Time Hurts

Models+Music

"B-Boyfriend?" I stammer."He is your...boyfriend!"

"Yes and he is going to be living with us for some time. Be nice," Yoona smiled. The shock went to my head. Yoona never had a boyfriend for long. They always ended up hurting her but, the fact that she liked him enough to let him live in her house. Not her house in Korea, BUT AMERICA? It was amazing.

Taecyeon had a big eye smile that seemed to spread. I found myself smiling and compared to Yoona's previous boyfriend, he actually seemed nice like I could get along with him and he wouldn't cheat on me. WOAH, TAEMIN slow down there. That was Minho! Not Taecyeon!

"I'm Taemin," I shook hands with him."Yoona's little brother."

"You were great in Love's Kiss!" Taecyeon blurted in english. I narrowed my eyes in concerneatation. I knew English but, it had been some time since I been in America much less speak English.

"You watched my drama?" I asked. My accent is off. You can hear the Korean in it. Thankfully If Taecyeon noticed he could still understand me.

"At first Yoona forced me to and then your acting hooked me. I could totally feel the chermisty and hate in your acting. It was like you really hated Jae Hwa!" He told me.

"Yeah...acting," I said

Minho's POV

I posed for another picture. Taemin's steps kept repeating in my head. It made me angry that I had lost Taemin in a matter of seconds due to Yuri. I flashed an angry glare at the camera. It's been a month. Why hasn't he contacted me?

"That's great, Minho! Keep it up!"

I pulled away,"Can you give me a second?"

"Sure. Anything for you," The photographer said."That's a break people!"

I stared at the photo, I kept in my phone. Taemin had been eating ice cream and it dripped down his lips in the hot weather. I felt myself getting hard for a minute. I mentally slapped myself. My stupud little friend was the reason Taemin had left in the first place.

"WHERE IS HE?"

Key's voice rang out loud in the room. He was flushed bright red with anger.

"Key?" I called. He hadn't gone back to America with Yoona and Taemin?

"YOU BASTARD! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" He slammed his fist into my stomach. "TAEMIN LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU DON'T DESERVE HI-"

"I know," I cut him off.

"What?" Key questioned, Jonghyun held him back.

"I know. It's my fault he left."

"ARE YOU STUPID?" Jonghyun shouted."Your not suppose to feel sorry for yourself! You need to go get him."

"But-"

Key glared,"If you love him then shouldn't be any buts!"

I grinned, pulling the phone from my pocket,"Hello? Yes, I would like a flight to America."

A/N: Longest chapter for me in awhile. Anway this is the second to last chapter. The next one will finish and is a little bit corny. Look forward to it. I plan on updating the last one in a few minutes.