Tired

The Housemate Agreement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
INT. - Incheon International Airport - 30 Minutes Before Lunch Time   "Taeyong...", all she could say was his name.   Offering her his hand, "Wanna have lunch with me?"   Emi was confused, she was looking for Jaehyun. But she can't find him anywhere. He had already ended the call making her worry. The Captain held her hand - not wasting the opportunity, and pulled her towards his car.    "Aren't you happy that I'm back?", he asked, before starting the car.    "We're on a break, Tae.",    "I know."    "Where are you planning to take me?"    "It's a surprise."    "I don't think I can enjoy surprises at a time like this, Tae. I was supposed to have lunch with someone."   "Who? The Chef?", he asked. She was not answering, but he knows the Chef was her concern. "He already drove away."    Emi sighed, she thought it's not worth the fight. She kept looking at her phone, waiting for Jaehyun to send her a message. 

 

 

INT. - Neo Culture - Lunch Time   Jaehyun arrives at the restaurant with a straight face, walking towards the back door - dumping the packed lunch he prepared at the sink. Everyone stared at their boss seemingly having a hissy fit. Making the eldest - Taeil form a thin line with his lips.    Breaking the silence, Doyoung asks "Did she not like the lunch?", he approached the woodend box, only to find everything was untouched.    "Back to work!", Taeil commanded, as everyone took a peak at the Chef outside.  Jaehyun sat on the chair at the back porch, and just stared at the distance - trying to make sense of everything that had happened. Has he gone mad?   "Here.", Hyeri puts a pack of cigarettes and a lighter beside him, "Those might help."   

 

INT. - Neo Culture - Lunch Time    Emi hesitantly enters the restaurant the moment she realized where Taeyong took her. She looks around for her housemate, but he was nowhere to be seen. They both sat by the Chef's counter where Taeil was. Puzzled at the turn of events. He takes care of their orders.    "Taeyong," It took her so much courage to finally get his attention, "Can we talk?"    "We should enjoy our lunch first, don't you think?", he smiled. As he picks up the side dishes Taeil had placed for them.    Emi sighed, thinking there's no chance Taeyong will make her do the conversation. Not feeling her appetite, she watches Taeyong devour his lunch as she tried to take little bites of hers.   

 

EXT. - Neo Culture, Back Porch    Jaehyun was still out at the back porch, unaware of the two new customers by his counter.  "You're housemate is there, with Captain Eye Candy,", Hyeri said, as she snags the stick that Jaehyun was playing with his hand. He was so close to lighting one, but thinking it was not worth it, looking at how long he has stopped.    "You're not coming out?", Hyeri asked, not getting any reactions. She blew out smoke, a bit agitated. She decided it's n
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter