THE CIRCLE

I GOT A BOY

Jeonghan woke up and saw Jisoo and the new guy still curled up sleeping in their beds. He slowly got up and went to the bathroom. After a shower and changed into his workout clothes, Jeonghan was ready to begin his day with his routine morning run.He used to be the weakest in the group but this time he wanted to change that. He had been exercising a lot and begins to like the changes it made to his body.

Being as quiet as he can be, Jeonghan head to the door and went out.

            “Hyung…over here!” Chan waved as Jeonghan walked down the entrance stairs.

            “Are you ready?” Jeonghan asked the younger one.

            “Yup…”

            “Where’s the rest?”

            “Sleeping in…looks like it’s gonna be just you and me hyung…”

            “Cool…let’s go…”

An hour later…

            “Thanks for buying me breakfast hyung…” Chan said as he happily gobbled down his club sandwich.

            “No big deal…you’re the only one that willing to go for morning run with me…it’s the least I could do…”

            “My pleasure…”

            “Slow down…you gonna choke on that…”

            “Nae…” Chan nodded.

            “So, how’s rooming with Hansol?”

            “Ok I guess…but last night he’s rambling something in English and I don’t quite get what he was saying…a lot different when I was staying with Seungkwan hyung…”

            “Hansol tend to do that when he’s tired…you’ll get used to it in no time…”

            “I hope so…” Chan grinned.

At the dorm…

Seungcheol got out of the bathroom and saw Jisoo just woke up.

            “Good morning…” he said with a smile.

            “Morning…”Jisoo replied followed by a long yawn. “Where are you going this early?”

            “I need to settle a few things at the office…”

            “Ok…have fun…”

Seungcheol went out the door.

********************************

Jeonghan walked up the stairs and stopped by the elevator.

            “Thanks for the breakfast hyung…” Chan said.

            “No problem Chan ah…I’ll see you later…whose baby is Channie?”

            “Jeonghan hyung’s baby…” he waved and went into the elevator.

When the door closed, Jeonghan went to his room. He turned the door knob and saw Jisoo just finished dressing up.

            “Have a great morning run?” Jisoo asked as he fixed his hair.

            “Yeah…Channie was a great running partner…where are you going?”

            “Seokmin wanted to have breakfast together…you want anything?”

            “No thanks…I already ate with Chan…”

            “Ok…later…”

When Jisoo left, Jeonghan took off his clothes and went to the bathroom for a shower since the running made him sweaty and smelly at the same time.

Seungcheol felt relieved to have settled all the things he needed to do before the classes’ start, he beginning to like his new environment. With a happy heart he went back to his room to finish arranging his stuff that he didn’t get to do since he went out with Jisoo last night.

He opened the door and walked in…but immediately frozen stiff. His eyes fixed at the half figure in front of him. Wet shoulder length soft brown hair flowed down the back with trickled of water running down the spine of the slender body…towel hanging low just below the waist…soft humming voice were heard.

            “I’m…I’m…I’m so sorry…I didn’t realise I went into a wrong room…I’m so sorry…” Seungcheol startled and quickly rushed to the door. Slamming the door shut, he felt his heart beating furiously against his chest.

*This is the ground floor right?* Seungcheol looked around. Everything seems like the same…he looked at the number at the door and it was written 17A.

*This is my room…but why is a girl in there?* he didn’t remember bringing anyone or did Jisoo bring back a girl after he had fallen asleep?

Jeonghan was equally shocked when he heard sudden rambling from his behind. He was about to get dress up when he heard footsteps. Before he could turn around, he heard the door was shut.

He quickly grabbed his pants and t-shirt, put it on and wrapped a towel around his head.

Seungcheol was battling questions in his head when the door opened. A girl was standing looking at him.

            “I’m sorry…” he bowed. “I didn’t know Jisoo’s girlfriend stopped by…he could’ve warned me or anything…” Seungcheol said in one breath.

            “Dude…relax…I’m not Jisoo’s girlfriend…”

            “You’re a guy?” Seungcheol frowned. He could not believe his eyes…the person that standing in front of him looked exactly like a girl…the hair, the face…even his slender body.

            “Well…contrary to popular belief, I am a guy…despite the looks…”

            “So, I’m not at the wrong room?”

            “Yeah…”

Seungcheol followed as Jeonghan walked back into their room.

            “I’m Jeonghan…”

            “Seungcheol…”

The two shook hands and immediately paused for a brief second.

*Have I seen him somewhere before?* Seungcheol scrambled his brain as the guy that stood in front of him look a little familiar to him.

*I think I’ve seen him before…* Jeonghan thought. There’s something about those big brown eyes that reminded him of someone.

            “Um…have we…” the two of them said in unison.

Both of them looked at each other and smiled.

            “You first…” Seungcheol said.

            “Nothing…it’s just that you look kinda familiar…” Jeonghan said, walking to his desk.

            “Really? I was about to say the same thing too…” Seungcheol smiled. His mind scrambled trying to remember…he was sure that he met with this face before. His eyes went to a magazine on his desk, flipping to the page he was on, his gaze turned to Jeonghan. He looked at the pictures and Jeonghan with a frowned.

*It can’t be…Hannie was a girl…* his eyes stared at guy and back to the magazine. *It’s just that he happened to look like Hannie…you’re thinking too much Seungcheol ah…* his mind said.

            “So…Jisoo told me couple of things about you…” Jeonghan sat on the chair, facing Seungcheol’s bed.

            “He did?”

            “Yeah…”

Then, someone barged in.

            “Jeonghan hyung…” Minggyu pouted as he walked into the room towards Jeonghan.

            “Mingyu ya…”

            “You bought Chan breakfast and not me? How could you…” he sat on Jeonghan’s lap making the older one grumbled in pain as he was larger than him.

            “Don’t you know how to knock? My room is a not a cave without any door…” Jeonghan adjusted his seat to make it a little comfortable when this giant baby decided to land on his lap.

            “That’s not the case hyung…why Chan? Not me?”

            “You were sleeping and I don’t think that Wonwoo gonna let me wake his boyfriend up…”

            “Hyung…”

            “Fine, fine…lunch is on me today ok?”

            “Really?”

            “Yeah…” Jeonghan nodded.

Seungcheol just smiled looking at the two boys interacting. The younger one must be close to Jeonghan since he was sitting on his lap, whining like a baby.

Minggyu looked and saw a guy sitting at the bottom bunk of the bed.

            “Who’s that? I’ve never seen him before…” Mingyu asked.

            “That’s Seungcheol…my new roommate. Seungcheol ah…this is Mingyu, my giant baby…” Jeonghan ruffled Mingyu’s hair.

            “Oh…you’re the third wheel…hi…nice to meet you.”

            “Hi…um…third wheel?” Seungcheol frowned.

            “Don’t mind him…where’s Wonwoo?”

            “He’s meeting Jisoo hyung and the boys…they should be here soon…”

Then…

            “Hyung…we’re here…”

A bunch of boys walked in. Seungcheol never seen so many guys flocked one tiny room like this before. They seemed like a close bunch of friends and he was a little intimidated to be honest.

            “We’re ready for lunch…”

All eyes were on Seungcheol.

            “Jeonghan hyung…who is this?” Seungkwan asked.

            “Well…this is our new roommate…Seungcheol…and these are my group of friends…”

            “Hi…” Seungcheol waved.

            “Oh…you’re the third wheel Mingyu was talking about…” Seokmin said followed with nods from the rest.

            “Third wheel?” Seungcheol frowned. It’s been a few times that he heard the phrase.

            “Yaa, let’s go for lunch…it’s getting stuffy in here…” Jisoo started pushing the boys towards the door.

All of them were out but Seungcheol just froze at his spot.

            “Relax…” Jisoo put his arm around Seungcheol shoulder. “They might be a little rowdy and all over the place but you’ll get used to it soon…” he smiled.

            “You think so? I never had circle of friends this big…”

            “There has to be first for everything right? You’ll be fine…c’mon, let’s go have lunch. And get to know each other better…”

Seungcheol prayed that he will be able to adjust fitting in between these group of people.

 

Another update just because I'm happy with the subbers and comments...keep them coming guys!!!

BBYONG!!!!