Pringles

The Housemate Agreement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
INT - Neo Culture - Tuesday   "Last order up, and we're done!", Jaehyun clapped his hands together, smiling as if his face might rip off in seconds. He gave Taeil a good massage on the shoulders before heading to the back door.    "The boss seems to be in a very good mood." Doyoung noticed, as he'a bringing in a tub full of potatoes to the kitchen.    "She's coming back, what do you expect?", Hyeri hissed. Pouting as she follows Jaehyun to the back door.   "You're surprisingly not smoking today.", she noticed.  He chuckled at her observation. "She told me off, saying she won't kiss me if she smells a hint of smoke on me."   Hyeri sat beside him putting her arms around his wide shoulders, "How come you listen to her, and to me you don't?"   "We both know the answer to that question, Ri.", making her form a thin line with her lips. "Tell the team it's okay to leave early. I'll be staying in for a bit."    Hyeri did a sarcastic laugh, "Of course, you are.", rolling her eyes, she stood up, heading inside leaving Jaehyun alone.   

 

INT - Neo Culture - Tuesday Night, After Restaurant Hours   As the team left the restaurant, Jaehyun braced himself, preparing the ingredients he personally bought at the market early in the morning. He took out a whole chicken and filled it with soaked sweet rice. Adding in garlic, ginger, and dried red dates. He treacherously went through Taeil's traditional herbs stash and got milk vetch roots. As well as chestnuts and ginkgo nuts. In a medium sized pot filled with water he threw in garlic cloves and ginseng, bringing it to boil over medium heat.    While waiting he sets up a meal for one on the counter, lining up utensils and plates neatly. He walked to the freezer to make sure the vanilla yogurt he bullied Doyoung to buy this afternoon is cooling well. He looked at his watch and smiled, satisfied of his timing. Everything seems perfectly fine, there's only one thing missing, her.   As the soup is done boiling, and Jaehyun was about to pick it up, the restaurant door opens, and the bell rings.    "I never get it why you never liked coming to airports.", the woman who just entered said. Walking towards the chef's counter where everything was set up for her.    "Because it reminds me of you going away." He smiled, putting the pot of Samgyetang(Ginseng Chicken Soup) on the counter. He leaned forward giving her a chaste kiss on her lips. "Welcome home."   "I don't feel like I am yet.", she pouted, poking his dimples. Jaehyun ran to get out of the Chef's counter, pulling her into his arms. Kissing her cheeks, he reiterates, "Welcome home, Seulgi.", as he hugs her even more tighter.    Though she was struggling to tip toe her way while hugging him, she didn't care. She missed him way to much to mind about how tall he is. She found herself playing with his hair making Jaehyun face her, as they laugh together.    "Eat. I prepared this for you. Even stealing from Taeil's secret stash just to make it taste even more special." She clapped her hands, pokes his right dimple, and says her thanks. It's been too long. He can't believe she's finally here. He watched her eat the food he prepared, with a smile on his face. Thankful that this day had finally come.    "I missed this.", she said, finishing up her meal. "And this.", as she pokes his right dimple. Making him cover it. "And this." As she kisses his cheek. "And most especially this.", as she wraps her arms around his neck, giving him a kiss on the lips.    "Good to know.", he cheekily replied as he holds her waist. Returning the favor and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Before I forget...", as he leans in placing his forhead towards hers. He whispers, "I have something for you.", as he kisses her nose.    Jaehyun walks to the freezer, putting out Seulgi's favorite Yogurt and Chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins. Making her squeal from happiness. He motioned a pause to her, as he shows her a can of pringles from the counter, making her more excited. He scooped one of each flavor, sprinkling them with crushed classic falvored Pringles.    Seulgi takes a spoonful, sparing nothing, making sure there's a right amount of yogurt, chocolate and pringles. She gives a happy sigh. "Now I'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter