Family Member Apperance

Models+Music

Taemin glanced up at me,"You'll be on probation period then."

"What's that?"

"A time period where if you do anything Key Hyung, Jonghyun hyung or me deem unfit then we can't date and you lose your chance." 

"That's not fair! Key hates me!" I complained..

"Then how about Yoona?" He asked. The name sounds so familiar. Why?

"Who's that?"

"My sister. She's my older sister."

I hesitated,"Aren't you an only child?"

"Nope. She just lives in Japan," He said 

"Is that why you're waiting here?" I said pointing at the pickup sign.

Taemin smiled,"You thought I was lost?"

I replied corny,"Nope. I was just getting lost in your eyes." That adds some points in.

"That would be a point if we had started. Yoona is here!" Damn.

A very pretty brunette appeared in front of us. She had a very babyish, cute, and small face. She looked more like Taemin's younger sister. Though her height made up for the baby face and made her seem older.  The longer I stared at her ,the more familiar she seemed.

"Minho?" She said.

"How do you know him?" Taemin asked, raising a eyebrow glancing back and forth betwen us.

"He was my boyfriend in Japan," she explained."How do you know him?"

"He wants to be my boyfriend but I'm putting him on probation and you, Jonghyun hyung who is a friend of mine, and me are the judges."

"That's great." Yoona cheered patting him on the back.

"Yeah. Now come on Key is waiting at the show," Taemin whistled calling a Taxi.

I sighed happy Taemin hadn't gotten angry at the mention of me dating his sister. If it was me personally the guy who dated my sister wouldn't live to another girl again especially if that guy wanted me.

"Choi," Yoona warned. "You broke up with me or rather cheated on me with Yuri but, if you hurt my cute little brother at all. I'll cut off your 'little friend' and feed it to the sharks. Got it?"

"Got..it!" I saluted shakily back. Yoona is still as scary as before.

Man. So far the family members in the Lee are super scary. No wonder Taemin is super scary especially in that outburst. It's amazing how such a fragile and small person can contain so much power and strength. 

Umma, Wish me luck!

Funny Sayings

 

Teacher: do you want to spend lunch with me, mister?
 
Me: are you asking me on a date? O.o
 
Cop: When is your birthday?
Me: April 20th
  Cop: What year?
Me: Every year.
 Cop: Well played.....