ALMOST

I GOT A BOY

             “Hey Han…you wanna hear my new song?” Taehyung said excitedly when Jeonghan arrived at the room from class.

            “You’re working on a song?” Jeonghan took off his jacket and went toward Taehyung.

            “Yeah…I use your keyboard by the way…hope you don’t mind.”

            “It’s okay…”

Taehyung played a melody on the keyboard and soon Jeonghan was drawn into the sweet sound.           

            “This is great Tae…”

            “You think?”

            “Yeah…” Jeonghan nodded.

            “I still don’t have the lyric though…maybe I’ll work on that later…so, do you bring anything for me? I’m starving…”

            “Why don’t you just go out and buy something from the shop?”

            “Too lazy to go out…can’t you go instead?”

            “What am I? Your personal maid?”

            “You’re much more than that Han…” Taehyung patted Jeonghan’s .

            “I got some sandwich…but we could order some Chinese takeout if you want…”

            “Sure…”

            “I’ll go make the call…”

While eating…

            “So, are you seeing anyone at the moment?” Taehyung asked.

Jeonghan looked at Taehyung.

            “No…been busy with school work…I don’t exactly have time to go out and see anyone…”

            “So no one at all?”

            “Nope…” Jeonghan didn’t want to tell Taehyung about his feelings for Seungcheol, afraid that he would do something wild such telling Seungcheol about it. He did that once when they’re in school so he wanted to avoid it happening again.

            “Are you sure Han? I mean…for someone that have your looks, I’m sure any guy…would at least ask you out on a date or something…”

            “In case you forgot, I’m not as popular as Soo…guys don’t just come up to me and ask me out…”

            “Their loss anyway…”

            “What about you? I heard about that scandal with that rookie idol…”

            “Urghh…don’t remind me…it was just a misunderstanding, stupid paparazzi took a picture of us when I met him by accident at the café down at the hotel lobby.”

            “Are you sure by accident?” Jeonghan smirked.

            “I swear! I paid for the coffee just because I was trying to be good to my fellow junior but the media had to turn it upside down…and the café employee is not helping either…” Taehyung shook his head.

            “It being you Tae…”

            “I know…”

*********************************

Seungcheol didn’t know how long he could stand the sight of Taehyung and Jeonghan together. The two always joined by the hips and it seems like Taehyung is stuck to Jeonghan’s side like gum.

He always thought that he’s not a jealous type of guy but he was proved wrong when he had to see Jeonghan and Taehyung constantly being a lovey dovey pair whenever they’re together.

            “Thank you for the sign oppa…” A girl bowed and walked away.

Taehyung waved and went back to the bleachers.

            “Damn hyung…it’s must be nice being an idol…” Soonyoung said, nudging Taehyung’s shoulder.

            “It has some perks…but you can never leave the fans…” Taehyung smiled. “Where’s Jeonghan anyway? He said that his class end early today.”

            “He must be at the studio or something…” Jihoon said.

            “Seungcheol ah…I saw those shoot you did with Jeonghan. Nice going bro!” Taehyung said looking at Seungcheol. “Maybe we could work in my next MV in the future…”

            “Sure, why not? That’s sounds great…” Seungcheol replied, trying to sound as friendly as he can.

He liked Taehyung, the guy was nice…happy, kinda weird in a way sometimes but he just have a tiny problem when Taehyung got a little too close to Jeonghan for his liking.

            “Jeonghan hyung!” Jihoon waved.

Seungcheol looked and saw Jeonghan walking over with Mingyu and Wonwoo behind him.

            “Hey boys…”

            “Where have you been Han?” Taehyung asked.

            “Studio…has some work left to do…” Jeonghan smiled.

            “See? What did I tell you?” Jihoon grinned as his prediction was right after all.

Seungcheol scooted over to make space for Jeonghan to sit but before Jeonghan could walk over; Taehyung grabbed Jeonghan’s arm and make him sat on his lap. Wrapping his arm around his waist, Jeonghan got nowhere to go…much to Seungcheol’s dismay.

