A RIVAL?

I GOT A BOY

            “So you’re really gonna stay here at the dorm?” Wonwoo said.

The boys and Taehyung were sitting at the table in the cafeteria having late lunch together.

            “Yup…you know, I’ve never been able to experience college life before and since that Jisoo and Jeonghan are seniors now…”

            “But I thought no outsiders could stay in without permission…” Mingyu said.

            “Well, thanks to my upper level connections, I just got the permission to do so…” Taehyung smiled, wrapping an arm around Jeonghan. “It’s gonna be like high school all over again…”

            “Don’t remind me of high school again…” Jeonghan glared at Taehyung.

            “Why not? We had great time in high school…I was your first kiss right?”

            “Yaa!” Jeonghan quickly covered Taehyung mouth with his palm.

Seungcheol paused at the statement. He looked at Jeonghan and noticed the increasing blush on the guy’s cheeks.

            “What? It’s true…” Taehyung grinned.

            “Wow…hyung never told us that…” Seungkwan laughed.

            “He never did? Let me tell you…it was kinda embarrassing since…it’s our first…”

Before Taehyung could finish, Jeonghan shove a piece of chicken into his mouth.

            “Eat this! You talk too much Kim Taehyung!” Jeonghan glared at him.

            “This definitely brings back the high school memories…” Jisoo said with a smile.

            “Don’t encourage him Hong Jisoo.”

            “What? It’s true…Han Tae Soo…SVT High School three musketeers…” Jisoo and Taehyung high fived with each other.

A girl came to their table.

            “V oppa, can I have your autograph please?” she said, placing a small notebook in front of Taehyung.

            “Sure…”

Taehyung quickly signed the notebook and smiled at the girl.

            “Here you go…”

            “Thank you oppa…”

            “You’re welcome…” he looked at the notebook and saw her name. “Jin Ah…” Taehyung patted the girl’s hair. “Study hard ok?”

            “Nae oppa!” she bowed and hurried towards her friend’s table, squealing.

            “Ooohhhh…oppa!” Seokmin and Soonyoung shrieked in high pitch girly voice.

            “What was that about? Patting the hair…” Jeonghan said.

            “That my friend, is called fanservice…”Taehyung grinned.

            “I heard somewhere that Taehyung hyung is one of idol’s top fanservice kings…” Chan said.

            “See? It’s my way to show my appreciation for my fans…” Taehyung did a fist bump with Chan.

            “You’re corrupting my son Tae…”

            “I’m not…I’m glad that I decided to stay here…” Taehyung glanced over at Jeonghan.

Seungcheol gotta admit that he was a little bit jealous the closeness between Jeonghan and Taehyung.

Late that night…

            “Nice keyboard…” Taehyung run his fingers over the keys. “You finally get your dream keyboard…”

            “Hey, I had to do a wedding shoot for that.” Jeonghan said, sitting on his bed.

            “Really? But you looked great in those pictures…even my fellow staffs thought you were a girl.”

            “You showed them the pictures?”

            “Well yeah…Namjoon hyung thought I was seeing some new female models when Jisoo sent me those pictures…I had to tell them that it was you…”

            “Oh man…” Jeonghan sighed.

            “Umm …so, what’s up with this Seungcheol guy?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Well, he’s been giving me this looks…”

            “What looks?” Jeonghan stared at Taehyung.

            “I dunno…this kind of look…as if I did something wrong…”

            “He’s like that around new people…but he’s a great guy once you know him…”

            “If you say so…”

            “Are you sure you gonna stay here Tae? I have classes all week and I’m only gonna be free during weekends…”

            “Why? You want me to be gone?”

            “That’s not what I mean…it just I don’t want you to get bored…”

            “I won’t…do you know how much I wanted to just laze around and do nothing during my tour? And I could stay at that penthouse but I’m gonna be dead bored…no one that I can talk to…”

Taehyung sat next to Jeonghan on the bed.

            “At least here…I have you, Jisoo and the boys to keep me company…it’s not like you have class all day and maybe I could help you with your assignment or anything…”

            “Kim Taehyung…”

            “Please Han…this is my only chance to feel how it feels like living in a college dorm…be a normal person…not V the star…”

            “Fine…”

            “Yes!”

Taehyung lay on the bed.

            “What are you doing?” Jeonghan looked at him.

            “Getting ready for bed…” Taehyung fluffed the pillow before resting his head on it.

            “You’re taking the floor…I’m not sharing this bed with you…”

            “Nope! I can’t sleep on the floor…it’s bad for my lower back…this bed is the perfect place with me.”

            “Yaa Kim Taehyung!”

            “Yes Yoon Jeonghan?” Taehyung closed his eyes.

            “I’m not kidding Tae…get off…I need to sleep…I have early class tomorrow.”

Taehyung scooted over closer to the wall, making a space next to him.

            “Here you go…”

            “Kim Taehyung!”

            “It’s great hearing you call my name again Han…where’s Soo anyway?”

            “I dunno…maybe hang out at Seokmin’s room I guess…”

The room was already dark when Seungcheol arrived since it’s already midnight when he left the boys room on third floor. Jisoo stayed at the room but he decided to go back since the room was already crowded with people. He turned the door knob slowly, not wanting to disturb sleeping Jeonghan and the new guy inside.

The light from the window illuminated the room, giving it a dark grey hue. He tip toed but soon froze for a second at the sight in front of him. He saw Taehyung’s arm wrapped around Jeonghan’s waist, spooning him from behind. He wiggled and pulled Jeonghan closer to him, slipping an arm under his head.

Seungcheol went to sleep restless that night, not liking one bit of what he just witnessed.

 

An update!!!!!

Enjoy reading!!!

BBYONG!!!