Finding Out What Hurts

Models+Music

I can't believe my ears. Taemin had just told me off.

Taemin who never ever curses.

Taemin who everybody loves.

Key noticed my shocked expression. Holding Jonghyun's hand he came over,"What just happened?"

"You just got told off bastard," Key rolled his eyes.

"Who are you really to Taemin?'

"I'm his cousin."

It should have been obvious. Key and Taemin very similar in many ways. Their eyes, hair color, and even the way they snapped. Key like Taemin had the body of a girl. They both had very small, fragile and pale bodies and from what I seen they were very flexible and strong at times.

I froze,"Why would Taemin want to date his cousin?"

Key sighed,shaking his head in exasperation,". He acted like he was to make you jealous."

"Why?"

"Wow. You're really stupid."

"Hey!" I said closing the space between us in seconds.

"Leave Key alone," Jonghyun said blocking me,"It's not his fault Taemin hates you."

Why would Taemin hate me? I'm hot,fun, and American? I mean I like Taemin more than a friend. I had tried to confess to him twice yet, I would end up joking in the end. This time it backfired horribly in my face.

"Are you happy?" Key asked."That you hurt my cousin?"

"I..I didn't mean to!" I stammered.

Jonghyun shook grabbing Key's hand he glared at me before walking away,"Taemin was right. You're a bastard."

I opened my mouth to reply back with a sarcastic comment but I realized something then. He was right. I had led Taemin along and acted like a jerk because I was liked him. I needed to find him.

Taemin's POV

Three minutes ago I had told Minho off, I felt horrible. I was so mad at him. That I had to let it out somehow but, now that I had the chance to calm down. I realized how stupid an outburst that was. I entered the airport doors with a sigh. Sitting down I waited in silence. The feelings of guilt overflowed into me. What if he hates me now?

A young man approached me. He had beautiful black hair that could compare with my  Minho. I smiled thinking of Minho. As the man got closer I was able to recognize that he was very young. He seemed to be the type of guy I would normally like if it weren't for my mood and a certain Choi. He smiled softly at me. It was meant to be nice and cute but somehow it gave off a bad vibe.

"Hey."

"I'm not a girl."

"So?" He said turning in his seat to face me.

I sighed,"Nothing."

"I'm Jungmo. You?" he asked.

"Taemin," I greeted.

"You're that model, aren't you?"

I didn't bother to answer. Soon enough he would stop talking. A hand reached around pulling me close. 

"Let me go."

He smiled softly,"No."

He reached a hand around turning my face to his. I made no attempt to turn my face from his when suddenly, I was jerked by my arm from him.

"What the ?" I yelled,holding my arm.

"What's your problem?" Jungmo shouted.

"Your messing with someone you don't want." Minho growled."Move or die."

Jungmo glared coldly but shuffled away us,his gaze still on me.

Minho turned to me angry. He had actually been sweating unlike last time,"Why did you let him touch you?"

"Why do you care?"

Minho looked at hurt. He turned away from me,his cheeks turning red.

"I..I..I love you," he whispered.

I laughed,"Oh great! I'm loved by the arrogant international model!"

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"YOU KISSED ME!"

"But if you didn't like it then why didn't you push me away?"

"..."

"Look Taemin I'm sorry. I've been a jerk,,arrogant,self-absorbed-"

"Go on," I said

"And an idiot but, you if you would be my friend. I can change that."

Minho's POV

I was so afraid that Taemin would say no or worse that he wouldn't want to be my friend at all. I turned around after my confession awaiting his respone.

He frowned,"How can I be sure of that?"

His voice wavered,soft and hurt. Until I hadn't realize how soft Taemin's voice was. It was so much more quieter than everyone else I knew but, without knowing I adjusted to his quietness. I leaned in close.

"Do you like me?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Do you like me?" I repeated

He mumbled something, too soft for me to hear.

"What?" I asked

"Yes."

"Then how about instead of being friends we date?"

Funny Sayings

 

What if rappers rapped 
about nice things? 
Its like, "GIRL IMMA TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND...
give them to that homeless person because he's cold.."
 
my nine year old niece advice on boys;
me: what do you do if you like a boy?
niece: you tell him.
me: what if he doesn't like you back?
niece: you kill him.