Chapter 24: Playing rock-paper-scissor thru VIDEO CALL

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

 

You and gongchan play rock-paper scissor thru video call to kill the boredom away the loser must answer the question truthfully given by the winner, SO IT BEGINs…..
 
YOU [scissor] Gongchan [rock]
 
Gongchan: I win! Ok here is my question, what do you think of me?
 
you: ahm..your kind, quiet, friendly, cute and sweet person! :)
 
Gongchan: *cute? sweet?, Aigoo! Hehe~ wow she thinks I’m cute and sweet* Nae~ thank you for a wonderful answer..hehe~
 
you: you're welcome oppa, OK let’s continue!
 
YOU[Paper] Gongchan [Rock]
 
you: yes! I win, ok! here is my question oppa, what kind of personality are you looking for a girl?
 
Gongchan: ahm..a sweet, lovable and caring type of girl  just like yours.
 
you: just like mine?
 
Gongchan: nae~ (nodded) *you're the girl I like –whisper-
 
you: what’s that oppa? Girl? like?
 
Gongchan: nothing! O-OK! let’s continue the game.
 
YOU [Paper] Gongchan [Scissor]
 
Gongchan: I win! Here is my question, what is your ideal type of guy?
 
you: hmm..my ideal guy..he must be sweet, caring, kind, understanding and only loves me kind of guy.
 
Gongchan: wow! That’s one great answer..hehe~
 
you: yeah, I know! Hehe~ let’s continue.
 
YOU [rock] Gongchan [paper]
 
Gongchan: I win again! 
 
you: yah! Oppa, you're good at this game..
 
Gongchan: ani~ it must be my lucky day for this game  ok, here is my question
 
you: nae~ what is your question?
 
Gongchan: If you were to be ask what is the most romantic thing a guy can do when he is planning to confess his feelings to a girl he like?
 
you: ahm..for me if a guy confess to me I want to be in a place with the things I love, like a soft sweet kind of music is playing, ground full of petals and candles forming a heart shape, balloons and if my parents approve in his confessing and joined his plan that would be romantic thing a guy can give as a confession, but it depends on the other girls if someone confess to them. 
 
Gongchan: wow, you're really great at answering this question.
 
you: ani~ well, it’s one of my dream..keke~
 
Gongchan: wow! *Don’t worry I’ll give you this kind of confession, just you wait!*-he thought-
 
you: let’s continue!
 
YOU [rock] Gongchan [scissor]
 
you: I win! Here is my question!
 
Gongchan: nae~ what is your question?
 
you: who was you're first kiss? Keke~
 
Gongchan: -blush- I don’t have my first kiss yet. *face palm*!
 
you: owh! really?
 
Gongchan: nae~ wah! I think it’s so embarrassing a guy like me never have his first kiss.
 
you: don’t be embarrassed oppa, it’s natural, it only shows that you are saving that kiss for that girl you truly love.
 
Gongchan: nae~ you're right! But how about you who is you're first kiss?
 
you: oppss..sorry oppa! You cannot ask me a question, we are still playing, wait until you win again! Hehe~
 
Gongchan: oh, ok~ let’s continue!
 
YOU [scissor] Gongchan [rock]
 
Gongchan: I won! Ok, here is my question!
 
you: nae~ what’s your question?
 
Gongchan: same as yours! Who is your first kiss?
 
you: I haven’t have my first kiss too oppa.
 
Gongchan: why?
 
you: well because I want to have my first kiss to be my first love or namja.
 
Gongchan: owh! is that so..ok  let’s continue shall we?
 
You [rock] Gongchan [paper]
 
Gongchan: I win again! Keke~ are you ready for my question?
 
you: nae~ what is your question??
 
Gongchan: what will you do if your first kiss was been stolen?
 
you: Mollayo~
 
Gongchan: owh! ok..*I hope no one steal your first kiss, so I can be the first! * *wah! What am I thinking!* -talking to his self- let’s continue!
 
YOU [scissor] Gongchan [paper]
 
you: I win! YEY , Ready for my question?
 
Gongchan: I’m always ready..Keke~
 
you: what will you do if someone hurt your love one?
 
Gongchan: well, I definitely kill/hurt that person who tries to hurt the one I love! –hold his fist tight-
 
you: wow! Ok, let’s continue.
 
YOU [rock] Gongchan [scissor]
 
you: I win again! Keke~
 
Gongchan: wow! The game is turning around!
 
you: keke~ ok! Here is my question, what is the most embarrassing moment you had with your hyungs?
 
Gongchan: there is one time when sandeul hyung caught me blushing and almost tell the other hyungs good thing he haven’t got the time to finish his sentence, that would be my one embarrassing moment with my hyungs.
 
you: who is this person that made you blush? That sandeul oppa caught?
 
Gongchan: sorry one question only! Hehe~
 
you: YAH! That’s unfair >3<.
 
Gongchan: don’t worry! You’ll get my answer soon!
 
you: oh, ok! but still it’s not fair, I really want to know />3
 
Gongchan: -chuckle- *she is so cute when she is pouting* ok, let’s continue!
 
YOU [paper] Gongchan [scissor]
 
Gongchan: yeay! I win :D
 
you: YAH! Ok, what is your question?
 
Gongchan: this is a very simple question! What is are your favorites?
 
you: ahm, my favorites?..ahm..for food: kimchi, ramen and sweets; for color: blue and white; song: only learned bad things; this is the only thing I can think by this moment so..I’ll go with this answers only but I loved so many things.
 
