EPILOGUE

I GOT A BOY

5 years later…

Seungcheol walked out of the arriving hall greeted by sea of fans and camera flashes on his face. He put his shades on and walked, while being escorted by a few security guards.

            “Looks like they knew our flight schedule this time around…” Baekho said, wrapping an arm around Seungcheol’s shoulder.

            “Don’t they always do?” Seungcheol said, as he smiled to the camera.

            “So, you have a press conference after this at JW Hotel…Aron hyung arranged it when you snagged that award…”

            “Do I have to do it hyung? I thought maybe I could just go home and cure my jet lag…” Seungcheol pouted.         

            “It’s only for an hour or so…then you can start your two weeks’ vacation…”

            “Two weeks?”

            “Yup…Aron hyung thought you deserve a long break…but it’s gonna be a busy months ahead when you come back…”

            “I’m all ready for that…”

            “Now, let’s get you ready for that PC…”

JW Hotel Grand Ballroom…

            “Seungcheol ssi…how does it feel being named as Model of the Year and having the opportunity walking down the prestige runway for major brand in Paris Fashion Week?” one of the reporters asked.

            “Feels great of course…” Seungcheol said, receiving laughter from the people in front of him. “It’s has to be one of my top 5 best moments in my life so far…”

            “Modelling industry can be a little bit tough…have you ever feel that you wanted to give up and just leave?”

            “A lot of times actually…but thankfully I have supportive people around that helped me get through difficult time…my manager, CEO, my friends…juniors…they’re my strength that kept me going…”

            “What’s next for model Choi Seungcheol? You probably at the peak of your career and I’m sure a lot of advertisers are coming for you…”

            “Well…my CEO just granted me two weeks’ time off…that’s for starters…” Seungcheol chuckled. He could hear the reporters laughing at his words. “I’m gonna continue working hard and having fun while doing it…”

            “Can we get a sneak peek into Choi Seungcheol’s exclusive love life? Everyone here knows that you’re a taken man but the person had remained a mystery…”

            “That means someone is not doing their job right…”

Once again the hall filled with laughter.

            “I’ll let you know when the time comes…just get your fingers’ crossed…”

The press conference is over and Seungcheol finally could relax. They were on their way back to the agency when a series of short text came to his phone.

 

Seungkwan: Looking great hyung! Hope you got me that LV bag you promised!

Jisoo: Dude!!! Awesome pictures you got! Seokmin said hi!

Jun: Hyung! Good job!!! You’re my idol! Just got my first pictorial and it’s in Swiss! I’ll see you when I get back ok?

Wonwoo: Hey hyung…congrats on the award. You totally deserve it. Mingyu said you better not forget his chocolates.

Seungcheol just smiles reading their texts. He can’t believe a bunch of guys he met during college could be the pillars in his life that helped him get through difficult time.

A buzz came to his phone. His lips curled into a smile.

Angel >_<

Great to have you back babe…saw the press conference and your wrinkled shirt bothered the hell out of me…you look great by the way…

            “Jeonghan?” Baekho looked at Seungcheol.

            “How do you know?”

            “Only he can make you smile like an idiot the way you just did…” Baekho chuckled.

            “You know me too well hyung…” he grinned.

            “So, should I send you a car for tonight?”

            “No…I’ll be driving…just need a little privacy afterwards…"

Meanwhile…

Jeonghan leaned against his seat, letting out breathe of air from his exhausted chest.

            “It’s finally over…” he said with a weak smile.

            “Seungcheol hyung is looking good today…” Jihoon said, turning his chair towards Jeonghan’s direction.

            “He always looks good…”

            “You said that just because he’s your boyfriend hyung…”

            “Well, I snagged the right man…you had to admit…” Jeonghan smiled, looking at his phone.

            “Yeah…who knew you two really hit it off right away huh? So, any chance he will come to tonight’s show?” Jihoon asked.

            “Maybe not…he just got back from Paris and I just want him to rest…I still can see him tomorrow…”

            “But this is your last night performing in the musical…”

            “It’s okay…his well-being comes first before anything…”

            “Aren’t you the considerate boyfriend?” Jihoon wiggled his eyebrows.

            “Hey, I have to take care of my man…where’s Channie anyway? Don’t tell me he’s been out flirting with female staffs…”

            “Hyung, he’s a grown up man…”

            “He’s still my son…”

            “I think he had his eyes on one of the stagehand girl…Somi…”

            “Somi? I think I’m gonna have a word with that girl soon…”

            “No one can stop you hyung…” Jihoon shook his head with a small chuckle.

Seungcheol looked at a bouquet of flowers on the passenger seat next to him. His smiles grow wider at the thought of Jeonghan seeing him. The latter didn’t expect to see him at the musical tonight and that excites him more.

A call came to his phone. Pushing the hands free button on his dashboard, the line was connected.

            “Hey babe…” it was Jeonghan.

            “Hey…” Seungcheol smiles.

            “What are you doing?”

            “Nothing…just resting at home…doing nothing…”

            “Good…you must be tired from the long flight…I wish I could be there with you right now…”

Seungcheol could see Jeonghan’s adorable pout from the other side of the line.

