Key smirked as Kevin came pulling Jungmo from the group. He easily dragged him away while, Jungmo protested and yelled."Teach him to call me a diva. I got to go. I got to prepare some new fashions."

Key walked off fixing his hair. Yoona stepped closer to me,"He gets one point."

She hurriedly followed after Key's disappearing figure leaving me alone with Minho.

"So? What am I at?" Minho questioned. His eyes filled hope.

"Hm," I thought."Well lets see. If I add a few points here and subtract some here..you at exactly one point."

"W-WHAT! Wait what about yesterday?" He stammered.

I fiddled with my fingers nervously,"I wonder where Jonghyun hyung is?"

"Taemin!" Minho called.

"Where could he be?" I said, ignoring Minho.

"Taemin!!"

"Aish! Where is he?" I said scanning the room.

"LEE TAEMIN! GET BACK HERE!" Minho yelled chasing after me.

"JONGHYUN HYUNG SAVE ME!"

 

Funny Sayings 

 

JJ(shineefreak253):bro, come over here. 
Me:no.
JJ:why?
Me:you're gonna hit me.
 
That awkward moment when... 
A gay guy is driving his car, 
& his GPS says "Go straight"...
 
Yawning is your body's way of saying
 
"10% battery remaining"
 
Macros!!!