CONFESSION

I GOT A BOY

The restaurant was busy filled with customers and the balcony area was occupied with Taehyung and the boys. They were talking and laughing but it seems like Jeonghan wasn’t into the conversation at all…his mind was elsewhere for most of the time.

            “You ok?” Taehyung asked Jeonghan.

            “I’m fine…”

            “Is it the food? Should we order something else?”

Taehyung was about to call the waiter over when Jeonghan stopped him.

            “The food is nice…”

            “Then what’s the matter? You don’t look good…”

            “I was thinking about work I had to do…maybe I’m just gonna finish it once we’re back…” Jeonghan smiled.

Taehyung could see the disturbed looks on Jeonghan’s face. He knew something definitely bothering the guy.

*Was he thinking about Seungcheol back in the dorm?*

He opened the door and saw Jeonghan was on top of Seungcheol with the guy cupping his face…they’re inches away from one another. Before something else could possibly occur, Taehyung decided to barge in, pretending to be oblivious what’s happening. He just couldn’t let Jeonghan be kissed by another guy.

Now he know why Seungcheol was giving him looks for the past weeks he’d been living at the dorm. The guy had feelings for Jeonghan.

Taehyung had been in love with Jeonghan as long as he knew him. Jeonghan was his ideal guy…funny, caring, sensitive and general all around nice guy. Ever since high school, Taehyung knew he would one day confess to Jeonghan. With the new revelation, Taehyung knew he had a rival coming in and he didn’t plan on losing…he waited long enough to have Jeonghan fall to another guy’s arm.

            “You ok Han?” Jisoo asked.

            “I’m good…” Jeonghan fake a smile, trying not to ruin the upbeat mood that everyone was in.

It was almost 2 in the morning and Jeonghan was alone sitting at the common lounge. His mind can’t stop thinking what happened between him and Seungcheol earlier that night.

*He’s about to kiss me right? But why? Is that some kind of joke because I force him to go to dinner?* he contemplated.

*But it doesn’t seem like he’s joking or anything…* the look in Seungcheol’s eyes was sincere.           

            “Argghhh!” Jeonghan crumpled the empty aluminium can in his hand.

            “I know I can find you here…”

Jeonghan looked over and saw Jisoo coming his way.

            “What are you doing alone here?” Jisoo said, sitting next to him.

            “I can’t sleep…”

            “Why? Tae had been hogging the bed?”

            “Kinda…”

            “Something else then…you wanna tell me?”

            “Um…we almost kissed tonight…” Jeonghan said. He just can’t keep anything from Jisoo…after all these years; Jisoo is like his go to person, no matter what his problems might be.

            “Who? You and Tae?”

            “No…me and Seungcheol.”

            “No way! When?” Jisoo’s eyes widened.

            “Just before we left for dinner…I’m getting headache just thinking about it.”

            “Why don’t you just talk to him?”

            “And what should I tell him?”

            “I think it’s time you muster up your courage and go confess to him…regardless how the result turns out to be…”

            “You think I should do that? What if things got weird after that?”

            “Well, you can’t help it then…but it’s better than you just sitting around wondering what if…”

            “Why does my love life have to be so darn complicated? Can’t it be easy just for once?” Jeonghan sighed.

            “Nothing is easy in this world Han…” Jisoo patted his thigh.

            “Yeah right…” Jeonghan rolled his eyes in annoyance.

***********************************

Seungcheol decided that today will be the day that he’ll tell Jeonghan just how he felt. The time he almost kissed Jeonghan made him realised that he was truly in love with the guy.

            “You seemed happy, hyung…something good happened?” Seungkwan said as they both walking towards the dorm building.

            “Maybe…”

            “You got a date?” Seungkwan grinned.

            “Not yet…but I hope so after this…” Seungcheol ruffled Seungkwan’s hair. “Wish me luck…”

            “You’re confessing to her?”

Seungcheol nodded.

            “Who is she? Is she from our department?”

            “I’ll tell you later…but don’t tell anyone just yet ok?”

            “Nae hyung!” Seungkwan made a gesture of shutting an invisible seal across his mouth.

            “Good boy!”

The sky getting dark with every step they take and Seungcheol couldn’t wait to see Jeonghan. He took out his phone and texted Jeonghan.

