Chapter 13: He understand!

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

It’s morning and you are still tired for what just happen yesterday. You can still remember the joy you felt around your new friends. And remember what you do to gongchan after he walked you home.

you: *sesh! Why did I do such a stupid thing, I’m such a pabo! His probably mad at me right now T.T*(hitting yourself with your pillow)

While hitting yourself you notice the time. It’s almost time for school so you get up, take a bath and ran downstairs for breakfast. Once you finish eating you went out and bid goodbye to your parents.

you: Bye Mom and Dad! I’m going now.

Mr.&Mrs. Kim: Ok! take care our sweet angel.

While you're walking towards your school someone shouted your name and greet you good morning.

Jinyoung: Good morning you! ( as the others greeted too)

you: Good morning too. (smiled)

Gongchan: Good morning you!(smiled)

you: (stand still) g-g-good morning too oppa!(stuttering&give a quick bow)*wah! I can’t look at him right =.= I’m to embarrassed*

Gongchan: are you alright you? (smiling at you)

you: Nae~!

CNU: oh! Look at the time, we must be going now! We don’t want to be late right?(giving excuses to leave you and gongchan alone)

Sandeul: but hyung it's to early! (Didn’t get what his hyung said)

Jinyoung: o-oh! Yeah! CNU hyung is right, Ok Gongchan and you! We are going now. See you guys later (smile)

Gongchan and you: OK?! see you later (bow and smile back in a confuse way)

While the others go their separate, you and gongchan does too. You both are heading to your classroom and there is an awkward silence between you two but still gongchan is smiling. Once you reached you're classroom all of the student suddenly kept quiet and look at you.

you: *woah! Why those every one looking at me like that?*(a bit shy and a bit scared because of the looks of their classmate)*smiling a bit*

Gongchan: are you sure you're okay?

you: Nae~ (nodded you're head slowly)

While you and gongchan are going to your sit, Your classmates are chatting at each other and looking at you. Talking about you and gongchan, Some are jealous, some are just happy and some are just telling you are one lucky girl.

Student1: woah! She’s new here but she’s already that close to gongchan.

Student2: ne! She’s one lucky girl. She’s the first girl to make Gongchan smile like that except for his hyungs! I’m so jealous. T.T

~Bell rings~

First class started.  You are still quiet until someone passed a piece of paper on your table.

Gongchan: are you sure you're ok?

you: ne~ I’m a bit tired about yesterday!

Gongchan: oh! So how’s your sleep last night?

you: it’s alright. Oppa! I just want to say sorry about yesterday.

Gongchan: why you say sorry? You didn’t do anything wrong.

you: it’s just that I didn’t ask permission and I kissed you're cheek but it's a friendly kiss and I think I need to say sorry about it.

Gongchan: Gwenchanna you, never mind that, it's just a friendly kiss just like what you said…it's not a big deal. 

you: OK! thank you oppa…

Gongchan: Thank you for what?..

you: Thank you for understanding. 

Gongchan: oh, Ok! you are always welcome ~~~…

~END OF CONVERSATION ~

Gongchan: *For you it's just a friendly kiss but for me it's more than that…Thank you you for making me smile just like my hyungs, this will be a very different year now you're here.*(smile)