Chapter 27: a little sharing with my hyung~

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

After their dinner and washing the dishes they went to the living room to sit awhile before they all go to sleep.

Baro: I’m so full!

Gongchan: yeah me too!  Hyung did a great job in cooking~

CNU: jinjja?

Gongchan: *nod nod*

CNU: owh! Kamsahamnida!

Sandeul: hyung the food is very delicious but I’m still hungry!

Jinyoung: what you’re still hungry? What are you keeping inside your stomach huh?

Sandeul: yah! Hyung~ there is nothing inside my stomach it’s just that I’m a growing boy I need to eat!

CNU: Sandeul! I think there’s bread in the kitchen you can eat that if you want

Sandeul: jinjja? Ok then! –go to kitchen-

Baro: Sandeul is so gluttony.

Jinyoung: yeah!

CNU: anyway~ do you think we should talk about something else?

Baro: yeah! Let’s talk about you channie!

Gongchan: yah! Why me?

Baro: because you're getting mature now! Having your first love…Keke~

Jinyoung: yeah! Let’s talk about you~ what do feel right now?

Gongchan: me? I can’t explain it hyung!

CNU: you know channie it’s very nice to see your maturing now.

Gongchan: I’m mature, most mature than those three hyungs~ Keke…

Jinyoung: hey! I’m mature too! –pout-

Gongchan: ok hyung! Whatever you say...Keke~

Baro: ok! I’ll just accept that but still you need to tell what’s going between you and you-shi!

Gongchan: there is nothing between me and you-shi ok! We are just good friends!

CNU: you only want her as a friend?

Gongchan: well…*actually I don’t*

Baro: Is there something you’re not telling us channie?

Jinyoung: yeah! Like the credits? The phone earlier!

Gongchan: well to tell the truth! I used all my credits to have a video call with you-shi earlier.

Baro: Wae video call? You can just texted her or called her.

Gongchan: well I don’t know! We texted each other but we got bored, so I ask if I can call her then she agrees.

CNU: but why video call?

Gongchan: I don’t know! My mind said I need to see her, so I video call her suddenly.

Sandeul: woah! Channie is really strucked by you-shi. –going back to the living room and brought the bread-

The others look a sandeul because of his sudden apperance carrying a bread.

Sandeul: what? I'm hungry and I want to join in this conversation!

Jinyoung: woah! anyway~ Sandeul is right!

Gongchan: Molla~ I don’t know this feeling! I need you hyungs to explain this to me!

Baro: well channie~ when it comes from love, we have Jinyoung hyung here to answer this entire question!

Gongchan: yah! Hyung help me! –beg-

Jinyoung: -explain to gongchan- channie~ if you can’t get her out of your mind and your heart keeps on saying her name, you are really in love with her! You can’t sleep very well; you are always smiling just thinking about her; your heart keeps pounding faster and faster whenever you see her or talking to her; and you are very affected in what she feels. That's what love can do to you!.......................

Gongchan: *nod nod*

Gongchan’s hyungs keeps on giving advice to their maknae the whole night until they all got tired and went to bed.

Gongchan: hyungs! Thanks for does wonderful advices; I’ll keep that in mind! Good night!

Sandeul, CNU, Baro and Jinyoung: night channie! Owh! We mean you-shi! Keke~

Gongchan just ignored the joke of his hyung, but deep inside of him he was smiling.

 

Sunday pass, you just stayed home and sing all day long. As for B1A4 they just also stayed at their apartment and just play all day.

 

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

END OF CHAPTER 27

 

Sorry guys for updating so late!

I have this extra class for the summer and I need to focus on it..

ANYWAY~

Hope you like this chapter..

Sorry for the wrong typos and Grammar!

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE pls!

thank yoU! i really appreciate those who comment^^

#B1A4 fighting!

♥♥♥♥

GONGCHAN: I have something for you!!!!♥