Getting To Know You

Models+Music

"CUT!" The director yelled.

"Mianhe," I bowed to the director. I didn't want to admit but, ever since me and Minho's kiss I had been thinking about him constantly.  I fell fast in love with people.Though what if me liking Minho was simple confusion to my adrimation of Bae?

"Look maybe we should take a break," Minho sighing.

"No! I'm fine!" I yelled.

"Minho is right. You should take a break Taemin," Jonghyun rubbing a resurring hand on my back.

"Fine," I pouted. I took off out of the room. If they didn't want me there then, their lost.

"Hey pretty lady," Someone whistled.

"shillehamnida?" I asked (Excuse me?)

"If your cold I can warm you up," He said winking disgustly at me. I walked hastily away from the man. He creeped me out and I didn't have time to tell him I'm a boy.  A hairy hand stopped my movement. The man pulled me back.

"Look old man I'm not a girl," I said.

An evil glint appeared in his eyes,"That's okay now let me warm you up."

"Hey ahjussi. Leave him alone," Minho said. Some people stopped to look. The old man nervous scattered immediately.

"What do you want?" Minho had changed into some more fitting clothes. He looked good. Aish! What am I saying!

"Director said take the day off and come on you need to get changed," He said yanking me. His hand was warm with sweat. As if he just ran here but, somehow I got the feeling he hadn't. He doesn't like you.

We arrived at a cute store. I tugged anixously on Minho's sleeve only for him to simply drag me into the store.

"Aw she's so cute. How can I help you Mr.Choi?" the girl giggled, turning serious when she saw Minho.

"The usual," He said.

Without further ado the overly happy girl dragged me into the room. She handed me some clothes before walking away. They were cuter than I wanted but better than the skirt I was wearing now. The girl slid in some boots with a flirtaous wink. She must have figured out I'm a boy. I put on the red and white sweater and the red scarf then some blue jeans and  purple boots. I exited the room when I was finished.

"Nice. I knew you would look good. You look so cute," Minho said nodding his head he handed the money to the lady." Just put the orginal clothes instead the bag.

"Now what?" I said ignoring his previous complient. I held back a blush.

"A date," He said.

"D-D-Date!?" I yelled.

"I'll tell you about Bae," He said sneakily.

"Fine."

"So where do I start. Bae is my older brother. He became a actor when I was just ten. He then extended to modeling. His favorite foods are steak and burgers. His favorite color is green and he loves cute boys," Minho said.

"Tell me more," I said after finally taking my seat at the cafe.

"Nope. " He sipped his coffee

"Why the hell not?" 

"Such a bad mouth. I can fix that," He said leaning in to kiss.

"S-Stop!" I  pushed him away.

"Is my kissing that bad?" He questioned.

"Yup. Besides we only kiss for the drama don't go overboard," I warned.

"Or what? You'll hurt me?"

"I may be like this but I'm pretty strong," I said making a muscle.

"Sure and I'm not jealous of my brother," He said rolling his eyes.

I looked at him.

"You shouldn't be," I said.

"Even you like Bae better than me," He said.

"Bae is my role model but, that's it. I don't love him or anything."

"Enough about me tell me about yourself," He looked at me.

"Well I'm sixteen. I love the color blue because its the color of the sky, I love banana milk, love strong and nice people, and am often mistaken for a girl. Not to much to know," I said putting up fingers to describe myself.

"If you  haven't noticed already all the guys and girls in this cafe are staring at you."

I looked around and sure enough they were. Guys who were single, married, or just there stared. I wasn't dressed up as a girl but my hair and makeup were still on. I turned away nervously."Can we go somewhere else?"

"How about I take you home?" He asked.

"Sure," I emptied the contents of my banana milk before exiting the cafe. We walked in silence. After what seemed like decades of silence we arrived at my house. I got ready to open the gates of the house when Minho turned me around.

"It was a nice date, Taemmine.Bye," He waved to me. I like the sound of my name on his lips. So y. Oh god those big brown eyes.

"Bye," I said. I continued walking up the stairs as before but once Minho turned me around. Planting a soft kiss on my lips he winked.

"I got the kiss in," He said.

"What was that for?"

"The drama. I needed to teach you how to kiss better. To do that I needed to get to know you better. Bye," He said.

My smile dropped. He only helped me because of the drama. I'm so stupid to think he would actually love me. He's straight. I dropped the contents of the bag on the floor and hastily ran up stairs. I lay on the bed, crying.

"If he wants me to act. Then I'll act for him," I said smirking." No or breaks Lee Taemin's heart without revenge,"