 Gongchan: oh! Ok 
 
you: nae~ let’s continue still wanting to know who’s the person that made you blush and been caught by sandeul oppa!
 
Gongchan: nae~
 
YOU [paper] GONGCHAN [rock]
 
you: YEAY!!!!!!!!!! I win..
 
Gongchan: *OMO!* good..so what is your question?
 
you: my question is who is that person that made you blush? When sandeul oppa caught you?
 
Gongchan: a-ahm… a friend of mine~
 
you: YAH! Who is this friend? Be specific oppa >3<
 
Gongchan: do you really need to know the name?
 
you: yes! I want to know who is this lucky person that made my cute oppa blush! Keke~
 
Gongchan: *omo! I’m her cute oppa?! –blush-* do you really want to know?
 
you: yes!! –nodded-
 
Gongchan: sorry I can’t tell you, I’m too embarrassed to say her name.
 
you: yah! Tell me pls.. you must tell the truth we are playing here! >3<
 
Gongchan: ok! I’ll tell you….her name was………………………………//////////
 
Video call ended~
 
you: YAH! What happened? When he was almost going to say it the call ended..AISH!
 
In gongchan’s case,
 
Gongchan: OMO! out of credits –sigh-
 
He was saved for telling the name but felt a bit guilty for it, so he borrowed one of his hyungs phone to text you what happened. Gongchan went out of the room and ask his hyungs.
 
Gongchan: Hyungs! Who has credits on their phone?
 
CNU: I have.
 
Gongchan: really? Can I borrow you're phone?
 
Baro: why do you need to borrow hyung’s phone? You have credits on your own.
 
Gongchan: please? I’m out of credits.
 
Sandeul: where did you use all your credits?
 
Gongchan: I was talking with someone.
 
Jinyoung: who are you talking too?
 
Gongchan: just a friend. * I can’t tell them it's you-shi, because they will tease me again!=.=*
 
CNU: ok! But what will you say? I’ll do it for you.
 
Gongchan: ani~ I’ll do it hyung! It will be a long message.
 
CNU: ok. –give his phone-
 
Gongchan: thanks hyung! I’ll bring it first to my room, I’ll give it back after I’m done sending the message.
 
CNU: ok!
 
Then gongchan texted you, you received a text message from CNU.
 
you: why is CNU oppa texted me?
 
To: you,
 
Never stop smiling, not even when you are sad, because maybe someone might fall in love with your smile! ~ 
 
Hello! This is Gongchan Shik, hehe~ I’m using CNU hyung’s phone. Sorry if the video call ended, I’m out of credits. So I’m going to say good bye for now! See you on Monday~ :D..
 
Take Care ~ ♥
PS: by the way if you are going to reply send it to my phone..thank you! Hehe~ SORRY again.
 
After gongchan texted you he went out to his room to return CNU’s phone. 
 
Gongchan: Hyung! Here is you're phone, Thank you for letting me borrow it –smile-
 
CNU: you’re welcome. –smile-
 
Gongchan: I’ll be taking a nap, just wake me up if you need something.
 
CNU: ok!
 
Then Gongchan went back to his room to take a nap. Then Baro and Sandeul borrowed CNU’s phone.
 
Baro: hyung! Can we borrow your phone too?
 
Sandeul: yeah! Please?
 
CNU: why?
 
Baro: we just want to see the your sent messages, please?
 
CNU: why do you need to see the sent message?
 
Jinyoung: maybe, they are curios who gongchan texted.
 
Baro and Sandeul nodded.
 
CNU: no! it’s a private message that gongchan has sent. We should not open it.
 
Sandeul: -smirk- hyung, I bet you will looked at it if we are not looking.
 
CNU: no I’m not!
 
Baro: but you're planning to, right?
 
CNU: come to think of it!..argh! what am I saying! NO!
 
Jinyoung: hyung! Just give them the phone.
 
CNU: no~ they might read my sent messages also and the received once too!
 
Baro: we promise we won’t look at it! –raise his hand then sandeul join-
 
CNU: ahm..it’s still a N-O!
 
Then CNU’s phone vibrated, one message from you.
 
CNU: oh, why did you-shi suddenly texted me?
 
Sandeul: hyung maybe she needs help for something.
 
Baro: let’s just read it!
 
They opened the message and read it..
 
Gongchan oppa,
 
Nae~ it’s alright! Ok, see you on Monday! By the way I’m always SMILING ! Take care..Bye bye!
 
From: you
 
Jinyoung: why does it's say Gongchan?
 
CNU: I don’t know.
 
Then the phone received another message from you.
 
CNU oppa,
 
Oppa, I’m so sorry! Wrong send..it was to be  from gongchan oppa..sorry again! Thank you for understanding.. See you all on Monday! 
 
From: you
 
Sandeul: so, gongchan was texting her.
 
Baro: that’s why he lost all his credits.
 
Jinyoung: but why so fast? He has a lot of credits.
 
CNU: Molla~ at least you know now who gongchan texted, so now you will leave my phone alone?
 
Sandeul: now we know it was you-shi, were know curious what is written in his text.
 
Baro: yeah! Hehe~
 
=========================================================================================================================
END OF CHAPTER 24
crazy boys,being curious what their maknae send~ hahaha!!  :DD
 
-- Sorry for my long update and wrong typos and grammar! Sorry also for a long chapter :D
Hope u enjoy this chapter!^_^