ARE THEY OR AREN’T THEY?

I GOT A BOY

             “I’m back…” Jeonghan said as he walked into the room.

            “Hey Han…” Jisoo smiled. “You’re early…”

            “My class just got cancelled. Mrs. Yang had to leave early…better for me…” he chuckled. “Seungcheol’s not back yet?” Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol’s empty bed.

            “Why? Missing him already?” Jisoo grinned.

            “Shut up…” Jeonghan threw his jacket at Jisoo.

            “What? I’m just asking…”

Jeonghan ignored Jisoo and went to the bathroom.

            “Jisoo ah…can you get my towel?” Jeonghan yelled, peering at the bathroom door.

            “Why didn’t you get it before going in there?” Jisoo shook his head. He got up and grabbed a fluffy blue towel from Jeonghan’s chair.

Jisoo handed over the towel to Jeonghan.

            “Here…” Jisoo said.

            “Thanks…my own personal maid…” Jeonghan laughed.

            “Yaa!”

Before Jisoo could do anything, Jeonghan shut the door and his laughter filled the bathroom.

A shower was what Jeonghan need after a long day of class. Washing his long hair was always a hard task but he loved every minute of it. Wrapping a small towel around his wet hair, he got out of the bathroom.

            “I thought you’ve fallen asleep in there…” Jisoo said, flipping pages of a magazine at his desk.

            “I wish…”

The loud sound of hair dryer greeted Seungcheol when he arrived in front of his room. He opened the door and saw Jisoo was drying Jeonghan’s hair. With a brush in one hand and hair dryer at the other one, it looked like Jisoo was a professional hair stylist.

            “Yaa! Stop moving your head around!” Jisoo said, holding Jeonghan’s head still.

            “I just wanna see…” Jeonghan held up a mirror and he liked what he was looking at. “Nice...did you learn this when you went back to LA?” he smiled.

            “Kinda…I was watching my sister at her shop doing this and it looks kinda fun…” Jisoo smiled.

            “My personal stylist…nice…” Jeonghan laughed.

            “No way…this is one time deal ok?”

            “Please Soo…” Jeonghan turned around, looking at Jisoo with puppy eyes.

            “Your puppy eyes doesn’t work with me sweetheart…” Jisoo pinched Jeonghan’s nose. “Now, sit still while I do the last section of your hair…”

            “Yes dear…”

Seungcheol cleared his throat with rough cough, earning looks from the pair.

            “Hey you’re back…” Jisoo greeted him.

            “It looks like a salon I used to go while doing my shoot…” Seungcheol said, trying to push the awkwardness as he was witnessing intimate moment between Jisoo and Jeonghan.

            “Trust me this is the last time you’re seeing this…”

            “Yaa Hong Jisoo!” Jeonghan smacked Jisoo’s hip.

            “I’m just kidding…anything for you my dear Han…”

            “That’s more like it…” Jeonghan smiled, enjoying the attention Jisoo was giving to his precious hair.

Seungcheol was sure that the two were dating or having some sort of relationship…otherwise they wouldn’t act the way they did, right? He had no problem with two guys being together…it’s just that he needs a little time to adjust having his roommates dating.

            “Seungcheol ah…I brought some pastries, Jun said you wanted them…” Jeonghan said. “It’s on your desk…”

            “Thanks…” he smiled. “I’ve been craving for these for days…” Seungcheol eyes sparkles when he saw the pastries. “I went to the bakery and it’s always sold out went I get there…thank god Jun’s class was nearby…”

            “That place has the best coffee…” Jisoo said as he finished with Jeonghan’s hair. “There…all done…” he turned off the dryer.

            “Thanks Soo…” Jeonghan ran his hands through his hair. “Better than the last shop I went to…”

            “That will be 50 bucks…” Jisoo held out his hand.

            “Put it in my tab ok?” Jeonghan patted Jisoo’s .

            “Um…want some?” Seungcheol offered the pastries to Jeonghan.

            “No thanks…I’m still full…” he declined.

That night…

            “Not going anywhere tonight?’ Jeonghan asked Seungcheol who is sitting at his desk, doing some assignment.

            “Nahhh…not feeling of going out…” Seungcheol answered.

Jeonghan glanced over at Seungcheol and his heart skipped a beat. Ever since that he knew that Seungcheol was his modelling partner, nothing has been the same. Sure he managed to strike a conversation with the guy like any of his friends but something was different. Telling himself that he can’t be falling for a straight guy, Jeonghan started to view Seungcheol as just mere friend, or just a silly crush…nothing more.

He was sitting on a bean bag on the floor writing some lyrics in his note book when Jisoo came in.

            “I’m back…” he said, taking off his shoes and socks at the door.

            “Where have you been?” Jeonghan asked.

            “Dinner with Seokmin…he didn’t want to eat alone…it’s so damn cold outside…” Jisoo shivered.

He went towards Jeonghan and plopped down on the bean bag next to him, snuggling closer, his face tucked at the crook of Jeonghan's neck wrapping one arm around his shoulder and the other one on his stomach. Tangling their feet, Jisoo was enjoying the warmth.

            “Yaa, your feet are cold like ice…” Jeonghan whined as their skin touched.

            “I don’t care…it’s cold…” Jisoo snuggled even closer.

            “Yaa…” Jeonghan yelled but didn’t push him away, but instead he just smiled at Jisoo’s action.

Decided that he can’t witness the lovey dovey scene anymore, Seungcheol head to the door.

            “Where are you going?” Jeonghan asked.

            “Um…to Jun’s room…I need to pay him for the pastries…” it was just an excuse to get away from this.

            “Ok…”

            “Have fun…” Jisoo said while still snuggling at Jeonghan.

Seungcheol knocked and walked into the room, he saw a few of the boys flocked Jun’s room playing video games.

            “Hey guys…” he said, and went straight to Jun’s bed.

            “Hyung…you’re alone?” Seungkwan asked.

            “Yeah…don’t feel like being a third wheel tonight…”

The boys looked at each other.

            “I guess you’re having a hard time adjusting to their level of skinship…” Jun chuckled.

            “Believe me…” Soonyoung said. “All of us have been there…”

            “Jisoo hyung and Jeonghan hyung are like that since the first time we met…” Seungkwan added.

            “Are they dating or something?” Seungcheol asked. These boys knew them longer than him so they should know.

            “Ok…here’s a thing…” Jihoon said. “Honestly…we don’t even know…they acted like they’ve been going out for years…I mean…all those skinship, the pet names…you’ve seen all of that right?”

Seungcheol nodded. He would sometimes hear Jisoo calling Jeonghan baby, dear and vice versa.

            “Well…we did ask if anything was going on between them but we always get the same answer…Jisoo hyung wasn’t Jeonghan hyung’s type and Jisoo hyung wouldn’t date someone like Jeonghan hyung…”

            “But then again we would see them cuddling and sitting on each other’s lap…” Minghao said.

            “You’ll just have to get used to it hyung…” Jun patted Seungcheol’s shoulder. “It may take some time but we all pulled through…”

Looks like Seungcheol just have to endure it then.

 

Well, if you see SEVENTEEN'S ONE FINE DAY, you'll probably know where that drying hair scene comes from...heheheh...

Just drop an update since it's my 5th anniversary in AFF...

Enjoy reading!!! Flood the comment box!!!!

BBYONG!!!