Chapter7: Winning all the games

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

All of you reached the arcade place, and the Baro and Sandeul was excited to play.

Jinyoung: here we are! you-ah do you really want to go here?

You(you): yes oppa!

Jinyoung: are you really sure? We can still leave if you want.

You(you): It’s alright oppa! Let’s play.

Baro and Sandeul: Hyung! (teased Jinyoung) you're just scared to be beaten by you-ah and us!(run inside with you)

Jinyoung: I do not! Ok! let’s go, let’s see who’s the best (glared at baro and sandeul and run inside).

CNU: like a pabo (shake his head), been fooled by the two dongsaeng.(walked inside following )

Gongchan: *She’s really different to other girls. Even if she came in an all girls school.*( following CNU)

Then all of you started playing. Each game you play with each member you’re the one who wins but sometimes you turned to be 2nd.  The last game was one of gongchan’s favorite game and Baro and Sandeul drag you there and told you:

Baro: let’s play this last game.

Sandeul:  yeah! Let’s play it. I think here I can now beat you.

 Because sandeul never wins he always came in 4th and sometimes last in his hyungs. Then you and sandeul played but you won again, you're next opponent is Baro, then Jinyoung then CNU, but still you're the one who won.

Sandeul: you're really good for a girl! All the games here are all a piece of cake to you (joked and laugh), now let’s see if you can beat the best player of this game you're  opponent now is very own Maknae Gongchan.

Gongchan: what are you saying hyung? (confused in what sandeul is saying)

You(you): OK then. I’ll try my best in playing this game! I’ll make sure I will beat Gongchan oppa in this game even if his the best player.(saying with full of confidence)

Gongchan: huh? Oh, Please don’t listen on what sandeul hyung is saying,  you-ah. His crazy!

Sandeul: OK then! Let’s start the loser will treat the winner an Ice cream.

Gongchan: ha! Wa………….-it (has no time to finished his sentence)

Sandeul started the game. The two of you started playing and after the game the winner is……