Chapter 18: Talent will be shown!

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

Your father let the B1A4 in and told them to feel at home.

CNU: thank you Mr. Kim to letting us in here! (smile)

Mr. Kim: you’re very welcome! By the way, what are your names?

CNU: oh, sorry sir we forgot to tell you our names! Let us introduce ourselves, I’m Shin Dong Woo but you can call me CNU, I’m a senior student. (bow)

Jinyoung: I’m Jung Jinyoung, also a senior student sir.(bow)

Baro: My name is Cha Sun Woo but you can call me Baro, a junior student (smile and bow)

Sandeul: I’m Lee Jung Hwan but my friends call me sandeul, also a junior student (bow)

Gongchan: Gongchan Shik, a sophomore student also the classmate of you! (bow)

Mr. Kim: oh~ that’s nice (nodded and smile)

Mrs. Kim: what’s nice dear?(bring the tea and cookies then notice the B1A4), oh! What a good-looking boys they are (smile)

B1A4: Kamsahamnida Ms. Kim! (smile with a flattered faces)

Mrs. Kim: just like I said they are really are good-looking and they have really nice attitudes.

Mr. Kim: Why don’t you boys tell us about yourself?

You, your parents and the B1A4 are all face to face having a conversation and having a wonderful snack.

CNU: Well to start off, we are living together well in a dorm and because I’m the oldest I’m responsible for these guys.

Mr. Kim: OH! That’s interesting.

Mrs. Kim: wow! This boys are also responsible for their selves, that’s wonderful! Ok, it’s my turn to ask a question.(smile) What are your talents? I’m curious.

CNU: well, I can rap .

 Jinyoung: I can imitate sounds, like car, helicopter and etc.

Baro: I can beat box and Rap too.

 Sandeul: I can sing trot.

Gongchan: I can do an aegyo. (smile) but in all that, We all can sing. (SMILE)

you: oppa! Can you do a sample pls? (smile with cute eyes)

Mrs. Kim: ne~ pls. (also do cute eyes)

B1A4: Aigoo~ the eyes! Now we know where you got her cuteness. (smile) OK! (nodded)

Mr. Kim: That’s why it is hard to reject this two. Kekeke~ (laugh)

you and Mrs. Kim: YEAY!

B1A4 started their own talents one by one. First is Jinyoung doing is imitated sounds, followed by Baro with  his beatbox, Next is CNU with his rap help by Baro, next is Sandeul sing a trot song and last is Gongchan doing his aegyo. You and your parents were amazed about their talents. Then they all started to sing and make your face looked really fascinated.

you: WOAH!(facinated) They are good. (then smile)

Mr. & Mrs. Kim: NE~ you're right our angel. (smile and enjoying the performance of the B1A4)

After the B1A4 finish showing their talents they bowed and make also a request.

B1A4: thank you! But can we make a request to? Can you and you too Mr. and Mrs. Kim show your talents too? Pls. (make puppy dog eyes)

you and your parents: (can’t resist the eyes of the B1A4) oh! Ok!

Mr. Kim: why those everybody uses their eyes! (=.=) ok! let’s go to our piano ok?

You, your parents and  B1A4 go to the piano and you're dad sat down in front of the piano and you and your mom stand behind your dad and the B1A4 stand beside the piano. Your Dad started to play the Piano and you and your mom started singing. The B1A4 listen to you and your parents and made their faces like (^O^))

Sandeul: are they a family of angels?

Jinyoung: I don’t know! I think they are!?!(smile) they are great!

CNU and Baro: NAE~ they are really great!

Gongchan: (looking at you while singing) *she’s really an angel*(can’t help himself from smiling) They are wonderful! (smile)

When you looked at the boys you saw gongchan smiling at you, that smile make you smile to and a bit blush so you just close your eyes and feel the song. After you and your parents finish showing you're talents. The B1A4 clapped and smile.

B1A4: WOAH! That was wonderful. (smile)

you: thank you oppas!

Mr. and Mrs. Kim: thank you! You boys also (smile)

After showing all your talents you just go back at chatting and playing with your family. Until the end of the day.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

END of CHAPTER 18

♣thank you for subscribing and all your comments♣

wait for my update. Arasso? ♦♥♦

(^-^)smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN1hJ6Nxi8Q ------> adiccted to this song (CUPID by Girl's Day)