Chapter 3: Teasing the poor Maknae

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

While back at your classroom, there’s Gongchan with his friends/hyungs eating lunch together and chatting.

~~~
Jinyoung: So how’s your day so far gongchan?
 
Gongchan: It’s fine hyung! It’s a bit different because I have a new classmate and she’s sitting next to me!
 
Then the others stopped eating and looked at gongchan who is eating well.
 
Gongchan: (looked at his hyungs and saw them staring at him) Wae? Looking at me like that?
 
Sandeul: did we hear it right? Did you just say SHE?
 
Gongchan: ne! but what’s the problem if there’s  a girl sitting next to me.
 
Sandeul: oh, nothing! It’s just that, it’s the first time we heard you that you have a girl seatmate
 
Gongchan: so what’s the big shock about that?
 
Sandeul: well it’s because first you don’t let any girl sit beside you, second your very cold when it comes to girls and third you easily get annoyed/irritated when girls are around you.
 
Gongchan: yeah! But there’s no more vacant sit and the only one left is the sit beside me and our professor told her to sit next to me, so I don’t have any choice but to let her sit next to me and I think she’s very different to the other girls we know.
 
Jinyoung: ok gongchan! We heard you loud and clear, but tell us something about her. Is she pretty? Kind?
 
Gongchan: well! I can say she’s really kind and friendly, she came from an all girls school and its her first time going to a co-ed school. And she’s really cute..*why did I say that so loud*(bit blushed)
 
Jinyoung:  Wae? Our maknae blushing?
 
Baro: yeah! Wae our maknae blushing all of the sudden?
 
Sandeul: I think he likes her (whisper to Jinyoung and Baro)
 
Then Baro and Jinyoung looked at Sandeul and the three laugh at Gongchan who is so embarrassed that he blushed after saying that to his hyungs.
 
Gongchan:  wae!? What’s so funny? (Still blushing and still embarrass)
 
Baro: nothing! Nothing! (But still laughing with his hyungs)
 
Gongchan: I don’t want to talk to you anymore! *mehrong his hyungs* by the way where’s CNU hyung?
 
Jinyoung: he said that his going to by a drink in the cafeteria but I don’t know why he is still not here. (Still laughing).
 
Gongchan: oh, OK then! (Still annoyed by his hyungs)