Chapter 15: A sweet lunch just for us!

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

You and Gongchan saw a table for two and wonder why it is just for two.

you: why is it for two? And where are the others?
 
Gongchan: Molla~ I thought they are going to wait for us here.
 
 you: can you text them? Ask where are they?
 
Gongchan: Nae~ (nodded)
 
When Gongchan bring out his phone there is a message from his hyung.
 
To: Gongchan, 
 
Have a nice lunch with ~~~! Kekeke~ (^_^). Sorry for leaving you two, this is the only way we can think of. I hope you and you understand and we hope you two won’t be mad for what we have done. See you guys later, OK?! By the way CNU hyung made and prepare all that we just help! Kekeke~ (^.^) 
 
From: Jinyoung hyung 
 
Gongchan turned off his phone and put it back into his pocket. He turned to you and said:
 
Gongchanyou-shi!
 
you: nae? (You looked at gongchan)
 
Gongchan: I’m sorry for what my hyungs did (felt sorry for his hyung)
 
you: why are you saying sorry for the oppas?
 
Gongchan:  well because they prepare this lunch, well it's mostly CNU hyung prepared this and the others just help and…
 
you: oh! That’s so sweet of CNU oppa (smile) and the others, but where are they? Aren’t they joining us?
 
Gongchan:  that’s what I’m sorry about, they just leave without saying anything and leaving this all here, they say it’s for us but I don’t know if it’s alright…(didn’t finish his sentence)
 
you: Oppa! (you interrupted)  Let’s just eat arasso? We don’t want to waste all the hard work of the others. I get what you are saying, it’s alright for me, I’m not mad. (Smile)
 
Gongchan: chincha? 
 
you: nae, let’s just enjoy this wonderful launch. OK?
 
Gongchan: NE~(smile)
 
Gongchan get the sit for you, then you two started eating. While eating you can’t help yourself from smiling because of the delicious lunch.
 
you: YAH! CNU oppa really can cook.(smiling)
 
Gongchan:  ne!(smiling at you) ~~~-shi, may I ask something?
 
you: sure, what is it? (still having those sweet smile)
 
Gongchan:*come on gongchan you can do it, just ask her!* ~~~-shi, Do you have a boyfriend? (Ask shyly)
 
you:  Boyfriend? No, I don’t have ( fascinated by the food)
 
Gongchan: oh, but did you had a boyfriend before?
 
you: anio~ (smile at gongchan) why you asked?
 
Gongchan:  oh, nothing! Just curious. (Smile shyly) *YES! I hope I have a chance on you ~~~-shi*(^_^) 
 
you: uh, ok then! (smile) How about you?
 
Gongchan: huh me?..Same!
 
you: why? That cute face of yours! still doesn’t have any girlfriend yet?
 
Gongchan: *WAH! I’m cute?, she said I’m cute!(^o^)*(blush) ahm..well because I haven’t find that special girl who I will love.
 
you: oh! That’s so sweet..if you find that girl! She will be the luckiest girl!
 
Gongchan: why?
 
you: because his boy is very sweet and caring! (smile at him)
 
Gongchan: you really think so?(blush)
 
you: Yes~(smile)
 
Gongchan: how about you? Why don’t you have a boyfriend?
 
you: Also the same answer as yours, I haven’t found that guy yet.
 
Gongchan: oh! I’ll bet that he will be the luckiest guy in the world if you are his girlfriend (nodded).
 
you: kekeke~ we are just repeating what we are saying. But thanks! (smile)
 
Gongchan: you're welcome!(^-^) yah! But I really mean what I have said. *I will be the luckiest guy if you're my girl*(smile)
 
you: me too oppa! Kekeke~ (laugh)
 
You two just chat until lunch was finish and back to your classroom. You and gongchan had you're smiling face till the end of school.