Revenge Is The First Step to Recovery-Not!

Models+Music

Minho's POV

"Where's Taemin?" Jonghyun questioned.

"I don't know. I took him home after our date," I said.

"....YOUR DATE!" He yelled. I covered my ears in an attempt to keep my hearring.

"It's okay. I'm not gay. It was just to get to know him."

Jonghyun glared furious at me,"You don't get it. Do you?"

"What?"

"This is the first time I ever wanted to say this but, you are ing stupid Minho," He snapped walking away into his scene. Jonghyun was Taemin's boyfriend in the show.

"Hey I'm here," Taemin announced. Already in his uniform. He's so pretty but, a he's a guy.

"Hey," I said. He smiled at me, brightly. If possible it seemed that he was even prettier today.

"Nice to see you Mr.Choi. Come on it's time to film," He said bowing polietly.

"What's with the formalities?" I asked, coughing to hide my embrassment. A Choi is strong and never shows fear.

"Just being polite,hyung," He answered.

Scene 3-Episode 3

"Look.I don't know you. Why won't you leave me alone?"

'I like you," Jae Hwa replied.

"You say but you don't even know the real me," Eun Mi said.

"I know how much you like it when I kiss you," He teased.

"Stop! I have a boyfriend," Eun Mi said pushing him away. A blush clear on her pale skin. She brushed a strand of hair away.

"What's going on?' 

"Kwan! It's nothing. I was just leaving," Eun Mi stated placing a delicate kiss on his lips. She waved a goodbye before leaving.

"Listen. You better stop hitting on her. She doesn't like you. You don't even know her enough to understand her," Kwan said turning a stern look towars Jae Hwa.

"Oh,really? She can speak english like me,plays piano, is a perfect student, and blushes a deep red when I kiss her. Looks like I know her more than you do," Jae Hwa said not frightened by the little guy.

An enraged Kwan turned a head back towards the foreign man.He had the nerve to touch his girlfriend. He knew nothing. He looked at him as if he was just a small,weak, and stupid guy. He had to pay. Kwan pulled on the american's neck flipping him over his shoulder. He punched him directly in the face. Jae Hwa struggled in effort to get loose from this man. There was a slight ringing before the two men were pulled apart. A crowd had formed around them. Kwan was still furious he reached to grab Jae Hwa's neck only to be pulled back by his worried girlfriend.

"Let me do this," She said. She walked fearless to the man. She pulled a hand and slapped the man."Why don't you just leave me alone?"

She held tight to her boyfriend's hand.They walked away as Kwan smirked back at the beaten man.

".....It's because I love you," He whispered.

Scene End

"Good job! That was really good. Taemin and Jonghyun great emotion," Director said.

"Thanks," Jonghyun said.

"It's all thanks to Minho. If he hadn't helped me out. I wouldn't have been able to act this great," Taemin said. His smile more beautiful than ever. Deep down though Taemin was planning. Planning for what exactly. None other than revenge because nothing taste better than revenge.

"Uh Thanks," I said. I was compliented but, somehow I felt that his complient had a double meaning.

"Come on. Jonghyun and Minho I'll treat you," Onew announced.

"Chicken again?" Jonghyun complained.

"Yup but I'm paying this time."

We left the studio with the light and cheerful feeling. The moment Minho left though Taemin scattered to his room. His plan was perfect and would ruin Minho from ever hurting another person. Why how could Taemin be so sure? That is because Taemin had additional help from Minho's very own friend, Kim Jonghyun.

We arrived at the KFC. After onew ordering all the chicken that was in the store. We sat down. I had ordered some biscuits along with the meal but, Jonghyun had ordered some mashed potatos,chicken, mac and cheese and a soda.

"Hey Minho can you get me a soda?" Onew asked his words messed up from the chicken in his mouth.

"Biscuit, he is talking to you," I said.

"No, seriously Minho I'm talking to you," Onew tried again after swallowing his chicken.

"Biscuit, answer him."

"Forgot it. I'll go get it," Onew said wiping his mouth.

"BISCUIT, HE WAS TALKING TO YOU!" I yelled.

"....You have issues," Jonghyun stated patting me on the back.

"Do you want some of my biscuits?" I asked.

"No. I got to go. Taemin wants me to meet somebody," Jonghyun said packing up his food.

"What? We just got here. Wait, Who?" I said curious.

"I don't know but, I got to go," He said leaving.

I sat there. Taemin wanted to introduce Jonghyun to someone. I had known him longer! Well techinally only by like a few seconds, BUT STILL! I unconisouly began to think of the person Taemin wantged Jonghyun to meet. What if it's his parents? Oh no, then Jonghyun will become gay! I can't let that happen. 

"I got to go," I announced.

"Where?" Onew asked.

"Uh I don't know. I just have to go," I rushed out the door.

"Hey Minho turns out I can't go meet the person Taemin wants me to. Can you go?" Jonghyun said getting off his phone.

"Sure. Where's his address?" I asked.

"Oh 1373 Seoul Lane. The blue house," Jonghyun told me. Without further ado I rushed off.

Jonghyun called a number. The screen flashed green with light,"Yeah he fell for."

I arrived at the house a few minutes later after having constant fans stop me to sign their notebooks. Taemin walked out with a blonde of a shorter size than him. I couldn't tell but the blonde was obivously taller than Jonghyun but nowhere near me. The blonde said something before Taemin laughed. I began to walk away before out of the corner of my eye I noticed Taemin was kissing the blonde. I ran behind the wall in suprise. Taemin was gay? He's not gay for me? I'm freaking gogerous and an international model people constantly stop me in the street.

"Omg! It's Choi Minho. Can you sign my book!" A girl screamed holding out her book to me. I signed the book with the usual signature before hurrying away from the house.

Taemin's POV

"Hey Taemin? Do you think he saw us?" Key asked.

"Yeah. I made sure he did. In fact I just saw him run away right now," I answered, opening the door for him.

"So what's this suppose to do?"

"He's arrogant, Key." I said. "So in other words. He'll get jealous and I'll make him fall in love with me."

"And then?"

"We destroy him," I smirked.

Funny Sayings

Me:I respect everybody's opinions.

Person:Your favorite band .

Me:You ignornat , do you want to die?

 

Mom: Son, a little birdie told me that you have been doing drugs.

 
Son: It seems to me the only person doing drugs is you, since you apparently talk to birds. 
 
Person:you need angermanagement classes.
Me: you need shut the up classes.