Chapter 9: Ice Cream for you and me.

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

You and gongchan are on your way to the ice cream shop and there’s an awkward silence between you two. When gongchan break the silence.

Gongchan: you-ah!

You(you): yes oppa?

Gongchan: OH! Mianhaeyo~ I forgot what I want to say. (=.=)

You(you): keke~ (you chuckle) It’s ok oppa, just tell me when you remember it again.

Gongchan: OK you! (chuckle as well) By the way what’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?

You(you): Chocolate, Strawberry ice cream(smile) How about you oppa?

Gongchan: well I like chocolate too but I really like cookies ‘n cream flavor.

You and Gongchan reached the ice cream shop. Go inside and order the ice cream and pay in the counter.

Cashier: here you go, 1 chocolate ice cream and 1 cookies ‘n cream. The two of you are a cute couple.(smiled)

The two of you blush when you two heard what the cashier just said and walk away and go to the vacant table. While you're eating you're ice cream there’s again an awkward silence between you two.  Till you break that silence with a question.

You(you): oppa!

Gongchan: (eats ice cream) nae~?

You(you): my I ask? What do you usually do with your friends?

Gongchan: oh! Just hang out, play, and sometimes stay in the dorm if we don’t feel like going outside.

You(you): oh! Ok. that so nice.(smile and take a bite on the ice cream)

Gongchan: How about you? Why did you go to an Co-ed school now?  And what does it feel going to an exclusive all girls school?

You(you): Ahm..(took another bite of your ice cream) Well, because I told them that I want to go to a Co-ed school. Since I was young my parents are so over protective that they enrolled me to an all girl’s school for safety. The feeling going to an all girls school is..ahm..It’s fine but not that challenging.

Gongchan: oh..ok! Wae not that challenging?

You(you): well because we are treated like a little girls and it's just that it’s not that fun when all you can see are always girls and can’t pace with boys.

Gongchan:  ok then! That’s very interesting.

While you and gongchan are chatting while eating ice cream, your face got dirty because of the ice cream and gongchan notice it and wiped it.

Gongchan: there’s ice cream in your face. (smile while wiping)

You(you): Oh! Thank you`~ sorry I’m a bit messy when eating ice cream (smiled backblush)