Chapter 16: The Jealous Oppas!

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

After school you two went down to the front gate and saw the others waiting. Once you saw them you ran towards them and hug CNU.

 
you: CNU oppa~ thank you for that delicious and wonderful lunch. (Hug & smile)
 
CNU: you’re welcome you!(hug back and pat you're head)
 
Baro: Wae only CNU hyung have a hug? We help too you know! (Jealous)
 
Sandeul & Jinyoung: yeah! We help too. (Nodded and also jealous)
 
Gongchan: (hit the head of his hyung)Hyungs!
 
Sandeul, Baro and Jinyoung: Aw! (=.=) Channie~ what was that for?
 
Gongchan:  You 3 are like pabos! (=.=*)
 
you: kekeke~(laugh) Gongchan oppa, It’s ok! Come here you three (hug them one by one) Thank you oppas (smile).
 
You hug first Baro, then Jinyoung, last is Sandeul.
 
Sandeul:you is very sweet!(hug tight) I don’t want to let her go! (Cuddle)
 
you: keke~ ok oppa! (^.^)(want to break from the hug but you can’t because sandeul is still cuddling you)
 
Gongchan: (jealous) *YAH! Hyung stop hugging her tight! She’s mine find your own!(=.=)* OK hyung! That’s enough you're killing her already.
 
CNU: yeah! Gongchan is right. (smile)
 
Baro: hey sandeul hyung! That’s not fair, why you have the longest hug than ours?(jealous)
 
Sandeul: (just mehrong them)*=P*
 
Baro : OH! That guy! I want to kill him! His so unfair! (puff his cheeks)
 
Jinyoung: count me in Baro!(give a signal to baro)
 
The two shouted at Sandeul and started to get sandeul.  Sandeul saw that his hyung are going to get him so he broke free from the hug and started running around not letting his hyung get him. Then someone caught sandeul and give him a hit on his head.
 
Sandeul: WAH! (TT_TT) what was that for? 
 
Gongchan: for almost killing you!
 
 
Sandeul: UH! You're just jealous because I got to hug her ~..
 
Then Jinyoung and Baro also hit sandeul.
 
Sandeul: WAH! Why do you hyungs keep on hitting me?(TT-TT)
 
Baro and Jinyoung: for not being fair!
 
CNU and You broke the fight.
 
CNU: ok! that’s enough, stop hitting sandeul.
 
you: oppas, pls. stop hitting sandeul oppa now (smile)
 
Jinyoung and Baro stopped hitting sandeul and said sorry.
 
you: it’s ok! Just say sorry to sandeul oppa!
 
Jinyoung and Baro: Mianhae~ for hitting you..
 
Sandeul: ahm..apology not yet accepted.
 
Jinyoung and Baro: Wae?! Argh..you little brat!(irritated by sandeul)
 
Sandeul: hey! Don’t be mad at me! You are not yet complete; there is someone who’s not yet saying sorry.
 
Jinyoung and Baro: who? (remember gongchan also hitting sandeul) (looked at gongchan)
 
Gongchan: Wae?(shock about the look of his two hyungs)
 
Jinyoung and Baro: hey channie~ aren’t you going to say sorry?
 
Gongchan: ANIO~ his the one who started it.
 
you: oppa! (looked at gongchan with a puppy dog eyes) just say sorry pls. so everyone is happy now..ok?
 
Gongchan: (can’t resist the eyes) *YAH! Pls. don’t look at me like that I can’t resist it*..OH, ok! just because you said so! (blush)
 
you: YEY! (smile and clap)
 
Gongchan: Mianhae hyung for hitting you!
 
Sandeul: Ok! now apology accepted!
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
End of chapter 16