            “Are you getting ready for the show?”

            “Yeah…getting my makeup done…so, did you bring anything for me from Paris?”

            “Of course…and I can’t wait to give it to you…”

            “You do? Great…I missed you babe…”

            “I missed you too…next time if I have schedules abroad, I’m taking you with me…I don’t think I can stay away like this again…”

            “But we talk every night right?”

            “That’s different…anyway, I gotta go now…I have water boiling…looks like ramen in on the menu for tonight…” Seungcheol lied.

            “Ramen again? Someone is in need for home cooked meal soon enough…”

            “Yeah…so, I’ll talk to you again…good luck on your show tonight…I’m sorry I can’t be there to watch you on stage…”

            “It’s ok…you need your rest…I’ll you tomorrow ok?”

            “Ok babe…good luck…”

Seungcheol hung up as he made his way towards the private parking area of the theatre main building.

 Seungcheol got out from his car and saw Channie at the entrance.

            “Hyung!” he ran and hugged Seungcheol.

            “Hey Channie…he didn’t know I’m coming tonight?”

            “Nope…not a clue…I told everyone to keep it a secret…”

            “Great…”

            “Let’s go…I got you a VIP lounge.”

The musical started soon after and Seungcheol can’t tear his eyes off Jeonghan. The guy looked dashing, belting out his angelic voice, echoing throughout the full house theatre.

An hour or so later…

The lobby was packed with people after the musical ended. A bunch of reporters was there to make coverage of the sold out performance of a top and rising musical star Yoon Jeonghan. A few well known celebrities were there too, enjoying their night out.

Rounds of applause were heard as Jeonghan made his way to the lobby with Channie next to him, along with other casts.

            “Mr. Yoon Jeonghan…tells us how does it feel finishing the musical on such high note?” a reporter asked.

            “Great of course…it’s an honour being able to participate in grand production and working alongside great actors that I admire…it’s something that I will cherish for the rest of my life…”

            “What can we expect from actor Yoon Jeonghan next?”

            “Well, I’m looking into a new project right now…I will spill the details when it finalized…just wait…”

Jeonghan’s words trailed off when he saw Seungcheol coming towards him, with a bouquet in his hands.

Their eyes met and lips instantly curled into a smile.

            “Hey, isn’t that Choi Seungcheol? That model…” whispers were heard among the crowd.

            “What is he doing here?”

Seungcheol walked closer towards Jeonghan.

            “Hey babe…” he said.

            “Hey…what are you doing here? I thought you said you’re home…” Jeonghan blinked, as if he was dreaming seeing Seungcheol.

            “That was just a little white lie…for you…”he gave the flowers to Jeonghan.

            “Thank you…it’s beautiful…”

Seungcheol grabbed Jeonghan by the waist and planted a deep kiss on Jeonghan’s luscious lips. Wave of flashes directed towards them along with gasps and murmurs from the crowd.

            “God I missed you…” Seungcheol said as he broke the kiss.

            “I missed you too…”

Taking Jeonghan by the wrist, Seungcheol dashed towards the exit, with reporters chasing after them. Looks like another headline is about to hit the news tomorrow.

Later that night…

            “I really miss you long hair…” Seungcheol said as he played with strands of Jeonghan’s hair. The guy was snuggled closer to his side, pressing their bodies together.

            “Should I grow it back?” Jeonghan drew circles on Seungcheol’s bare skin.

            “If you want to…I mean, you look great either way…”

            “I bet we’re gonna be on the tabloid soon…” Jeonghan chuckled.

            “Soon? Make that right now…”

            “Are you sure about us going public? It’s not that I don’t want to…there are a lot of things to take into consideration…”

            “I wouldn’t kiss you in front of the reporters if I don’t want us to go public…it’s time…I don’t want any unnecessary dating rumours floating around us anymore…”

            “I’m sure your agency gonna be busy right now…”

            “Well, I got Baekho hyung to take care of it…”

            “True…so, what’s your plan since you have two week off?”

            “How about we go for a vacation? Just the two of us…away from the boys…”         

            “Sounds good to me…”

            “Hold on…I got something for you…”

            “What is it?”

            “You’ll see…”

Seungcheol reached inside the drawer of his bedside table and took out a small black velvet box.

            “Here…”

Jeonghan gasps when he opened the box. Two silver wedding bands were inside.

            “Marry me?”

            “Well, I never thought getting proposed after …”

            “What do you say? Will you marry me?”

            “You don’t have to ask me twice…” Jeonghan put out his left ring finger. “Do I have to put it on myself?”

            “Oh yeah…”

Seungcheol slides the silver band onto Jeonghan’s slender finger and Jeonghan did the same on him. Lacing their fingers together, a smile decorated their faces.

            “I love you Jeonghan…” Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan’s lips.

            “I love you more…”

 

FIN~~~

 

There you go...my first ever JeongCheol fic...I'm sorry for taking such a long time to finish this story and I want to thank all of my loyal readers that stayed with me all these time...your support is all I need to continue writing...

For those who kept on leaving comments, upvoting and subbing, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! I wish I could hug all of you personally...

BBYONG!!!