LOVE UNITE AND A BROKEN HEART

I GOT A BOY

Seungcheol felt Jeonghan’s lips quiver under his own. His eyes went wide open as Seungcheol broke the short kiss.

            “I like you too Yoo Jeonghan…no…I love you!”

Jeonghan stared at him.

            “Seung…Seungcheol ah…” Jeonghan stuttered.

He can’t believe that Seungcheol just kissed him.

*Is this a dream?* he blinked.

His mind went blank again when Seungcheol cupped his face with both of his hands and brought their face closer with each other.

            “I love you Yoon Jeonghan…”

The second kiss brought Jeonghan back to reality…this is not a dream after all. Seungcheol was kissing him…for real! His eyes closed as he felt Seungcheol’s lips pressed against his own, perfectly moulded…as if they were made for each other.

Seungcheol swore his heart almost stopped when Jeonghan started to respond to his kiss. They were staring each other in the eyes as the kiss broke.

            “I’m not dreaming right?” Jeonghan said, his hands still holding tight the umbrella, as if it was the only thing that real.

            “Of course not…” Seungcheol smiled, still cupping Jeonghan’s face. He gently bite the tip of Jeonghan’s nose

            “Oww yah!” Jeonghan yelped.

            “See? Not a dream…” Seungcheol grinned.

Jeonghan frowned.

            “Aigoo…so cute…” Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan’s lips again. “I can get use to this…”

Jeonghan felt his cheeks turned darker shade of pink hearing Seungcheol’s words.

            “Are we gonna stand in this rain forever?” he asked, looking at Seungcheol.

            “Well, I don’t mind actually…”

            “Well I do…let’s get you dry up somewhere before you get sick.”

Jeonghan pulled Seungcheol’s hands towards the student’s laundrette across the building.

            “Strip…” Jeonghan said as they both made into empty laundrette. He looked around and saw a towel left on one of the machine and decided to borrow it.

            “Isn’t that too early? We haven’t gone to a date yet…” Seungcheol chuckled.

            “That’s not what I mean…” again, another blush.

            “I’m just playing you…” Seungcheol chuckled.

            “That’s not funny!” Jeonghan throw the towel towards him.

Seungcheol took off his wet t-shirt and gave it to Jeonghan. He wrapped the towel around his waist before peeling off the soaked jeans.

            “Looks like my phone need to be fix…” Seungcheol looked at his wet phone. “And my money needs to be dry too…” he pulled out the wet money from his soaked wallet.

            “Who told you to dash out in the rain without umbrella at the first place?” Jeonghan put the clothes into the dryer.

            “I was hurt ok? I heard you said that you loved him…”

            “I loved Taehyung…only as a friend…not more than that…” Jeonghan looked at him.

They both sat on a bench next to each other, watching the machine tumbling Seungcheol’s clothes to dry.

            “Seungcheol ah…”

            “Mmm?”

            “Are you sure about this?” Jeonghan stared at him with a frown.

            “About what?”

            “This…us…I’m not looking for something casual…I mean…you’ve never been with a guy before…are you sure you wanna be seen with a guy?”

            “Jeonghan ah…when I decided to actually confess to you…” Seungcheol held Jeonghan’s hand. “I’ve made up my mind…sure, I’ve never dated any guy before, but I know I’m in this for the long haul…”

            “What will people say? You’re a model…you have a career and your agency…”

            “I honestly don’t care…people will look at my talent not who I chose to date…and my agency…my manager already take care of that…”

            “Are you sure? I don’t want you to wake up one day and regret…and honestly, I’m not ready for another heart break…”

            “Look baby…trust me…I will regret even more if I let you go…”

Jeonghan fluttered at the term of endearment.

            “You called me baby…”

            “Well, isn’t that the appropriate name to call?” Seungcheol scooted closer and wrapped an arm around Jeonghan’s shoulder. “You better start getting used to it…”

It was already dark when Jeonghan and Seungcheol got back to the dorm. Jeonghan opened the door and it was empty.

            “Tae’s gone…” Jeonghan said…all of Taehyung’s belonging was gone. He looked over and saw a piece of paper on his bed.

Looks like my stay at the dorm got cut short...Namjoon hyung called, Yoongi hyung wanted to see me…I guess I’ll be staying at my place for the time being. I’ll call you later.

Love Tae

            “I’m going for a shower…” Seungcheol said, heading to the bathroom.

Jeonghan took out his phone and called Taehyung’s number. A few seconds later, the call was connected.

            “Taehyung ah…”

            “Hey Han…” Taehyung answered. “What’s up?”

            “Look…about what happened…”

            “I get it…you just don’t feel the same way I did…there’s nothing I could do about it…”

            “Tae…can we talk about this?”

            “There’s nothing more to talk about Han…you made your decision…I’m not what you looking for…”

            “I feel bad that you’re leaving like this…”

            “Don’t feel bad Han…I just don’t want to be a third wheel…and honestly, I need time to process all of this…getting rejected for the first time…I don’t think it’s gonna be this painful…”

            “Taehyung ah…”

            “Don’t worry Han…I’m not gonna do anything stupid…Yoongi hyung gonna beat my if I did…I’m a big boy, I can take care of myself…look, Namjoon hyung is calling me like crazy…I’ll call you later ok?”

Before Jeonghan could say anything, Taehyung disconnected the call.

*I’m sorry Tae…* Jeonghan said.

Taehyung looked at the phone and tossed it on the empty couch behind him.

            “Is that Jeonghan?” Namjoon asked.

Taehyung just nodded.

            “Did you two have a fight?” he asked again. “I thought you’re gonna stay with him for another few days…why the sudden change?”

            “I just got rejected…”

            “Oh…what? Rejected?” Namjoon stared at him.

            “Yeah…when I finally decided it’s time to confess my feeling to him, I’m a little bit too late…” Taehyung sighed, staring at the empty studio booth.

            “Someone else cut the line?”

            “Yeah…and I take a look at the guy and he was pretty good…he got the brain and looks…”

            “Well, there’s something in this world that just can’t be yours no matter how hard you try Taehyung…relax, there’s other fishes in the sea…” Namjoon patted his shoulder.

            “But they’re not him…”

Taehyung leaned back against the chair. Sudden light bulb went on in his head. A few hours later, a new song was born…

 

An update!!!!

Look forward to JeongCheol moments in the next chapters to come..

Happy reading and do flood the comment box!!!

BBYONG!!!