Chapter 17: I bet I can.

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

After Sandeul accepted the sorry of his dongsaeng. Jinyoung and CNU are looking at Gongchan, the same time having their own conversation.

Jinyoung: I can’t believe gongchan fell in that kind of trick!(tsk tsk)

CNU: hey! Don’t blame our maknae, I bet you too can not resist if you did that to you! (smile)

Jinyoung: That’s a lie! Kekeke~ I bet I can resist the cuteness of you!(approving in the bet)

CNU: ok then! It’s a bet, If I win you will cook dinner for us later, arasso?

Jinyoung: OK! But if I win you will be my slave for a whole day!

CNU: sure!(agree) wait here, I will call you.(said to Jinyoung) you-shi!(called you)

you: ne oppa? What is it? (go towards CNU)

CNUyou-shi, can you do me a favor and make an aegyo for Jinyoung?

you: Wae?(shock in what CNU’s favor)

CNU: please, just ask him any favor and make an aegyo.

you: huh? Oh, OK!(confuse) but what should I ask him?

CNU: ahm..please ask him to make dinner for us later. PLEASE?

you: uh ok! (still confuse), Jinyoung oppa!(called Jinyoung)

Jinyoung: yes you-shi? What is it?

you: Can you please make dinner for the others later? (puppy dog eyes O-O)

Jinyoung: *it’s not going to work..* No! I’m sorry (-.-)

you: oh! PLEASE (bigger eyes than the last time)(blink blink)

Jinyoung: *it’s not going to work..it’s not going to work* OH! OK! I’ll make dinner for them later. (#.#) WAH! I lost! why did it work on me (his head just fell down) Hyung is right no one can’t resist the cuteness of ~~~!

you: oppa! Are you ok?  What do you mean about "I lost"?(confuse)

CNU: nothing you, don't mind Jinyoung.(smiled at you)

you: OK then! (^-^?)

After CNU won the bet, sandeul ask where are they going now.

Sandeul: so hyung! Where are we going today?

CNU: where do you want to go ~~~?

you: sorry oppa~ but i can't come with you guys today, I need to go home my parents are expecting me to be home early.

CNU: oh! Ok, why don't we walked you home then?

you: its ok oppa, I can go home all by myself. It's still not that late.

CNU: please? For me? (smile and do beautiful eyes)

you: AHH! That’s so cute oppa!(can't resist CNU) oh, alright!

B1A4 are walking you home and once you reached you're house you were going to bid goodbye but someone suddenly came out of your house and it was your dad.

Mr. Kimyou-shi! You're home, but who are this boys? (Curious)

you: oh! Dad you're here, ahm..they are my friends.

B1A4: Annyonghaseyo~ Mr. Kim! (Smiled)

Mr. Kim: You're friends with boys?

you: ne~, Wae? Don’t you want your angel to have friends? (sweetly talking to your father)

Mr. Kim: it’s not that I don’t want you to have friends but I was more expecting that your friends are girls.

you: Dad, please understand why my friends are boys now ok?. (sweetly saying)

Mr. Kim: ok, my angel! As you say so.(smiled at you) Why don’t you boys go inside and let us have some tea and cookies first, ne? My wife is preparing snacks. (smiled at B1A4)

CNU: Is it alright sir? Aren’t we disturbing? (politely asking)

Mr. Kim: not at all!(smile) come in, come in!

you: oppa, pls. come in, don’t worry my parents are nice. They are very welcome to my friends and visitors.(smiled)

B1A4: ok then! Thank you for letting us in here.