First Kiss

Models+Music

 

"Your pretty. What's you name little girl?" The ert asked trying to slide a hand down my leg. 

This happened often. The fact that I was mistakened for a girl. Not a ert trying to get in my pants but, who wouldn't want to get in my pants? Nah, I'm just kidding.

"Excuse me but I'm a he-she," I whispered silently to the man. He pulled away quickly. Limping far away from me, I snickered. So easy. This time without a ert I got off the train. There it was. Entertaiment Daily, I smiled. I had auditioned for the role of the the main character who falls in love with this cute but very strong and tomboyish girl who turns out to be a boy and his struggle to accept the boy. Instead the put me as the boy who was the boy falled for. It was my first major role and I had studied the script hard for it.

"Are you Lee Taemmine?" The woman looked at me and didn't blink.

"Actually It's Lee Taemin," I corrected her.

She raised an uncaring eyebrow and pointed the studio room. Bowing I rushed quickly into the room. Bumping head first into a giantic person. Backing up I bowed an sorry to the giant.

I finally looked up,"Bae Cho!!"

"How do you know that name?" He asked. His voice deeper than I always heard on t.v

"Bae- I mean you inspired me to become an actor," I replied fulled with glee. The happiness slowly subsiding when I realized this wasn't Bae. "Your not Bae."

"I'm his younger brother, Minho."

The silence clung to air as I took in what he had said. Bae had never metioned having any family on t.v. Minho could be lying,but somehow I had the feeling he wasn't.

"Hello. I'm Onew. Minho's manger. You must be Taemin?" He said ecstatic.

"Yeah. So what do I need to do?" I asked taking off my jacket.

"Simple. Go put this on and our stylists will help with hair and makeup,"  Another man interrupted him.

 I stared at the girly outfit.A plaid red and white skirt that would come to about my my thighs. Not to mention the matching jacket and shirt that strangely fit perfectly on my body.

"Do I absolutely have to wear this?"

He looked at me confused,"Of course you have to!"

I dressed quickly in the dressings. Just as I feared the clothes fit perfectly. I turned in a circle to check for any mishaps with the clothes. The stylist came in. Her face flushed with excitement.

"Hi I'm Taem-"

"I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!" She giggled nervously, she pushed me into the chair with a rough movement. Her fingers slowly began to twirl in my hair. "You have a beautiful hair color and length but I'm going to make it alittle bit longer. Now about your face."

"What about it?" I said reaching a hand up to touch it.

"DONT TOUCH! Your face is very close to the structure of a girls. You have plump soft lips. long curly eyelashes, cute dimples, and rounded soft face. perfetto! I'll give you some dark mascara, brown eyeliner to highlight your eyes, and blush to make those beautiful dimples more noticeable."

"Uh what about my hair?" I asked nervously bitting my nails.

"That's where the fun begins," She smirked playfully

I waited patienfully in the chair as the stylist applied loads of makeup and burned my hair with straighteners and curling irons. After what seemed forever. She pulled away finished. I turned to the three mirrors and gasped.

"What the !" I yelled

"You like it?" 

"I look like a...GIRL!"

"Taemin? It's time to start the show-WOAH! Taemin you look pretty," Onew said entering the room.

"Gee. Thanks. I got to go now, stylist."

"My name is Eunjung!" She shouted back at me.

Entering the scene, Onew directed me to where I was suppose to sit. I nervously relaxed myself as I sat in the chair. I had acted before this was no big deal. Deep breath in and in out. I can do this.

"In five, four, three, two." The cameraman signaled to me with his a finger.

Scene 1-Episode 1

"Class this is Jae Hwa. He just transfered. Be nice to him," The teacher announced. The class became over run with whispers.

"He's hot!" A girl said swooning when he passed her.

"He look foreign!"

"Hey sit next to me." a guy suggested. Jae Hwa ignored him, stopping at the seat of the girl who hadn't commented anything about him

"Can I sit next to you?"He asked.

"Sure," The girl answered dryily.

Jae Hwa gathered his books placing them on the desk. The girl was very pretty. She didn't seem to be obessed with him or even care about his exsistance.He liked that.

"So where are you from?" A nearby girl asked.

"America." He answered

"Age?"

"17." He answered before turning back to the girl again.

"Wanna to go out?" She tried again.

"Sorry. I have an american girlfriend back in the U.S," He answered apogoletic.

"Aish! Can you shut the up?" The girl said glaring at the boy. It had only been a few minutes yet she wanted to kill the boy.

"What's your name?" He asked. The crowd came over run with whispers of the transfer student and the mysterious student who had just spoken english as easy as Korean.

"Eun Mi," She answer briskly.

"W-What!" She shouted. The nearing boy came closer and closer. He kissed her soft but passionate on the lips. She pulled away and with a snap of the wrist slapped him in the face. "B-Bastard! You took my first kiss!"

"Eun Mi! Go to the principal's office!" The teacher said pointing a hand outside the door.

"Your not a good kisser but, don't worry I'll teach you," Jae Hwa teased,

" you,"  Eun Mi yelled looking at the boy in disgust.

"You want to?" He joked. The classroom exploded with laughter.

"Nice one!" A nearby boy said highfiving Jae Hwa.

Eun Mi exited the classroom. Her face flushed red with anger. Never in her life had she wanted to murder a person so much! She would get her revenge if it's the last thing she do.

Scene End

"Cut!" 

"That was really good, Minho." Jonghyun cheered from the sidelines.

"Who are you?" I asked un aware how short the man was. Even I was looking down.

'A friend of Minho. Nice to meet you,Taemin." He greeted. " Also word of advice. Minho make sure you don't actually kiss him next time."

I turned deep red with embrassment. He had saw that. Minho forgot to cover my mouth before the kiss. I couldn't help but blush at the though of how good a kisser Minho was.

"Yeah. That line was true though. Taemin doesn't know how to kiss," Minho said teasing me.

"Yah! Be quiet! Just tell me more about Bae," I said covering the topic.

"What about me?" Minho pouted.

 Taemin's hair. Rememeber he has hair extensions.

 The one on the right is minho outfit but imagine it plaid red.