Kidnapped

Models+Music

A/N: So here's another author's note. I have gone three days without throwing up but, I'm still stressed. My friend and this person she met have been texting each other and then my other friend went to the dance. I feel left out but, I would never tell them that. So I finally wrote this long due chapter. Also, I've been listening to SHINee Japanese album and it's great. Does anyone know when their comeback is? Sorry for this long note anyway here is the chapter.

Episode 12-Season Final

Is she okay?" Jae Hwa asked

The doctor turned away with a sigh. He couldn't tell the boys the bad news.

"She's in critical condition but she's going to be alright,"He finally said

"Can...I see her?"

"Yes. I've got to go check on another patient. Call me when she wakes up," he answered exiting the room

Jae Hwa entered the brightly colored room, dragging a hand across the bed. He frowned. After finally having Eun Mi break up with Kwan, she got into a car accident. All because she had ran away from him.

There was a movement in the bed. Eun Mi opened her eyes, stretching her only usable arm.

"Jae Hwa?" Eun Mi yawned.

"Yes," He said.

"I've been lying to you," She said not looking at him.

Jae Hwa turned at Eun Mi's quiet tone. What had Eun Mi lying about? He knew everything about her.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm not who  you think I am."

"Then who are you?"

Eun Mi sighed, dropping the hospital,"I'm a man."

Scene End

"That's a cut!"

"How was he?" Yoona asked.

"Great. Especially Taemin and that reminds you've got a interview." Director announced.

"Just me?"

"Well they didn't ask for Minho. It starts at 5PM. So that's 15 minutes from now," Director said

The director bowed to us, leaving. I turned to Key. Telling him I needed his help but, Kevin stood in his place.

"Hello," He blushed.

"Where's Key?"

"Oh. He told me to give you this," Kevin said handing me a bright pink note. It had to be pink?

Hey dear little cousin,

I'm on a date with my Jongie. Kevin will take my place

as your stylist. I planned ahead of course. Don't worry

he's great.

"Damn," I swore.

"We should get going,"Kevin told me.

"Yeah. Let's go," I said grabbing Kevin. I waved a goodbye to Yoona and Minho."You're driving,right?"

Kevin pulled the keys out of his pocket."Yup."

I opened the door when hands wrapped around my waist,"Jungmo this isn't perfect time."

A deep laughed sounded behind me,"I'm not him."

I turned,scared. There stood a strange man. He had a tight grip around my waist. Judging how easy he was holding me, Kevin was already in the car.

"KEVIN!" I yelled.

"None of that!" The man still holding my waist, covered my mouth with a cloth. I struggled more in attempt to get free from the alcohol filled cloth. If I don't get loose soon the alcohol will knock me out. I wrapped a leg around my kidnapper trying to slip him but, with cloudy eyes it became almost impossible. I slouched in his arm. I fell slump to the ground.

"Minho," I whispered.

"That's a good little Taemin."