Chapter 8: planning to ditch you two

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

The winner is Player 1! ( player 1 is (you) & player 2 was GONGCHAN)

Sandeul: I can’t believe the best player was been beaten by a girl. ( in a big shock )

You are jumping in joy because you beat the best player while jumping you suddenly hugged gongchan.

You(you): yehey! I won, I won (very happy)

Gongchan: (turning red as an apple) *She’s hugging meblush!* AHM..you-ah, c-cong-  congratulation for winning.

You(you): (opend you're eyes notice you were hugging gongchan you quickly removed you're hands around him) T-Thank you oppa(bowed) ..Mianhae~ I was just so happy that I didn’t notice what I’m doing.(blushedblush)

Gongchan:  i-it’s ok! well I’ll be treating you an ice cream because you won (smiled at you)

You(you): (become redder than the last time when you saw gongchan smiling at you) NE~ thank you OPPA!

CNU: (notice you and gongchan are blushing but not looking at each other)

CNU started to talk to the other members except you and Gongchan.

CNU: (whisper) hey guys! Look at our Channie and you. They are both blushing :Dlaugh

Jinyoung:  you’re right hyung! So what shall we do? (as he was looking towards you and gongchan)

Baro: hyung! Why don’t we leave those two alone?

Sandeul: hey! Are we ditching you and gongchan?

Jinyoung: we are not ditching, we are just going to leave those two!

Sandeul: in short we are ditching them.

CNU: we are not ditching, we are just helping gongchan to know ~~~ better, for not disturbing them and leaving you to gongchan.

Sandeul: oh! OK..Count me in!^^

Jinyoung & Baro: it’s about time you get what we mean! (tsk tsk..)

CNU: ok guys! Let’s tell gongchan we are leaving.

The others are now going to talk to gongchan and you.

CNU: Gongchan! you and you go ahead to the ice cream shop we are going back to school to get something.

Gongchan:  Wae?? What are you going to get?

CNU: my books I forgot them at school and I need it to do my assignment (lied to gongchan)

Gongchan: but why must the other hyungs need to come?

Jinyoung: I’m going to help hyung in getting his books. (lied)

Baro & Sandeul: yeah! Us too,  We also forgot our books and we are having a long quiz for tomorrow.(lied )

You(you): why don’t we come with you opppas?

Gongchan: yeah. What she said!

CNU: no, you two should go now because it's getting late and the shop will close in an hour! We will follow you once we got the books.

Gongchan: But~

CNU and Jinyoung: no more BUTS… you two should b going now and us too. We will follow you once we get the books. Arasseo~?...

Gongchan and You(you): oh! Ok thensmiley