Wish

The Housemate Agreement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXT - Samcheongdong  - 8:00PM, Sunday

"Are you sure you don't want to stay a bit longer at the house. Emi loves you, she'll be cool with that." Jaehyun asked Seulgi - pleading, as they took a stroll down Samcheongdong road. 

Grabbing his arm, she replied cutely, "Nah. Also, it's a good way for you to miss me." 

"You know I can't resist you. You know that right?", he confessed, pinching her nose in the process. 

The two walked around the neighborhood, checking litlle bits and bobs before he dropped her off at her rented AirBnB space. Leaving Seulgi still unsure of what is yet to come for their relationship, while reading an email from the Culinary Arts and Hospitality institution in Paris, France - Le Cordon Bleu. 

 

INT - CGV Incheon Cinema - 9:00PM, Sunday

Emi was on leave for a week at work, yet she found herself inside Incheon International Airport. Smiling to herself holding the paper airplance charm of the necklace around her neck. It's been days since she last saw Taeyong. Does he miss her so badly too? She thought to herself. 

"Emi!" He called, clad in his Captain's uniform. Rushing to her, "Did you wait long?" he asked. 

"Not one bit, I just arrived.", she smiled, happy to see the Captain that stole her heart. 

He reached for her hand, and she gladly held his as they go to the board where the new movies are put up, they both decided to watch X-Men: Apocalyse. They both popcorn, two packets of crunchy  m&ms, and bottles of water. As they finally take their seats, Taeyong opened the packets of crunchy M&Ms and poured over the salty buttery popcorn, making a delightful sweet and salty mix. 

During the middle of the film, Taeyong started feeling a bit sleepy. Emi saw him struggle to keep himself awake, finding it adorable. He surrendered and rests his head on her shoulders. She gave his head a caring pat, never thought that watching a superhero movie could be this sweet. 

He woke up, just in time for Quicksilver's scene. Thanking that nap gods that he didn't miss that. It's the best part. As the movie comes to a close, both walked out of the cinema. "Ready to go home?" he asked, she nodded back, taking his hand. 

 

  EXT. - Mini Stop, Han River - 9:00PM   "Should I put the egg in now, orrrr...?" Seulgi asked, nervously holding the egg before the cooking ramen.    Chuckling, Jaehyun finds her innocence towards convenience store ramen cooking appalling, but's she's too cute to even be told off. "Let me." He cracked the egg just in the right time. Making her pat his back multiple times as a sign of gratitude towards his take over.    "I don't really get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter