Chapter 6: Best Choice to make a Maknae Jealous

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

~flashback~

After the bell ring, time for afternoon class the others said goodbye, then Sandeul whisper to Gongchan:
 
Sandeul: Hey gongchan! Hehehe..why don’t you tell (you ) to come and hang out with us.
 
Gongchan: I don’t want to, she might be busy and I don’t want to bother her in her work.
 
Sandeul: Just say it if you can’t do it. We will understand, we know that you can’t even talk to girls because you're scared.(jokingly insulted his maknae)
 
Gongchan: you're so wrong hyung! Let’s see about that later. (answered back in full of confidence that he can make you come)
 
Sandeul: ok then! Whatever you say channie (still jokingly insulting his maknae).
 
~end of flashback~
 
Jinyoung: so ~~~, where do you want to go?
 
You(you ): ahm..(thinks where you can all go)
 
Baro: (interrupted) hyung! Let’s go to the arcade.
 
Jinyoung: hey baro, are (you )? Why are you interrupting her. (said annoyed because his dongsaeng suddenly interrupted)
 
Baro: oh! Sorry hyung, sorry ~~~ please continue  what you are saying.
 
You(you ): it's ok Baro oppa! Let’s go to your idea (smiled at him)
 
Jinyoung: no ~~~, please you choose where you want to go.
 
You(you ): OK then! Let’s go and play arcades. 
 
Jinyoung: A-A-are you sure? (shocked )
 
You(you ): NE!(you nodded)
 
Baro: yes! Gumawo you -ah. You're the best (smiled and gave you a friendly hug).
 
 
Gongchan: (saw baro hugging you) *why must baro hyung need to hug ~~~ for that small reason (saying with jealousy)*
 
You(you ): Oppa! You're welcome but please not to tight I can’t breathe. (telling at baro who are jumping in joy while still hugging you)
 
 
Gongchan: hey hyung! You're killing her already(breaking baro from hugging you)
 
Baro: Mianhae you, I’m just so happy( let go and stop hugging but still smiling)
 
You(you): It’s ok oppa! Me too, I’m happy too!(smiled)
 
Gongchan: are you alright you? Sorry about hyung his just like going to the arcade like a little boy.
 
You(you): I get it! No need to say sorry. And yes! I’m alright~ thank you for asking (smiled)
 
Baro:  (glared at gongchan) you're just jealous because I’m  hugging you and it’s not you hugging her.
 
Gongchan:  NO! I’m not! I just saw her sophisticated by you hyung *mehrong*
 
Baro: *also mehrong his maknae* (making faces)
 
Sandeul: Will you two stop it, you both looked like Pabos!
 
You(you): (just laughing at them because you think it's cute that the two are fighting like kids and suddenly you remember what baro said a while ago and you started to blush)
 
Baro and Gongchan: Sorry hyung~!
 
Gongchan: (saw you laugh and blush so he too started to blush) *why is she blushing? Oh my god…she’s so cute when she’s laughing and blushing, She’s like an angel.
 
CNU: shall we go now?
 
You(you)and the other B1A4: NE! (nodded)
 
While walking going to the place you picked. The 3 guys(Baro, Sandeul and Jinyoung) are playing, teasing each other and the 2(CNU and Gongchan) and
you are walking by your side chatting.
 
Gongchan: I can’t believe that I’m calling them my hyungs.
 
CNU: you’re right channie. I can’t believe that you're the dongsaeng and they are the hyungs.  If you ask me, I think you're the most mature one than those 3.
 
Gongchan: You really think so hyung?
 
CNU: ne! Just look at them, they look like…(-.-)(speechless and  was embarrass by the 3).
 
You(you): (chuckling in what you're hearing)ahm..oppa! may I ask something? How long are you guys know each other?
 
 
CNU: oh! We know each other since we are kids, we are all childhood friends and are parents are all friends too. That’s why we are now living in one roof,
well actually at one dorm, and because I’m the oldest it's my responsibility to take care of this guys.
 
You(you): wow! That’s so cool (smile)