YOU ARE…

I GOT A BOY

            “Good…great!” a click. “Tilt your head a little to the left Hannie…that’s it! Hold still…” another click.

This photo shoot was a lot difficult compared to the last he had with Seungcheol since now that he had feeling for the guy. Jeonghan tried to be as professional as he can be but he felt like there are thousands of bulls running inside his stomach when he saw Seungcheol’s eyes were on him.

            “Ok…leaned back Hannie…and Seungcheol ssi, wrap your hands around the waist…” Junghyeon said.

            “Like this?”

Jeonghan almost stopped breathing…never in his wildest dream that he would be so close to Seungcheol like this.

            “Is this ok for you?” Seungcheol whispered.

Jeonghan could only nod at the question.

            “Closer…great!” a click. “Hold still…” another few clicks. “Ok! We’re moving to the next setting…wardrobe change!”

Jeonghan gathered his gown and head down the dressing room with Uee’s help. He felt like he could finally breathe in peace now that he was away from Seungcheol.

            “Great job Han…” Junghyeon said as she walked in. “Ms. Kim is impressed with you…and she still can’t believe that you’re a guy. Here…” she handed him a bottle of water.

            “Well, she better be…” Jeonghan gulped down half of it.

            “I see that you have a great chemistry with the model…” Junghyeon smiled.

            “I’m being professional noona…and wipe that smile off your face. I knew what you’re thinking.”

            “What? I just thought that if you like him, maybe you could ask him out…”

            “He’s straight noona…and already has a girlfriend.”

            “How did you know?” Junghyeon frowned.

            “I just do…”

            “Let’s get you in the next dress…move away Ms. Photographer…we have work to do…” Kahi said, shooing Junghyeon away.

            “Yes mam!”

Meanwhile…

            “Still thinking about that girl?” Baekho said as he watched Seungcheol changed his clothes.

            “She looks familiar…” Seungcheol grimaced.

            “Familiar? Like who?”

            “My roommate…she looks a lot like him…”

            “Maybe it’s just a doppelganger…there’s a possibilities…”

            “Maybe…but she still look as beautiful as ever…”

            “Are you gonna ask for her number later?”

            “I dunno…maybe…maybe not…”

            “What? You’re the one who’s crazy about her before…why? You already see someone back in college?”

Jeonghan’s face popped into Seungcheol’s mind upon hearing Baekho’s question.

*Why did I think about him? You’re crazy Seungcheol ah!* he shook his head.

            “What are you thinking?” Baekho stared at him.

            “Nothing…”

**********************************

Seungcheol walked to the parking lot and saw Jisoo pacing back and forth with a paper bag in his hand.

            “Jisoo ah!” he waved.

Jisoo came running.

            “You’ve made it…” Seungcheol gave him a one arm hug.

            “I brought some lunch…did you eat yet?”

            “No…thanks…no wonder the boys called you a gentleman…”

            “I try to be…so, here’s the photo shoot? It's quite something…” Jisoo looked around.

            “It’s even more awesome inside…c’mon…”

The two went inside to the shooting area.

            “Hyung, you remember my roommate Jisoo…”

            “Annyeong hasaeyo…” Jisoo greeted and bowed.

            “Good to see you Jisoo…Seungcheol called you?”

            “Yeah…he said if I wanted to come and saw him shooting and since I’ve never seen one so why not…” Jisoo smiled.

            “Let’s go to the dressing room…” Seungcheol pulled Jisoo’s hand. “Later hyung…”

Meanwhile…

            “Noona, I really need to go to the bathroom…” Jeonghan said. His body squirmed while trying to hold in the urge to pee. Her sister looked at him with a frown.

            “Now? But you’re in a dress…it’s gonna take a while to take these off…” Junghyeon said. “And we’re gonna shoot in 15 minutes…”

Jeonghan was wearing a peach colored tea length wedding dress with laced cap sleeves.

            “I don’t think I can hold it any longer noona…it’s either I go now or…” he was bouncing up and down in his 4 inch heels.

            “Fine…let’s go…”

In front of the toilet…

            “Female toilet?” Jeonghan looked at the sign on the door.

            “Well, you’re in a dress…”

            “Noona, this is not the time for jokes…”

            “Just get inside and do your business. Remember to wash your hands afterwards.” Junghyeon smiled.

            “It’s not funny noona! Just stay here until I get out.”

            “Yes sir…”

Jeonghan went inside the bathroom. It was empty and he quickly got into one of the stalls.

A few minutes later…

Jeonghan walked out and Junghyeon wasn’t there anymore.

*Aishhh! This woman!*

He quickly made his way back to the dressing room but when he took a turn, somebody accidentally bumped into him.

            “Sorry, sorry…I didn’t see you there…”

Jeonghan looked up and his mouth went agape.

            “Jisoo ah! What are you doing here?”

            “I could be asking you the same thing…” Jisoo stared at him. “But judging by the way you look…” he smiled.

            “C’mere…” Jeonghan pulled Jisoo’s hands, dragging him away.

            “Yaa, where are we going?”

Behind the exit path of the building…

            “What are you doing here?”

            “Well, Seungcheol asked me if I wanna come watching him shooting for a magazine ad…wait…are you Seungcheol’s partner today?”

Jeonghan nodded.

            “That explained a lot…why didn’t you tell me?”

            “I did…but you seemed to forget about it…”

Seungcheol looked at his watch and Jisoo was out for quite some time now.

*Did he get lost?*

He went out and went to search for Jisoo. After wondering around, he heard Jisoo’s voice coming from the exit way.

            “You look great in the dress by the way…” it was Jisoo’s voice.

*Is he talking to somebody?*

            “Jisoo ah…” he called as he got closer.

            “Jeonghan ah…it’s really weird seeing you like this than when I saw you in the magazine last time.”

*Jeonghan?*

            “So, what did you get from doing the shoot this time around?” Jisoo asked.

            “Well, noona said that I’m gonna get paid…”

            “Really? How much?”

            “I dunno…she said around 2 grand…since I’m a rookie…” Jeonghan made an air quote. “Model…”

            “Wait…2 grand? Sign me up right away…”

            “You can take my place anytime…all these make up and dress is making me feel stuffy inside out.”

            “I’d like to but let’s be honest, you look better in it than me…”

Jeonghan froze when his eyes met a pair of eyes.

            “Yaa, Jeonghan ah…what’s wrong?” Jisoo turned around. “Oh…Seungcheol ah…”

 

The secret is out I guess...

Double update just to celebrate my birthday today (10th June)

Happy reading and flood the comment box!

BBYONG!!!