LITTLE GESTURES

I GOT A BOY

Seungcheol was busy doing his assignment when Jeonghan came and stood next to him.

            “What?” he said looking up.

            “Here…”

Jeonghan put a lunch box in front of him.

            “What’s this?”

            “Token of appreciation…” Jeonghan said, almost blushing. “I rarely do this but I think this is the best way to say thank you…”

Seungcheol looked at the 3 tier lunch box in front of him.

            “And what did I do exactly to deserve this treatment?” he grinned, obviously happy getting something from Jeonghan, even if it’s just a simple lunch box.

            “Well, you helped me with my song writing the other day…”

            “Ohh…”

            “Thanks…um…I have to go and meet Seungkwan at the café…if Jisoo came back, don’t share this with him…he’ll finish it before you did…”

            “Yes sir!”

            “I’ll see you later…bye…”

Jeonghan grabbed his stuff and went to the door.

            “Careful…” Seungcheol said.

            “I will…” he replied.

Seungcheol opened the lunch box when Jeonghan left. It has several side dishes on the first tier, mix of fruits in the middle and rice with big TQ in the middle of it made from peas.

*Cute…* he smiled.

Jeonghan closed the door behind him and let out a breath of relief. His heart beating so fast in his chest, he thought he just finished running 100m dash. He just hoped that Seungcheol liked the lunch box he made; he put all of his effort into it. he had never done anything like that before…it’s too toe-curling, cringe induced action that only certain people could pull it off…someone certainly not him. But he managed to pull it through.

            “Hyung!” Hansol waved. “You’re ready to go?”

            “Yeah…let’s go…”

*********************************

            “So, we’ll do the fitting on Friday since the fashion show would be on Sunday…” Jota said looking at Seungcheol. “Is that ok with you?”

            “Yeah…I don’t have evening class that day.”

            “Thanks for helping me out Seungcheol ah…you’re being a great help for the show…”

            “I’m glad that I could help...it’s for a good cause right?”

            “Yup…all the proceeds from the show will go to the charity…”

A girl came to their table.

            “Oppa…”

            “Hey baby…” Jota got up and pulled a chair for her.

            “Hi Seungcheol oppa…”

            “Jin Kyung ah…” Seungcheol smiled at the girl.

            “So, Seungcheol oppa agree to do the fashion show?”

            “Fortunately…” Jota smiled.

            “The line for these blueberry tarts is crazy…they just made some fresh from the oven and it’s selling fast…”

Seungcheol looked at Jin Kyung’s tray. His mind went back to Jeonghan.

Flashback

Jeonghan pouted as soon as he entered the room. He stomped his feet to his bed, throwing his bag away.

            “What’s been up your ?” Jisoo asked, looking at Seungcheol.

            “I went to the café near the fashion department just to find that my fave pastries just sold out. Do you know how far that building from my class?”

            “You’re mad because of some pastries?”

            “It’s not just some pastries…it’s the best blueberry tart in the whole school…ahhh! I’m so mad! I’ve been craving for it for a week!” Jeonghan took his pillow a let out a muffled scream to his heart content.

Seungcheol looked at Jisoo.

            “He’s like that when he didn’t get his the food that he craved.”

End of Flashback

            “Are these still available?” Seungcheol asked.

            “Yeah…but you have to hurry…it’s a fast seller oppa.” Jin Kyung said.

            “But I thought you don’t like this kind of stuff.” Jota stared at him.

            “Someone I knew had craving for these…”

            “Who? Your girlfriend?” Jota wiggled his eyebrows. Jin Kyung chuckled.

            “No…my roommate…”

            “The way you acted it seems like it was for someone special…”

            “Well…he is…a good friend.”

Seungcheol got up and went to the counter. To his luck there’s a few people at the line and when it was his turn, they still have a few of the tarts.

*I hope he likes this.* Seungcheol said, looking at the box in his hand.

It’s almost 4 pm when Jeonghan got back to the dorm. His last class running late and he were getting tired after spending the whole morning in the studio, working on a song. He opened the door and no one is in the room.

*That’s weird…Jisoo should’ve been here by now…* putting his stuff on the bed, he went to the bathroom for a quick shower.

            “I thought you’re Jisoo…” Seungcheol said when he saw Jeonghan coming out from the bathroom.

            “Maybe he went out somewhere…” Jeonghan wrapped a towel around his hair.

            “I always wonder how you could keep that long hair…” Seungcheol shook his head.

            “With a lot of care and dedication…”

            “Jeonghan ah…”

            “Mmm?”

            “I got something for you…” Seungcheol gave a small box to him.

            “What’s this?” Jeonghan looked at the box carefully.

            “You know that you’ve always been craving for those blueberry tarts from the fashion department cafeteria…”

            “Yeah…” Jeonghan nodded.

            “I went there for a discussion today and they happened to have some…”

Jeonghan went to his desk and opened the box and saw the tarts. His eyes shined with happiness.

            “That’s the only one they got left…”

Seungcheol lets out a muffled grunt when Jeonghan hugged him tight.

            “Thank you, thank you, thank you! You don’t know how much I appreciate that!” Jeonghan kissed Seungcheol’s cheek. “You’re the best!”

Seungcheol was stunned with the sudden kiss from Jeonghan. He touched where Jeonghan had kissed him and felt tingle.

            “Seungcheol ah…you want some?” Jeonghan offered.

            “No thanks…you go ahead…not a big fan…”

            “Ok…”

Jeonghan mentally slapped his head. He immediately regretted his actions…he needed to fix that habit of giving out kisses when he got too happy for something.

*I must’ve scarred him for good. Stupid Jeonghan!* he cursed.  

 

Another update!

Happy reading!!!

BBYONG!!!