Chapter 4: Giving out the cookies

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

When all the others are laughing at Gongchan, CNU suddenly came in and asked the others why are they laughing.

 
CNU: annyong! I m back, mianhae~ if I took so long. What are you all laughing about?
 
Jinyoung: Nothing hyung, it’s just because our maknae is blushing because of his new seatmate.
 
CNU: wae? What’s so funny about blushing and having a new seatmate?
 
Sandeul:  Because hyung, we think, our Gongchannie is having a crush on his new seatmate and he started blushing when we are talking about her.
 
CNU: is that true gongchan?
 
Gongchan: awe! I don’t know, ah…hyung help me with this guys they keep on teasing and laughing at me. (Gongchan said like a child who wants to be protected by his hyung)
 
CNU: would you stop teasing our maknae!( he protected gongchan)…oh! here, just to stop you guys for teasing and laughing (gives out the cookies).
 
Baro: hyung! I thought you’re only going to buy a drink? But why did you bought some cookies? 
 
CNU: well. I‘m not the one who bought it. There was a girl that is having a hard time choosing and I helped her picked. Then she was so thankful that she let me have some cookies.
 
Baro: wae? You take it?
 
CNU: well I don’t want to but she beg. So I took it and that made her happy.
 
Baro: wow. What a girl! (he smiled while taking a bite of the cookie)
 
While the B1A4 are chatting at each other, you suddenly came in to your classroom but noticed that there are guys surrounding Gongchan and your sit was taken by the other guy.
 
You(you ): Excuse me! Sorry for disturbing you but can I take my sit back? ( you politely asked)
 
 
___: oh. Sorry! Here you go miss! (a guy who suddenly  moved away)
 
You(you ): thank you! (you bowed)
 
 
CNU: woah! Annyong ~~~-ah!
 
You(you ): Oh! Annyong CNU Oppa!( smiled)
 
 
Gongchan: oh hyung you already knew her?
 
CNU: Ne! she’s the girl I was telling you about earlier the one I helped and the one who gave me this cookies. I know
she’s a sophomore but I didn’t know that she’s your classmate.
 
Gongchan: oh! Ok then( said to his hyung) ~~~, Thank you for the cookies!
 
You(you ): your welcome!(smiled)
 
 
Gongchan: well you now know CNU hyung. Let me introduce to you my other friends/hyungs. This is Jung Jinyoung also a senior student same as CNU hyung, Lee Jung Hwan and Cha Sun Woo both of them are a junior student. ( points at his hyungs one by one)
 
Sandeul: Thank you for the cookies!  Hi I’m Lee Jung Hwan but I prefer to be called Sandeul! (eyesmiled)
 
Baro: Cha Sun Woo here! But please call me Baro and gumawo~ for the cookies!
           (smiled and give a peace sign)
 
Jinyoung: Thank you for the cookies! And nice to meet you ~~~-ah. (smiled at you)
 
You: hehehe! Nice to meet you to…(bowed) and your all welcome (smiled)
 
Gongchan: (again been struck by your smile and then Blushed)
 
Sandeul (whisper to gongchan):  your blushing again channie! That means you really have a crush on ~~~.
 
Gongchan (whisper to Sandeul): wh~wh~at are you saying. I do not.
 
Sandeul (whisper to gongchan): don’t deny it, your already been caught! (laughed at gongchan)
 
Gongchan: *mehrong sandeul who are teasing him again* 
 
Sandeul: hey hyungs! Look at our Channie his blu~~
 
*then the bell rang and it’s time to go back to their own homeroom, and start their afternoon class.
 
CNU: well, were heading back now! See you guys later! (waved with his friends leaving you and gongchan)
 
Gongchan and you(you ): bye! See you all later (smiled and wave back)
 
~
Gongchan: wew( give a big sighed) Save by the bell!
 
You(you ): huh? ( confused )
 
 
Gongchan: oh, nothing! *good thing sandeul hyung haven’t finished his sentence if that happens I will die in embarrassment around (you ) and the other hyungs (-.-)*