Chapter 5: It must be your lucky day

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

-afternoon c lass started and their ‘s no one talking, you and gongchan are both listening to the teacher. When suddenly Gongchan got bored and remember something, he started writing on a piece of paper and passed it to you.

 
Gongchan(you )-ah! Do you want to hang out with us after class?
 
You(you ): are you sure you want me to hang out with you guys? Is it Ok?
 
Gongchan: Yeah! And I’m sure that the hyungs would be happy if you come.
 
You(you ): ahm..
 
Gongchan: Please? (draw a dog with cute round eyes)
 
You(you ): Ok then! Oh, nice drawing by the way :D
 
 
Gongchan: yehey(*like a kid)! Gumawo~ :D
 
You(you ) cheonmanneyo! it’s cute how you still do that in the paper.ok! I’l l be going back and  listen now!
 
Gongchan read the paper and blushed when he saw the CUTE part and kept the paper in a safe place.
 
-(*bell rings) End of Class-
 
Gongchan(you )-ah! Shall we get going now?
 
You(you ): Ne!
 
Both of you started walking outside and you saw the others waiting at the gate. You waved hello and smiled at them.
 
Gongchan and You(you ): Annyong!
 
B1A4: Annyong Gongchan and ~~~-ah!
 
Gongchan: Hyungs! (you )will be hanging out with us today. (smiled and smirked at sandeul)
 
CNU and Jinyoung: Wow! That’s great (you )ah! (in a happy sound)
 
You(you ): I hope you don’t mind.
 
Baro: we don’t mind at all. In fact we wanted you to come along with us.
 
While you are talking to the others. Gongchan and sandeul started their own conversation .
 
Gongchan: I told you hyung I can do it! (smirked at sandeul)
 
Sandeul: ok then~ maybe because it's just your lucky day.