            “So, I’m thinking about eating out tonight…” Taehyung said, his arms tightly wrapped around Jeonghan’s waist.

            “Are you buying?” Jisoo asked.

            “Of course! A friend of mine just opened a restaurant and what a better way to support him than bringing the whole crew out to eat there? What do you say?”

            “I’m all in for free food…” Jisoo smiled.

            “I guess we’re all in?” Taehyung said, looking at the boys.

            “Definitely…I’ll tell Hansol, Seungkwan and Chan…” Soonyoung said.

            “Minghao and Jun should be okay with this too…” Seokmin nodded.

That night…

Jeonghan walked out from the bathroom and saw Seungcheol sitting on the bean bag watching TV.

            “Hey, you’re not ready yet? We’re leaving in 10 minutes…” Jeonghan said.

            “I’m not going…”

Seungcheol wasn’t in the mood to witness Jeonghan and Taehyung’s intimacy…that would only leave him with aching heart and regret.

            “You’ve gotta be kidding me? C’mon Cheol…let’s go out…” Jeonghan went towards Seungcheol. “It’s gonna be fun…”

            “Nope…not going.” Seungcheol changed the channel trying to ignore Jeonghan..

            “Why not?”

            “I don’t feel like going out…”

            “And you rather be alone at the dorm on Friday night?”

            “Yup…”

Jeonghan grabbed the remote Seungcheol was holding and tossed it on Jisoo’s upper bunk.

            “You’re going out tonight.” Jeonghan stared at him.

            “No I’m not…”

            “Choi Seungcheol…”

            “Not listening to you…”

Jeonghan pulled Seungcheol’s hand but the guy resisted. He pulled harder but Seungcheol didn’t budge.

            “Seungcheol ah…”

            “I said, I’m not going!”

Seungcheol pulled his hand back making Jeonghan stumbled and fell on him. Their faces were inches away from each other. Seungcheol was holding his breath as he was shock to have Jeonghan this close. Jeonghan could only blink and he didn’t know what to do…he felt Seungcheol’s heart racing fast against his chest.

            “You know…I think you have the prettiest lashes I’ve ever seen…” Seungcheol said, staring deep into Jeonghan’s eyes.

Jeonghan gulped as Seungcheol cupped his cheeks. He froze when Seungcheol closing the distance of their face.

*Is he trying…to…kiss…me…*

Seungcheol eyes darted towards Jeonghan’s plump lips…it was so inviting. It was slightly parted and looked so good to kiss.

            “Jeonghan ah…I…” Seungcheol went closer.

            “Seung…Seungcheol…”

Jeonghan closed his eyes when he felt Seungcheol’s lips were approaching him. He was anticipating the kiss, wondering how it felt like kissing the lips of the guy he’s fallen in love with.

            “Jeonghan ah! Are you ready yet?” Taehyung walked into the room.

Taehyung’s voice burst the bubbles of Jeonghan and Seungcheol’s world. Jeonghan quickly got up that smoothed the creased of his shirt.

            “Taehyung ah…” he said, fixing his hair.

            “What are you guys doing? Wrestling in the middle of the room?” Taehyung chuckled.

            “No…it’s just…nothing…” Jeonghan said glancing over at Seungcheol.

            “Are you ready? The boys are waiting…”

            “I’m ready…”

            “You’re coming Seungcheol?” Taehyung asked, looking at Seungcheol.

            “I guess not…I have some work left to do…you guys go have fun…I’ll be fine…”

            “If you say so…c’mon Han…” Taehyung pulled Jeonghan’s hand.

Seungcheol lets out a sigh when Jeonghan left. It was a perfect moment for him if it wasn’t for Taehyung.

*Damn it!* he cursed.

 

Sorry for the late update...I've been busy all week and got stuck for a while...don't worry, I promise JeongCheol moment will come in upcoming chapters...stay tuned for the next update!

Flood the comment box!!!

BBYONG!!!