To: Jeonghannie

Meet me at the lounge in 10 minutes, I’m taking you out. Bring an umbrella, it might rain afterwards.

And he pushed the send button.

This is it…this will be his confession day.

********************************

Jeonghan was lazing around on his bed when the text from Seungcheol came. He read it and smiled. This is his perfect chance…telling Seungcheol what has been in his mind for quite some time now. He thought what the after effect might be but truth to be told, he didn’t care. Just like what Jisoo said, it’s better than he just sitting around wondering what if.

            “You’re going out?” Taehyung asked when he saw Jeonghan went to his closet and took out a shirt.

            “Yeah…”

            “With who?”

            “Seungcheol…he said he’s taking me out somewhere…”

Taehyung looked as Jeonghan getting ready to go out. Deep down in his gut tell him that something major is about to happen soon.

            “Jeonghan ah…”

            “Hmm?”

            “Can I talk to you?”

            “You’re talking to me aren’t you?”

            “I know…but this is different…”

Taehyung pulled Jeonghan and they both sat on Jeonghan’s bed.

            “Can we do this later? I’m getting late…” Jeonghan said, looking at his watch.

            “It won’t take a minute…”

Jeonghan stared at Taehyung. He never saw the guy acting this way before.

            “Taehyung ah…is everything ok with you?”

            “I’m…I’m fine…it’s just that…” Taehyung grabbed both of his hands and held it tight. “Just listen what I’m gonna tell you.”

            “Tae…you’re freaking me out…”

Taehyung took a deep breath.

            “We’ve known each other for years right?”

Jeonghan nodded.

            “And there’s no one in this world I trusted the most other than Jisoo and you…”    

            “Hold up…are you sick or something Tae? Is it terminal?” Jeonghan’s eyes went wide.

            “No…I’m not sick…listen to me…”

            “Tae…”

            “I love you Han…I never told you this before…but I’ve always loved you…”

            “You’re kidding right?” Jeonghan tried to laugh it off but when he looked at Taehyung’s serious face, he knew that Taehyung wasn’t joking. “Taehyung ah…”

            “I dunno when it started but it did…”

            “Taehyung ah…I love you too…”

Jeonghan looked at the door and saw Seungcheol standing there.

            “Seungcheol ah…”

Seungcheol couldn’t believe he heard those words coming from Jeonghan’s mouth. Looks like he had no chance…

            “Um…I guess this is not the right time…I’ll just go out…”

Seungcheol turned around and walked away.

            “Seungcheol ah!” Jeonghan called but the guy just walked away.

Jeonghan got up but Taehyung held his hand.

            “Han…”

            “Look Tae…I love you too…but only as friends…whatever feelings you had for me, I just don’t feel the same.”

            “Why? Is it because of Seungcheol?”

            “Yes…I like him…a lot…”

            “There’s no chance for me at all?”

Jeonghan shook his head.

            “I’m sorry Tae…I’m not the one for you…I gotta go…”

Jeonghan ran outside and there’s no one at the corridor. He went towards the dorm’s entrance and saw Seungcheol walking in the rain. He yelled his name but Seungcheol was far away to hear.

Seungcheol couldn’t care less about the pouring rain. He’s hurt and he hoped that somehow the rain could stop his aching heart. He was waiting for Jeonghan but the guy was late, so he decided to go fetch him at the room but when he opened the door, something else was happening. Taehyung was confessing and Jeonghan was in love with Taehyung…they were friends for years after all…the feelings were bound to evolve.

He was walking across the basketball court when he felt someone pulled him by the elbow.

            “Yaa Choi Seungcheol!”

Seungcheol turned around and saw Jeonghan. An umbrella was above his head, shielding him from getting soak even more than he already has..

            “Jeong…Jeonghan ah…”

            “Look, I know you heard what I said back in the room…I do love Tae but only just as friends…just the way I love Soo…the truth is…I like you…it’s been a while and I know that you’re not into guys and things might be awkward and weird after this…I just wanna say that I like you…I’m glad that I’ve said it…if you want to move out or better…let me move out…”

Jeonghan couldn’t finish his words when Seungcheol sealed his lips with his own.

            “I like you too Yoo Jeonghan…no...I love you!”

 

A confession and a KISS!!!!

Sorry for the late update...I'm stuck with writers' block...sorry!!!

Flood the comment box!!!

BBYONG!!!!