Seductive Princess

Models+Music

Minho's POV

We sat at the table quietly eating our ice cream. I tried to help stray my attention from Taemin who was his ice cream in a very seductive way. He swirled his tongue around it ever so often that I could imagine his tonugue on my...

"MINHO!" He shouted.

"Huh? What?"  I say

"Did you hear me? I was talking about how Yoona is dating this new guy and-"

"Do you like seducing me?" I said.

"W-What? NO! I didn't mean to!" Taemin blushed, bright red hiding his face behind the ice cream.

"Your so y at moments that I go crazy for it. When were on the show and the face you make when I hurt you on it's just organismic," I whisper deep in his ear.

"Ah!" He moans. Nobody turns to look because it so quiet that even I couldn't have told if  I hadn't been next to him."Stop Minho."

"Why?" I say."I know you like it. When I whisper deep and low in your ear."

Taemin shivers as I blow on his ear. He looks as if he is about to cry. I move away, I don't want to see him cry. He pulls me back into a passionate kiss our tongues wrapped each other in domiance. We kiss for several seconds before moving away to breathe. Taemin is flushed so red I can barely see his face.

"Minho? Is that you?" says a familiar voice. I close my eyes. Please. Don't let Taemin see her!

"Who are you?" Taemin asks.

"I'm Yuri. Minho's ex girlfriend," She says a hint of flirtaous tone in her voice.

"I'm Taemin." He says. Will he not say he's my boyfriend?"I'm Minho's boyfriend."

YES! I Choi Minho have gotten Lee Taemin to say I am his boyfriend. My life is complete.

"Aren't you Yoona's younger brother?" She questions.

"Yes," Taemin cheerfully replies.

"Then word of advice what was once mine I will get again."

I open my eyes in surpise but, Yuri already has on me. When I can finally breathe I yell,"What the hell?"

" get away," Taemin stands up. His glare mirroring that of a lion. Everyone instantly paying attention.

"Isn't that Lee Taemin?"

"He's as pretty in public  as on tv!"

"Haha. How do you think your to date Minho with your popularity. You'll never be able to satsify him. Bye little Tv star," She walked off as the fans neared.

"That's not true right minho?" Taemin asked

I wanted to ask but as I walked my eyes landed on Yuri. Her hips shook perfectly and her flat stomach showed her tanned skin with deep black hair and lips that were soft and red. I looked between Taemin ever so beautiful and seductive and free Yuri..

Oh, yes I was screwed.