Wish

The Housemate Agreement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    INT. - His & Her Apartment - 11:00AM, Monday   Emi woke up to the sound and smell of bacon sizzling in the pan. As she groggily walks towards the kitchen, Jaehyun was done cooking pancakes. She zombie walked her way beside him, still hugging a throw pillow and snatched a pancake.    As she bit his fluffy breakfast creation, he simultaneously clicks his tongue and hits her hand. "A lady should learn how to wait."    Yawning, she pouted "Hungry!"    He pointed her to the wooden stool by the island counter, resulting to her walking towards it with heavy steps. She sat on the chair, hugging both her legs. She puts the pillow on the counter, making Jaehyun glare at her. She pouted once again and slowly returns the pillow on its rightful place.   She comes back with everything set up. Jaehyun poured cold apple juice in her glass, and greeted her, "Good Morning."    She took a strip of bacon, and bit it with gusto, making him pat her head. "You fell asleep without a warning, I wasn't able to move last night.", he said as he sips his cup of coffee.    She grinned, "I was exhausted."    "Exhausted from doing nothing?", he smirked.    "You try to serve cabin crew duty for two straight weeks, and let's see if you don't get exhausted!", before she took a huge bite of her pancakes.    "Alright, alright. Whatever you say."   He noticed some maple syrup bits by . He looked closer catching her off guard and wiped the bits off with his finger, and puts it in his mouth. "Sweet.", he said. "You eat so clumsily for a girl.", he winked. Grabbing his cup of coffee as he heads upstairs to his bedroom.    She was left speechless, and slowly blinking trying to register what happened. She looks down at her food and muttered, "Look at him trying to impress me without my permission.", before taking a huge bite of her pancakes. Grinning to herself.   

 

INT - Neo Culture - 7:00 PM, Wednesday   One of Emi's new position perk is for her to have the option to choose her schedule. Having to have suffered from a stressful two weeks, she decided to take on Jeju flights where she could go home every day. It was not so bad for she goes straight to Neo Culture to get dinner and heads home together with Jaehyun after the restaurant's closing time.    "You're here... again.", Hyeri spat, as Emi entered the restaurant. She waved at her housemate, as he gives her a soft smile as he taps her area by the counter telling her to come quick.    "She will never get to like me, everrrr.", she whispered, making Jaehyun snicker.    "Don't mind her, she's always like that to everyone.", As he serves her a cold brewed tea drink. "And believe me, they want you here. Especially him.", as he points at Doyoung who approaches the two housemates with Emi's dish. Emi accidentally brushed her hand on Doyoung's as she grabs the bowl of Kimchi stew, his cheeks blushing like it was a hot summer's day.   "Ow!", she screamed, burning her tongue because of the hot stew.    "I told you to be careful, didn't I?!", trying to be cold despite in panic. "Here," grabbing her spoon, scooping just the right amount, and blowing it til' it's just the right temperature. He fed her, making everyone stare. Not noticing the attention, "Eat well." he smiled, as he lets go of the spoon resting his hand on her head. She pouts looking down embarrassed.    

 

INT - Neo Culture - Closing Time, Wednesday    "I'm bored.", she says while going around in circles, playing with the counter stools.    Jaehyun was tidying up his knives behind the counter. "I told you, you don't have to wait for me."    "But I want t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter