WHAT’S THIS?

I GOT A BOY

The next day…

Seungcheol was alone in the room when someone knocked on the door.

            “C’mon in…” he said, walking towards the door.

            “Hyung…” it was Jun.

            “Jun ah…Jeonghan is not here…his class isn’t over until 2pm.”

            “I know…he send me here…this is for you…” Jun handed over a paper bag to Seungcheol.

            “What’s this?” Seungcheol took the bag and opened it. There’s a few food containers in it.

            “Jeonghan hyung wants to make sure that you eat properly. He already told your professors that you’re can’t make it to class today…” Jun sat on Jeonghan’s bed.

            “He did?”

            “Yup…and he said that I have to make sure that you finish all the food before leaving…”

            “You don’t have to…I’m sure you have somewhere else to go…”

            “It’s ok…I’m free for the rest of the day and the boys probably busy with classes anyway…”

The food was great and Seungcheol found that his appetite is slowly coming back.

            “You don’t have to stare at me like that you know…” Seungcheol said when he realised that Jun’s were too focused on him.

            “I was just making sure that you finish the food…”

            “But still…”

            “How does it feel being babied by Jeonghan hyung?” Jun smiled, waiting for Seungcheol’s answer.

            “A little overwhelming but in a good kinda way…is he always like this?” Seungcheol remembered how Jeonghan treated him, bringing food and making sure that his needs taken care of.

            “Yup…” Jun nodded. “It’s his nature I guess being like the mother of the group…”

            “And Jisoo the father?” Seungcheol looked at Jun.

            “Jisoo hyung? He’s more like a protective older brother…the one that stays quiet and then exploded when the line got crossed.”

Then…

            “Seungcheol hyung…” Hansol and Seungkwan walked in.

            “Hey boys…”

            “Are you ok now? Jeonghan hyung looked so worried when he told us that you got sick yesterday.”

            “I’m ok now…the fever is gone but Jeonghan said I need a rest for today…”

            “That’s our Jeonghan omma…” Seungkwan said. “I remember when I got sick last semester, Jeonghan hyung treat me like I was his baby…he’s much worse than my mom back in Jeju…” he shook his head.

            “But it still feels good right?” Hansol nudged Seungkwan’s shoulder.

            “Yup…”

            “What can I say, Jeonghan hyung has a lot of affection for people…he may look like he was some sort of cold stuck up but he was one of the warmest guys I’ve ever known…” Jun said.

Evening…

            “I’m back…” Jeonghan walked into the room.

Seungcheol was coming out from the bathroom, with only a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. Jeonghan froze as his eyes traced Seungcheol’s body. His defined abs was mesmerizing and he was staring at it.

            “Hey man…” Seungcheol said, drying off his hair with a towel.

Seungcheol’s voice snapped Jeonghan out of his thought. He quickly adverted his gaze, not wanted to watch the sinful view in front of him.

            “How are you feeling?” Jeonghan asked as he made way to his desk. He glanced over his shoulder and saw Seungcheol just finished putting on a shirt.

*Thank goodness…* he just can’t imagine if Seungcheol would go around the room with no shirt on. He might’ve jumped on the guy like Jisoo was saying.

            “Much better…thanks for the food…”

            “No problem…”

Seungcheol was standing at the middle of the room when Jeonghan came and stood in front him.

            “What?” Seungcheol frowned.

Jeonghan put his left palm on Seungcheol’s forehead, and the other one on his own.

            “Yup…the fever is completely gone…” he smiled.

Seungcheol breath almost stopped when he saw the smile. The crinkle at the corner of Jeonghan’s eyes was adorable and his hands are itching to pinch those cheeks.

*What’s happening to me?*

*******************************

            “Hey boys…” Jeonghan said, as he reached the bleachers where Seokmin, Hansol, Seungkwan and Jihoon were sitting. He was on his way back to his room when he saw the boys so he decided to take a detour.

            “Hyung…where are you from?” Hansol asked.

            “Studio…just finished working on a song for a project…” Jeonghan looked over and saw Mingyu, Soonyoung, Jun and Seungcheol were playing basketball together. A smile instantly formed at the corner of his mouth when he saw the guy. “Where’s Wonwoo? It’s a rare thing that he wasn’t where Mingyu was…”

            “Mingyu said he had to retake a test at the lecturer’s office…” Seokmin said.

Jeonghan sat on the bench and watch the four boys playing. They heard giggles coming from the side of the court and saw a group of girls watching.

            “I bet that is Seungcheol hyung’s admirers…”Seungkwan said.

            “Admirers?” Jeonghan looked at him.

            “Yeah…you might not know but Seungcheol was quite a popular guy at our department.”

            “Really?” An odd sense of jealousy crept inside Jeonghan chest. Imagining a bunch of girls stuck to Seungcheol’s side made him a little uneasy.

            “Yup…being a model did help his popularity but his attitude is a major factor as well…girls describe him as a nice, humble hot guy…a very rare combination…”

            “And how did you know this?” Jihoon stared at Seungkwan.

            “Well…I have friends…”

            “More like gossip group…” Seokmin added.

            “Hyung!” Seungkwan glared at the Seokmin but the older guy just grinned.

The four boys were having a pretty heated match and Jun’s team was a point away of winning. Seungcheol dribbled the ball and throw it despite Mingyu best effort to prevent it. The ball went in and he and Jun high fived each other.

            “Soonyoung is buying drinks then…that’s the bet…” Jun said smiling.

            “I’m not teaming up with you next time Mingyu…” Soonyoung glared at the younger guy.

            “I told you he can’t play…” Jun said, patting Soonyoung’s shoulder.

            “Didn’t Won teach you anything about basketball?”

            “He did…but I’m not that interested…I just like to see him play…sorry hyung…looks like your pocket gonna be empty…” Mingyu said running away.

            “Yaa!” Soonyoung throw the ball but Mingyu managed to avoid it.

Seungcheol was heading to the bleachers when a girl came.

            “Seungcheol sunbae…” she said shyly.

            “Yes…can I help you?” Seungcheol recognised the girl; she was a junior at his department.

            “Um...here…” she handed out a small envelope to him. “I know you get these a lot, but I just wanna say what’s in my mind…”

            “Thanks…” Seungcheol smiled.

            “Annyeong sunbae…” the girl bowed and ran towards her waiting friends.

The boys were whistling and cat calling when Seungcheol arrived at the bleachers.

            “Ohhh hyung…another love letter huh?” Soonyoung winked.

            “You’re such a lucky guy hyung…I think I wanna be a model too…do you think your agency would hire me?” Jun strike a pose, like he saw in the magazine.

            “I’ll find out…” Seungcheol smiled and shoved the letter into his bag.

            “It must feel good being the popular one…” Jihoon shook his head.

            “Not really…hey, you’re here…” Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan.

            “You play well…didn’t tell me that you’re good with basketball…” Jeonghan said.

            “You never ask…”

Then…

            “Hey boys…”

Jisoo were standing at the court entrance with his luggage at his side.

            “Yaa Hong Jisoo!”

Jeonghan dropped his bags and ran towards Jisoo. He leaped and wrapped his legs around Jisoo’s waist and his hand on the guy’s neck.

            “Han ah…” Jisoo said with a grunt. He was so used getting greetings like this from Jeonghan. “Are you that glad to see me?”

            “I thought you said you’re coming back in two days…” Jeonghan got off him.

            “Well, I lied…” Jisoo chuckled.

That night…

            “My mom said hi…she thought I was gonna bring you home with me…I got nagged pretty badly when I didn’t…” Jisoo said, reorganising his clothes inside his closet.

            “Your mom loves me more than you…I missed her…maybe I should give her a call tomorrow.”

            “She would like that…so, about Seungcheol…” Jisoo’s words trailed off.

Jeonghan sighed, sitting at the edge of his bed.

            “Are you for real Han?” Jisoo stared at him.

            “I dunno Soo…it’s just…I’m going crazy I think…I’m not supposed to fall for a straight guy but here I am doing that…again.”

            “Have you ever thought that he’s not straight?”

            “He’s straight as ruler…I just know it Soo.”

            “Maybe you could be wrong…”

            “I dunno…and I hate feeling this way but he’s not making it easier either. I just wish that he’s some kind of stuck up, snobby guy that everyone hates…”

            “And he’s not that…” Jisoo walked towards Jeonghan. He sat next to him wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

            “What am I gonna do Soo? I have to endure this for another 4 months and honestly, I don’t know how to handle this.”

            “That’s why you have me here with you…I’ll see what I can do…”

            “You’re not gonna ask him anything weird are you?” Jeonghan raised an eyebrow.

            “No…don’t worry, everything will be alright…”

Seungcheol slowly closed the door and walked away from his dorm room. Somehow the sight of Jeonghan and Jisoo hugging each other bothered him…not much…just a tiny bit…and there’s something else that he can’t decipher.

 

Another update to celebrate my 50++ subbers...

Thank you sooooo much for the love and do flood the comment box below...

BBYONG!!!