Chapter 19: 2 weeks past!

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

The B1A4 got home and suddenly CNU remembered something.

CNU: Jinyoung! You’re forgetting something (smirked)

Jinyoung: what is it hyung?

CNU: you’re forgetting that you will make dinner for us tonight!

Jinyoung: can we start that punishment tomorrow? I’m sleepy!

CNU: that’s not fair. You lost that’s why you're making dinner for us and our dongsaengs and I are hungry!

Sandeul: Wae Jinyoung hyung will be the one making dinner?

CNU: because he lost our bet.

Baro: what bet hyung?

CNU: oh! A bet that he can resist the cute beg of ~~~, but he can’t. That’s why he lost.

Sandeul: oh! Is that so, well good luck Jinyoung hyung for making dinner! Make it really delicious ok? (smile and pat the shoulder of Jinyoung)

Jinyoung made dinner and they all ate, take a shower and got to bed early. As for you, you did the same routine eat dinner, take a shower, study and then sleep. Another day pass and they all have that smiling face when you're around them.

~~~

2 weeks passed since you started studying in your new school and being friends with B1A4. Being close to them is like knowing them for a long time. Like a lost childhood friends that been reunited once again. Having fun with them and hanging out with them in the mall, your house and sometimes at their dorm. Since you started to be hanging out with the B1A4, gongchan started to fall from you even more.

~~~

Then here comes the Queenkas again, this last two weeks they just look at you and observe you that made them really mad for being that close to them, mostly Su Mi she’s full of anger and jealousy to you being that close to Gongchan.

Su Mi: ok! girls, it’s time to give that girl a lesson. 2 weeks passed and I can’t take it anymore being that close to my Gongchan! ARGH!(=.=*)

Chan Mi: OK! count me in.

Hey won: me too.

Eun kyou: ahm..It’s better if we move now, until no one is around her.(points to you)

Su Mi: perfect! Eun kyou, you're the best! OK girls. You know what to do right? Let’s first start to talk to her but if she refuses then she’ll be dead by then. (Angry and her fist tight lock)

Other members: Nae~

Su Mi: wait! Where the heck is Hyo Young?

Chan Mi and Hey won: Mollayo~

Su Mi: argh! That girl! (tsk tsk..) OK! it will be the 4 of us then. Let’s go!

In Hyo Young’s case, she is in the garden under a tree reading her book and doesn’t mind her group. She is a queenka but an angel queenka. She was been a queenka because she is pretty and everybody adores her and that is why the others made her a queenka because there are things in her that the other queenkas don’t have.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_END OF CHAPTER 19_

-->sorry for a really short chapter and for the long update (Y.Y)

By the way HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!! :D

Be safe and GOD bless you all!