Kidnapped Part 2

Models+Music

A/N:Hey! I updated again! Do you love me? Well thank shineefreak253. Going over to her house made me happy again after all the stress with my family. I have three midterms this week so I won't be able to update as much.

"Wake up!"

I opened my eyes to a blinding light. I squinted turning away,"Ugh. Where am I?"

The dark figure laughed,"I would never tell you that, little Taemin."

I held my head in pain,"How do you know me?"

"Everyone knows the little superstar, Lee Taemin."

Even in my horrible state, I snapped sarcastically at the man,"Everyone also knows that I'm suppose to star on tv tonight. So much for a plan."

The dark figure let loose a evil laugh."What? Do you think I didn't know that?"

I hesitated, losing some of my confidence,"Then why did you take me?"

The figure stepped out of the dark,"That's easy to answer. You're a star. Stars are worth a lot of money."

"Then why take me? Why not some other way more popular star?"

"Well I figure I can get money out of your capture. Escape and use you as e or if you don't behave-well then let's just say you'll be on your way to the big guy in the sky," She said."Oh and by the way the name is Jiyeon.

I tensed,"You can't do that."

Jiyeon smiled leaning into me,"Watch me."

 

Minho's POV

I opened the door to the car,ready to greet Taemin. I had been thinking of ways to raise my points. Taemin had told me before that he liked my voice. So all I had to do is lean into his ear, acting like I was brushing his hair back. Whisper deep and low-

"WHERE THE IS TAEMIN?" I swore

Kevin gave me a look,"He's in the c-oh my god."

I lifted Kevin dangerously high off the ground,"Where is he?"

"MINHO! What are you doing?" Key yelled.

"Aren't you suppose to be on date with Jonghyun?" Kevin asked shakily. His fingers gripping to Minho's hand.

"Besides the point. PUT HIM DOWN!" Key commanded.

I glared at the diva, sadly putting him back down,"Fine."

"Good. Now what's wrong?"

"Taemin is gone," Kevin said.

"WHAT?" Yoona screaming, pushed me aside."Where is he?"

"I-I d-don't know," Kevin stammered. Yoona stepped closer to him.

"I told you to protect him," Key hissed.

"I didn't-" Kevin shook with fear. He looked close to tearing.

We cut him off,"Find him.'

"But-"

"FIND HIM."

"Okay," Kevin replied meekly."Get in."

"Shut up," We said in synch.