Karma

Models+Music

A/N:*Their is a time skip by two months. So there will not be a episode scene this chapter.

It's been almost two months since Love's Kiss had aired before I knew it I had over a millions fans. Some even in America! It seemed that Americans liked watching Korean related things and it was very popular there I told Key about the fan base I had achieved.

"That's great!"

I waited for the bear hug or for him to brag about how great he's plan was. After all he helped me to plan some parts of my revenge. It was all thanks to him I was this popular now. Nothing happened.

"That's it?" I questioned."No bear hugging? Umma is proud of you conversations? Not even bragging?!"

Key stood there unblinking,"Nope."

I sighed. Whenever Key got like this it worried me. He was my cousin after all. He even went through the trouble of acting like my fake boyfriend to get back at my co-star and one day crush,Choi Minho. He's a international model who's super hot, arrogant, and a player. There was the fact that he didn't ask me out and we didn't like date or anything but, he kissed me and said the only reason was was make a better kisser. I was played. Hurt and wanted revenge. I called the only one who would help, Key. We planned to get revenge by making me become more popular than him. It was almost fulfilled thanks to my role on the Love's Kiss. I would further my popularity by the photo shoot we had today. Key was the one who was going to help me get ready for that but, with his attitude right now I don't know.

Then the reason popped up in my head,"You like Jonghyun Hyung!"

Jonghyun was Minho's way nicer less absorbed friend and Key was crushing hard on him. When they first met it left Key in a daze and he actually was vulnerable for a minute. It was nice.

Key stammered,"N-No I-I don't like him! Only as a friend!"

"Yeah," I said."A friend who have very special feelings for."

"It doesn't matter. I'm your fake boyfriend anyway," He said in a small voice

"Are you kidding me? I'm about to break up with you! Go get your man!"

I stand angry with my usual confident cousin. For once I was being the strong one giving him advice I wish I could give to myself. I need a friend. A friend with special benefits. Not like that! Get your mind out of the gutter!

Key brightened,"I never thought my younger cousin would me give some advice about love." Me either.

"Hey I'm a great advice giver and Key?" I asked."Dump me after the photo shoot."

Key smiled," Of course and dump is such a un fun word. I prefer going separate ways."

At The Photo Shoot

"Hello I'm Uee." A pretty brunette greeted me.

"Nice to meet you."

"Today you'll be taking pictures with the famous model, Choi Minho" She said

What? Key didn't tell me that!

"Thanks," I said instead.' Where do I need to go and what do I need to change into?"

"Oh that's thing. What your wearing right now is good were just going to to put a little makeup on you and style your hair a little bit," UEE said smiling. So nice and pretty. It's sad thing girls like her never find the right guy.

I looked down at what I was wearing. If I was wearing the clothes I liked they would be acceptable with Key's selection. I would be perfect. Then I remembered, Key had thrown out all my clothes buying me a new set of designer clothes. I wore a white shirt that had black dots on it with matching black skinny jeans. After a while Uee came back and styled my hair and I hurried to get in place for the photo. While posing for my first picture. I saw Minho. I glared forgetting for a moment we were taking pictures. I bowed sorry to the photographers.

"No," the photographer stopped me."Do that glare again. It was amazing."

I looked back at the camera remembering how angry I was when I found out Minho's kiss was a lie. The photographers started taking rapid shots. Soon Minho joined the photo shoot but the camera focused more on me. Finally after hours of posing the photo shoot was done.

Key came over smiling,"He likes me back! I would have never asked if you haven't told me to. Thanks."

I watched as the happy Key walked back to Jonghyun. Jonghyun wrapped a arm around Key's slim waist and leaned closer. I looked away to give them such privacy. I heard Minho's heavy steps behind me,"You got dumped?"

"Yeah."

"You could try going out with me," Minho said quietly.

I turned to him surprise apparent on my face. I eyed him carefully. Did he really fall in love with me after just that?

"What?" I asked

"I was just joking," he said. A goofy grin clear on his face. He smirked as if he was all hot and mighty.

He had tricked me again! I had really thought Minho could change enough to love me but, it turns out in the end. He is just a stupid bastard. Who cares for no one but himself. I exploded internally with emotions.

" off."

"What?" He asked shocked. Not he's time to be confused I'm tired of this bull crap moments he keeps pulling.

I put on my nicest smile,"You are a bastard. You need to shut the up and stop thinking that your the . The world doesn't revolve around you and I definitely do not either. Also it's not funny to joke about people. If you haven't noticed they have feelings. I may have been wrong when I said your better then your brother because so far you have yet to prove it. GO GET A ING LIFE!"

I stomped off with Minho standing there alone. He was rubbing his head like he didn't just get dissed by me. I hate him. No one had heard the conversation despite how loud I had been because without noticing it everybody was distracted with something else. I smirked. I had just told Minho off and won.

Oh how I love karma. 

Funny Sayings

 

If mom can't find it
no one can.
 
It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone. But it takes a lifetime to forget someone. ♥
 
 
My mom forgot me in a parking lot once