Minho + Badass = Bae

Models+Music

I sat in the chair as the girl went on about how horrible a role model I was.

I sighed,"Do you ever shut up?"

She glared,"What did you say?'

"Do you ever close your mouth? You know like to breathe?"

"I watch it if I was you," She warned.

"Or what? You'll talk to me?" I joked. This girl was so easy.

Jiyeon leaned in close. Her hair lightly brushing my nose. I made an attempt to brush it away when Jiyeon pulled my face to hers,"I'll do so much worse than that."

I gasped,"Like communicate with me on facebook?"

'Yeah...wait what?"

"So easy," I laughed

Jiyeon glared at me. A tall figure entered the door. 

"Hello Taemin," He greeted.

I turned shock to him,"Bae hyung!"

Minho's POV

We turned into the driveway of the abandoned factory, shutting off the engine.

"Is this the place?" I asked

Kevin glanced around,"Yes. Jiyeon showed me this place when she tried to get me to join her plan to kidnap Taemin."

Key shook his head in disappointment,"For a smart girl that was pretty stupid."

We nodded in agreement.Why tell Kevin where you going to hide him? If he wasn't going to do the plan shouldn't you have switched the place. It was so stupid like the girl lacked common sense.

Counting to ten we kicked in the door,"TAEMIN!"

"Bae hyung?" I asked."What are you doing here?'

Bae stood before me. His hands behind Taemin's chair. A girl lay on the floor. She looked as if she had been tackled to the floor.

"I'm saving Taemin. Why are you here?"

"Taemin is my boyfriend," I told him.

"Probation period!" Taemin shouted.

"How do you know Taemin, Hyung?" I asked

"He's a world famous actor/model. Who doesn't know him?" Bae said, rolling his eyes.

"Thank you," Taemin blushed. What was that? Taemin never blushes.

I quickly went to Taemin's side. Who was rubbing his now free hands of the rope marks,"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." He answered, He moved his hands away from mine.

Taemin turned his attention back to Bae's towering form.

"Jiyeon is a friend of mine. She told me she planned on kidnapping you but, I didn't believe her," Bae explained

"It's okay without you I wouldn't have been saved," Taemin reassured him.

"Would you like me to teach you some skills?" Bae asked. NO! That's his pickup line!

"Sure." Taemin smiled

I held my breath in shock.

My brother + my soon to be boyfriend =

Damn.