Chapter 30: Fight between the queenkas

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

 

The Queenkas almost cut your hair when someone suddenly came and stop them.

----: YAH! Would you guys stop it already!

The Queenkas looked back quickly and stare at the person badly.

Su Mi: Why should we? She’s the one who keeps on sticking to my Gongchan!

Chan Mi: YEAH! Don’t tell me your a friend with this girl Hyo Young?

HeyWon: How pathetic! –Keeps the scissor snipping-

Hyo Young: What if I say yes! She’s my friend, what can you guys do about it huh? TSK! Such immatures!

You just look at them because the others are still holding you.

Su Mi: What did you say? Immature? Us?

Hyo Young: yes you guys! You’re such immatures! Using your place of being a queenka to bully other students!

Chan Mi: hey! Watch your mouth… if it wasn’t for Su Mi unnie; you won’t be one of us! You won’t be a queenka!

Hyo Young: I never dreamt of being a queenka for your information! You only needed me because you want to be notice by the other students and the B1A4! But did it work? NO! Because you guys are such a JERK!

HeyWon: That is not true! Even without you, we are still popular!

Hyo Young: Really huh? How pathetic!

Su Mi: That is enough! Hyo Young! If you again insult us, you’ll regret this day I tell you! You won’t be a queenka anymore and your life here will be in HELL!

Hyo Young: Ok! Being a Queenka is not my dream! And I didn’t ask you to make me one! And I will never regret this because when I’m with you guys! I’m already in HELL!

The Queenkas are fighting with Hyo Young while you are still trying to break free from their grip.

In Gongchan’s case…

Gongchan: Why is she taking so long?

Student: guys! Come quick! There is a fight between the queenkas in the locker area.

Students quickly run and gossip when Gongchan heard it he quickly ran to the locker area.

Gongchan: Hwa Young! I’ll be going to the locker first! I’m going to check if ~~~-shii is ok!

Hwa Young: Ok! I’m right behind you!

But because Gongchan ran too quickly, Hwa Young is left behind when Baro and the others came.

Baro: hey! Did you hear the fight between the queenkas?

Hwa Young: Yes!

CNU: ok, but where is Gongchan and ~~~-shi?

Hwa Young: Gongchan ran after ~~~-shi! She went there to get something before the queenkas fight happened and I don’t know what is taking her so long, so Gongchan went to get her.

Jinyoung: jinjja? Come on let’s go! I think ~~~-shi is in trouble, she needs our help!

 The others nod and quickly ran after Gongchan and You, Gongchan arrived at the locker area and saw the students watching what is happening in there. He pushed his self through so he can get to you.

Gongchan: YAH! What are you guys doing to ~~~-shi?

Gongchan saw you in the locker and being grip by the other queenkas and the scissor they are holding trying to cut out your hair.

Su Mi: Gongchan-ah! It’s not what it looks like!

Gongchan: what are you saying! I’m already seeing it and you’re still denying?

Su Mi: well! I told them don’t hurt her! But they don’t listen to me –lying-

Hyo Young: How pathetic! Trying to act nice in front of him!

Gongchan: keep your hands away from ~~~-shi! Or else I’ll hurt you!

Chan Mi: you’re going to hit a girl?

Gongchan: I don’t care even if you are a girl! No one can hurt her as long as I’m here!

Then the others came….

Baro: YAH! ~~~-shi!

Then the others went to you and the queenkas, Baro hold Chan Mi, Jinyoung got Eun Kyo and CNU got HeyWon while Sandeul and Hwa Young helped you up. Gongchan and Hyo Young surrounded Su Mi and slowly walked towards her, Su Mi walked backwards but she can’t go anywhere because the others also surrounded her. B1A4 pushed the queenkas in the middle and fell from their feet.

Gongchan: Now! Apologize to ~~~--shi or else I’m going to…cut your hair –he get the scissor and play with it slowly-

You: Oppa! Please stooo…p.

Hwa Young stopped you because she knows Gongchan is just trying to protect you and his only scaring the queenkas so that they’ll apologize.

Su Mi and the others kneel in front of you and apologize.

You: It’s ok! Please stand up and I don’t think you should be apologizing to me…

Su Mi: then to whom should we be apologizing?

You get Hyo Young.

Hyo Young: huh? Why me? –confuse-

Su Mi: why her?

You: well she became your good friend but you guys didn’t treat her as a friend but an accessory that you only wore to be notice by others.

Hyo Young cannot believe in what you are saying. It’s her first time to hear someone that actually defended her, she can’t explain what she was feeling that’s why she suddenly hugged you and cry.

Su Mi: OK we’ll apologize to her.

5Dolls: Sorry Hyo Young! I hope you would forgive us, we know we did so many things to you that is not that forgivable and we are ready to take the consequences.

Hyo Young: I don’t know if I can forgive you yet! I hope you understand.

Su Mi: it’s ok! We’re willing to wait until you forgive us, until everyone forgive us! –Tears drop from her eyes- We are really sorry you guys!

The students just stare at the queenkas, some are just crying, some are still angry but they are all willing to forgive as long as they change. Then the principal came and let the students go back to their room except for the queenkas and Hyo Young.

You: Hyo Young! Should I come with you?

Hyo Young: its ok, I can do this alone –smile at you-

You: Ok! Good luck, remember we are here for you!

Hyo Young: I know! Now go you might be late for your class~

You: Nae~ -smile and wave- see you later ok!

As you went back to your classroom, B1A4 and Hwa Young are beside you walking together.

 

=================================================================END of CHapter 30

What do you think guys?

BTW~ have you heard the new song of B1A4?

Hey Girl is so AWSOME!  ----> CLICK HERE :D

hehe~

anyway!

subscribe and Comment^^

(comments are very appreciated^^)

thank you!

hope you enjoy!!