Chocolate Coated Strawberry

The Housemate Agreement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

EXT – His & Her Apartment – Monday 12:00PM

 

“Remember kids, you’re in one house without adult supervision. Always use protection.”

Wendy winked at the two as she dropped them off to their apartment after their holiday weekend in Jeju. Emi quickly tried to shush her best friend, but all she gets is a sassy hair flip in response.

“Seriously though, Chef Jaehyun. Take care of her, or I’ll take care of you.”, running her thumb along her neck, in a threatening manner.

Chuckling nervously, as he puts his arms around Emi. He bid Wendy goodbye. “Take care on your way home, Wendy.”

 

 

INT – His & Her Apartment – Monday

 

“So… where were we?”, he teasingly whispered, wrapping her in his arms. Lovingly hugging her from the back.

Giggling at his actions, she asks “What are you trying to do, Mister?!” as she tries to get out of his hold.

“What?”, he asked, groaning as he tightens his hold of her.

She playfully bit his hand. “You said I should give you yesterday. I gave you yesterday.”

Shifting his hold of her, for him to face her, “And today?”

Laughing at how ridiculously cute he was being. “I don’t know, what do you think?”, he targets her tummy tickling her. “Stop that. Stop. Stooooop!”

He brought her to the couch, where she sat on his lap. “Why are you making this so hard for me?”, she asks, as she fixes his hair.

Pointing at himself, trying to look innocent, “Me?”, he furrowed his eyebrows, pouting. “What do you mean me?”

She cups his face, squishing his cheeks. “Yes, you.”, she smiled, looking at his squished but still cute face. He stares at him with adoration. Looking back at everything that happened last weekend. Worry began to cloud her mind, are they going too fast? Is this okay? Is this thing even real?

In one swift move, he was on top of her. “You should seriously stop overthinking things and just kiss me.”

As he was about to put his lips on hers, but she shielded with her hand. Pushing him up lightly, giggling at his pissed off face.  

Standing up, she grabbed her bags. “We should settle down first, don’t you think?”

Looking down, he sighed. He was waiting for them to be alone. Her lips were addicting to kiss to begin with. How can she think of cleaning up at this time of day?

As he forms a thin line with his lips, she quickly ran back to him, holding his chin up. “Don’t be such a baby, and fix your things.”, she has a sly look on her face, as she whispered “You know I hate it when things get messy around here.” She mischievously pecks on both sides of his cheeks, leaving his mouth to pout, excited as she faces him. She giggled as she walks back away from him, running towards her room. Leaving him aching for her lips, as he takes refuge on the couch.

 

 

INT – Neo Culture – Saturday, Closing Time

 

“Do you want me to drive you home?”

Jaehyun was on the phone with Emi who just arrived from her Brussels flight. They have not seen each other since they got home from Jeju. Behind him was the Doyoung, emotionally wiping his area in the kitchen clean.

“Are you sure? The restaurant is closed anyway.”

Taeil patted the emotional one, to cheer him up. As he goes towards the fridge to get three cans of beer, handing it out to the two boys.

“Fine. I’ll finish up here. And I’ll see you then. Take care.”

Jaehyun bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter