IT BEGINS

I GOT A BOY

Jeonghan got up and saw Jisoo was getting out of the bathroom.

            “Good morning…” he said with a smile. He looked over at Seungcheol’s bed and the guy was still curled up in his blanket sleeping.

            “Morning…”

            “Where are you going this early?” Jeonghan stretched his body. “It’s Friday…I thought you don’t have morning class…” he sat on his bed.

            “I don’t…Seokmin been bugging me to buy him breakfast…so…I’m going to have breakfast with him…and then probably head down to the library…need to borrow some books for my next week's class…”

            “Ohh…”

            “So, where did you go with Seungcheol? And did Taehyung leave? I came back yesterday and he was packing up his stuff…I wanted to ask but he was gone by the time I got out of the bathroom…is something wrong with him?” 

            “Um…he said something about Namjoon hyung…and Yoongi hyung…it must be his album…” Jeonghan knew he had to tell Jisoo what’s going on. “Jisoo ah…”

            “Yeah?”

            “Actually…about Taehyung…”

Jisoo’s phone rings.

            “Hold up…hello…Seokmin ah…you’re ready? I’ll be out in a minute…ok, bye.” He hung up. “So, you were saying…”

            “I’ll tell you later…looks like Seokmin already waiting for you…”

            “Shouldn’t you wake Seungcheol up now? He got class today isn’t he?”

            “Yeah…but it’s only starts in the afternoon…let him sleep longer…” Jeonghan glanced over at Seungcheol.

            “So, you memorize his class schedule now? You’ve got it bad Han…really bad…” Jisoo grinned.

            “Shut up!” Jeonghan throw a small pillow at Jisoo but the guy was agile enough to avoid it.

            “Missed me!” Jisoo stuck his tongue out. “Want me to bring back something for you and Seungcheol?”

            “It’s okay…I’ll just go out with Seungcheol before he head to class…”

            “Well, isn’t that romantic?”

            “Yaa! Just go out already!” Jeonghan was getting red blushing.

            “Fine, fine…just confess already Han. Maybe he’s waiting for you to make the first move…later…”

Jeonghan couldn’t stop smiling when Jisoo’s gone. If only he knew what happened with him and Seungcheol yesterday. He lay back on his bed and soon sleep consumed him again.

Couple hours later…

Jeonghan woke up and looked at the clock…it’s almost 11.30 am. He lazily got up and head to the bathroom. After a quick shower, he got out and saw Seungcheol was still sleeping.

            “Seungcheol ah…” he said, shaking Seungcheol’s body gently. “Wake up…you need to get ready for your afternoon class…Seungcheol ah…”

            “Mmm…” Seungcheol mumbled under his breath.

            “Wake up…you have class today remember?”

Seungcheol opened his eyes and saw Jeonghan sitting at the edge of his bed…hair still damp from the shower he just had.

            “Am I still dreaming?” he said groggily.

            “No…wake up…your afternoon class is two hours away…c’mon…get up!” Jeonghan smacked Seungcheol’s .

Seungcheol got up, wrapped his arm around Jeonghan and lay back down on the bed, with Jeonghan on top of him.

            “Yaa! I told you to get up…” Jeonghan wiggled trying to free himself from Seungcheol’s embrace but failed when the guy tightened his arm around him.

            “You smelled nice…” Seungcheol said, enjoying the warmth.

            “And you stink…Seungcheol ah…you have class soon and you better get ready now…”

            “Can I just skip it instead? I don’t feel like going…”

            “No…”

Jeonghan wiggled harder and Seungcheol loosened his grip eventually.

            “Now get up! Let’s go have lunch before your class…” Jeonghan smacked Seungcheol’s again and stood up.

            “Yes dear…” Seungcheol pushed his blanket away and dragged his body towards the bathroom.

Jeonghan was buttoning up his shirt when Seungcheol called him from the bathroom.

            “Hey babe…” Seungcheol called, sticking his head out at the door. Steams were coming out from the small room.

            “What? You need something?”

Jeonghan walked over.

            “C’mere…” Seungcheol said, wiping off the water from his wet face.

            “What is it?”

When Jeonghan came closer, Seungcheol stuck out his head further reaching up to Jeonghan and gave the guy a peck on the lips, startling him.

            “I just need my morning kiss…now that I’ve brushed my teeth…I’ll be out in a second…bye!” Seungcheol closed the door.

            “Yaa!” Jeonghan shook his head. He never knew Seungcheol could have this adorable side of him.

In the cafeteria…

            “I’m so jealous that you don’t have any class on Friday now…” Seungcheol said, as he and Jeonghan were having lunch together.

            “At least you don’t have packed schedules from Monday to Thursday. Who knew being a music major would be this busy?”

            “So, I’m thinking about taking you out for a date tomorrow…”

            “A date?” Jeonghan smiled.

            “Yeah…our first date…what do you say?”

            “Sounds good…”

Seungcheol took Jeonghan’s hand and laced their fingers together.

            “I still can’t believe that this happened…” he said.

            “What?”

            “This thing between us…I’m so afraid that you just don’t feel the same about me.”

            “Well, I have the same worries…I mean…it’s been a long time since I liked any guy…”

            “I don’t know what the boys gonna say when they know about this…”

            “Just expect teases and jokes…that’s what happened when Mingyu and Wonwoo first dated each other…”

Then…

            “Oh my god!”

They both look and saw Seungkwan staring at them….more precisely, their intertwined fingers.

            “Hyung!” he gasped.

            “Seungkwan ah…” Jeonghan’s voice trailed off.

            “Me and Jeonghan are dating…” Seungcheol said with a grin.

            “Daebak! This is big news! Wait until the other’s find out.” Seungkwan squealed.

Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol.

            “Well, babe…we might have to get ready soon…” he winked.

            “I’m up for it…”

Later that day…

            “Yaa Yoon Jeonghan!”

Jisoo barged into the room.

            “What? Did something chase you?” Jeonghan stared at his friend. He was doing some assignment when he heard the door flung opened and Jisoo was panting.

            “Is that true what I just heard?”

            “About what?”

            “You and Seungcheol…that the two of you are dating…”

            “Yup…we’re officially dating…” Jeonghan answered and got back doing his work.

            “And why did I’m the last one to know? I’m supposed to be your best friend!”

            “I tried to tell you this morning but you had to leave…”

            “That’s not an excuse Yoon Jeonghan! I feel betrayed!”

            “Stop being so dramatic Soo…you’re supposed to be happy for me…guess what, I confessed and looks like Seungcheol felt the same about me…”

Jisoo hugged him.

            “I’m so happy for you Han…a little sad that I’m not the first one to know…but I’ll get over it…”

            “So, you’re not mad at me?”

            “Of course not!”

            “I guess the boys already knew?”

            “Yeah…”

            “When does this happen?”

            “Yesterday…”

Jisoo looked at Jeonghan.

            “What?” Jeonghan frowned.

            “Is that why Tae left?”

Jeonghan sighed.

            “Tae said that he liked me and you know that things are just strictly friends between me and him right?”

            “Yeah…” Jisoo nodded. “Looks like he finally grow some balls and told you about it…”

            “Wait…you knew?”

            “Yeah…quite some time now…”

            “Why didn’t you tell me?”

            “It’s not my place to tell you…do you seriously think that all those gestures he did are just between friends?”

            “Well…yeah…I know that he’s a touchy feely kinda guy…”

            “You’re much clueless that you know…” Jisoo knuckled Jeonghan’s head.

            “Yaa!”

            “Looks like you have your dream guy now…” Jisoo wiggled his eyebrows.

            “It still felt surreal…”

            “I’m happy for you Han…”

            “Thanks Soo…”

 

 

Another update...enjoy!!!

BBYONG!!!